It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spot a psychopath

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
LOL Nice

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: Nechash

Psychopaths are not normal people troubled by what ever! They are a different brand of creatures.

Really?

the pic you posted looks like the person has eyes,

So anyone with eyes is psycho?

I don't get what you are saying, You haven't provided an example to compare, the eyes that is, you gave a pic of what you think is psycho eyes, so how about posting a pic of a person not psychopathic so the readers can compare the eyes and maybe have some visuals cues to what you are on about.

I just have to look in the mirror to spot a psychopath and yet I have been told by quite a few that I have extremely gentle eyes.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Lol, is psychopath the modern term for witch now? You're shunning people based off of anything but logic, and you're dehumanizing people. Why?
Dehumanizing is something that happens in nearly all the worst atrocities of the world, you know. Rwanda, Holocaust, etc. you know.
To go back on topic a bit, there are plenty of personalty disorders that deprive people of regular emotional development, but they are seen as harmless. That's why people get specialized training and education for things like this, because you can't just check by looking at them. In fact, many people who are diagnosed as psychopath are successful and law abiding people. It doesn't make sense to blacklist people for being.. different. Some murderers are psychopaths just like some murderers have dwarfism. Of course it happens, it's ridiculous to reduce people to less than human simply for being different.
So seriously, what is the issue with them? What happened to YOU?

edit on 11/23/2014 by spite because: of*

edit on 11/23/2014 by spite because: for*

edit on 11/23/2014 by spite because: you*

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: Tangerine

Well, they are pretty much similar in their definitions and the way they are viewed or stereotyped. What I meant to say, psychopaths just some how blend in compared to someone who's a sociopath. Both will try to push their views of themselves onto others, and will be manipulative to where it would harm or hinder someone. Psychopaths though will just probably control themselves better then sociopaths, but then both believe they are right all the time, as if trapped in a small box called ego, or what ever definition.

Psychopaths have the obsession and the desire but it depends on the desire, like that of a Buddhist Asura or Christian Devil. While Sociopaths have a temper of a man eating beast or a Rakshasa.

Both are interchangeable. lol.

Clearly, you don't understand what is meant by sociopath and psychopath .

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Omg, I'm a psychopath??

Well, at least I'm friendly to most.

I do the staring thing down your neck, a lot.

My eyes color changes constantly from blue to green, to brown.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spite
Lol, is psychopath the modern term for witch now? You're shunning people based off of anything but logic, and you're dehumanizing people. Why?
Dehumanizing is something that happens in nearly all the worst atrocities of the world, you know. Rwanda, Holocaust, etc. you know.
To go back on topic a bit, there are plenty of personalty disorders that deprive people of regular emotional development, but they are seen as harmless. That's why people get specialized training and education for things like this, because you can't just check by looking at them. In fact, many people who are diagnosed as psychopath are successful and law abiding people. It doesn't make sense to blacklist people for being.. different. Some murderers are psychopaths just like some murderers have dwarfism. Of course it happens, it's ridiculous to reduce people to less than human simply for being different.
So seriously, what is the issue with them? What happened to YOU?

Who ordered those atrocities committed? Sociopath/psychopaths. Do you think the definitions for sociopath and psychopath were manufactured out of thin air? Anti-social personality disorders are definitely not harmless to the victims of the people who have those anti-social personality disorders.

Name some people who are diagnosed as psychopaths who are successful and law abiding people.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

The way you talk about them is mesmerizing. Do go on about how they are 'creatures' who feel 'nothing'. It reminds me of a psychopath I once knew...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

Charming,don't talk much...yeah we can see you...sicko.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Here is the list of symptoms:

A) There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three or more of the following:
failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
B) The individual is at least age 18 years.
C) There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years.
D) The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode.

"Law abiding psychopath" is a contradiction in terms.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Interesting, how do you do the gentle look?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am fascinated by all the reactions, particularly the ones about starting a with hunt. Mostly these are about prosecuting the 'witch', my point is to stay clear of the psychopaths. Take a de-tour so to say. Of course their actions over time will show them for who they are, BUT by then they will have destroyed you. I am not talking about you being murdered, but your reputation in the bin, your money down their drain and so on.

The person who went to school wth Ted Bundy. Who cares whether he was handsome? Glib charm isn't becoming. When somebody puts on the charming thing to gets his way, you know you are being conned.

www.psychopathicwritings.com...
This person claims to be one, of course I can't vouch for that.
Anyhow, he says: I can pretty much tell when I have 'the stare' now, but I have to be focusing on myself or I won't notice. That's when others may see it, but mostly there're other things going on, I'm talking, gesticulating, etc., so my stare isn't what they'll remember. Of course, once in a while someone does, clinicians especially will of course make note of it.

To be fair, "the stare" can also be intense and unrelentless.
Yet my interest for now lies in the blank stare.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

Interesting, how do you do the gentle look?

Do the gentle look?

Its my eyes that look gentle not any facial or optical expressions I make.

Yes I guess I could train myself to express a kindness in my eyes and facial expressions just as I could train myself to look very scary.

Actors do it all the time.

Hmmm, Maybe I should be an actor, Nah I hate having to fake my expressions and feelings even though I am quite good at it or so I believe, Now I am starting to up myself.

Any possibility you could address the question of comparison so readers can get a better grip of what you are talking about with Psycho eyes vs normal eyes and how they differ?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Perhaps this is interesting?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here you are, empty eyes:

news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

Our friend Ted Bundy, king of dead eyes.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.uglyjudge.com...

And now a woman.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Empty eyes. Can´t make it any clearer.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well when you are told these people are psychopaths and what not its easy to see whats pointed out to you,

Find a pic of random person that hasn't gone on some killing spree that you think is a psycho because of their eyes.

You cant because it opens a can worms for you doing so simply because of a persons eyes.

Yes I know of all studies and how our brains are slightly different especially the social part of the mind however that could also be contributed to people who work night-shift and have very little contact with others due to their work.

They could be labeled as such however never in a million years do what some of these people have done, the ones you posted I mean.

How to spot a psychopath, you cant its that simple that is why psychopaths are able to do the things like the people you posted pics of do, because they are unrecognizable until after the act that scares so many, then everyone can see.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yeah yeah yeah, let me search for a good one. With the disclaimer that I don't know the person or what he/she has done.
Anyways and anyhow, the pics of the convivted ones I choose BECUASE of the empty eyes. All right.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

How could I forget, Angelina Jolie!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join