It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B possible naval version?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have reason to believe they do operate in a naval type manner. I now suspect the smaller ones dock with the big ones. Still waiting to see something more concrete before I go all in on that hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

There's the really minor fact that the TR3B doesn't actually exist. Although apparently every triangle shaped craft is now a TR3B.

The Navy doesn't currently operate any triangle shaped craft in an operational manner. They have some in development that will be operational in a few years, but none currently operational.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Whatever they may or may not be called doesn't really matter to me. I seen the little ones come together and slowly enter "clouds" on more then a few occasions already. And I've seen the big one once, what friggin purpose does having a craft the size of a football field serve?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Triangle shaped craft are inherently stealthy with little required work to make them stealthier. If you want a naturally stealthy platform, be it UAV, or manned, that doesn't need to be fast or highly maneuverable, you build a triangle shape, which only requires a RAM coating and a few other additions.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
We need a auto word censor and or changer so whenever some one types TR-3b it automatically changes it to BLACK TRIANGLE.WE have told people many many times the designation is not correct and its propaganda to get you to search the wrong things.

I second that motion.

Black Triangles Exist = True

TR-3B Exist = False

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
TR3=b crap

I found something interesting. oh if you read down the page a bit they mention ATS. Coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join