It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe and JFK picture...have you seen it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Have you seen this picture? Do you know when and where it was taken?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
she is one beutiful ladie, i have a poster of her near my computer. further more this should go here.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That's Dean Martin on the left hand side I think...this photo is...odd. I dunno...seems fake for some reason. It seems to be JFK was inserted into the photo in place of someone else? I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon I dunno...seems fake for some reason. It seems to be JFK was inserted into the photo in place of someone else? I could be wrong.

That was my first impression.
It really seems fake.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It looks like a fake to me. Kennedy is slightly out of focus. Which could be caused by a large appeture if it wasn't for the fact that everything else is in sharp focus. Both the man to the left who is farther back and Marilyn and the background are in sharp focus.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Man, I swear if I took a pic of myself it'd be fake...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think that's Jerry Lewis' body in the photo with JFK's face photoshopped in.

Look at this photo of Monroe with Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis:

Dean Martin, Jerry and Marilyn Monroe, during Martin & Lewis' reception of the Photoplay Award.

Look at the outfits.
They look the same.

[edit on 11-12-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It could have been taken at Kennedys birthday.

Marlyon sang him happy birthday, it what wa possible the HOTTEST happy birthday song I have ever heard

It must have been afterwards because she was wearing a see-through white dress while she was on stage.

God she was hot

Xon

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I can see that the first picture is fake. It is a photoshop work not hard to see. You see where her dress meets his, the one that made this picture have not done a good job at the bluring. Or fading....

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
She was a strangely tragic figure, and a lot brighter than people think. I believe she studied at the Actors Studio in New York for a while. Shame she died so young. Very beautiful girl, i liked her as a brunette myself.
As for the photo I'm no expert but it looks fake, look at JFK's expression and the direction he is looking. Marilyn and Martin are looking at the Champagne but JFK is looking at something different. Just doesn't look right.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I got this off a search on a bearshare host, it looked very interesting but after looking at the member posts of dean martin and jerry lewis I definately think it was a paste over, even look at jerry lewis' black and white tux, it's exactly like the one jfk is wearing in the picture.

It was intersting to note that one member spoke of Marilyn singing at his birthday, but I don't know.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
It was intersting to note that one member spoke of Marilyn singing at his birthday, but I don't know.

She sang Happy Birthday Mr President in that sexy voice of hers, she wore a white see through dress. I guess I remember it so well is because I was going through puberty at the time

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If anyone can interpret the text that appears when you open that image in a text editor like 'notepad' that could be interesting. The first thing I noticed when i did so was ...Photoshop 3.0... in the top line. No clue what the other info means, but would love to get a crash course from someone who does.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Its fake or really worked over. Look at her hair on the right side, over his sholder. Its all smugy.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
First: off why is the posted to RATS?
Secondly: why would it be photo shopped everyone new Monroe and JFK had a thing going on.
Third: it could be Lewis�s body; Monroe and Martin are wearing the same cloths in both photographs, we could tell if we seen another photo of Lewis by looking at the way he has his bowtie tied.
IMHO without other pictures I think it is fake. Monroe�s hair and Kennedy�s shoulder does not seam right.

[edit on 12/12/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No, but I love your signature so MUCH I copied it, pasted it, and hang up a little "poster" on my book shelf. Plus I'm new here. And I've been going to this site for almost eight years at the end of May, you guys were 10000 times better before everyone got Super Partisan! Plus, I miss Freemason, he was really bright.

[edit on 1/12/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
She sang Happy Birthday Mr President in that sexy voice of hers, she wore a white see through dress. I guess I remember it so well is because I was going through puberty at the time

You're showing your age now, Amuk

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I love Marilyn
Wish she was still alive
God she was sexy as hell and her movies well... I liked them too!

yavis

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 00PS

I have an actual picture of J.K.F and Marylin Monroe together, and I have not been able to find it anywhere else.

top topics

join