It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India tells Kim Kardashian to stay out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657 I could not agree more with your statement "I don't get the entertainment value of living your life in front of a camera or wanting your family problems out there for everyone to see but I don't hate any of them. In some respects they're kind of pathetic and sad. I guess some people could be jealous because they're good looking and have money. I think people like that are sad and pathetic too". They have no discernible talent what so ever.IMO

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't really get the big bum, but calling it disgusting is just too far.
So all women with big bums are disgusting? But she's terrible because she said Indian food was disgusting? At least she was only commenting on a type of food, not a physical trait.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This thread was meant to be a 'National Enquirer' kinda spoof thing.
I think people are getting way too serious about it.
As I said, I think it's silly how our culture glorifies, even worships, these "celebrities".

That's why I love South Park. It's spot-on social commentary. Absolutely hilarious.

This is for everyone who participated in the thread:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I guess I just don't get the hate.

I don't hate Kim Kardashian.
I just think our society should stop glorifying these "celebrity" idiots. Stupidity isn't merely accepted, it's embraced.
It's celebrated.
Once again, good for India!

Do you know anyone who actually glorifies any celebrity? I mean if they want their personal baggage out there people are going to view it or read it. That's human nature kind of like looking if someone has their shades up at night while you drive by. You won't stand and stare but your going to look none the less. I don't know maybe some people would glorify them but most are just curious. And as for embracing stupidity I'll ask again do you know anyone who actually does? I think people use other people's stupidity as a gage to their own intelligence. I know I get my own confirmed daily just reading some of the posts on this forum then I say thank you to all of my teachers for doing such a good job and my ancestors for the good genes.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think a lot of people dislike KK because she could be a lot more than she is. I mean, her younger sisters are models. KK hasn't done anything aside from release a sex tape, marry a dude, divorce a dude, marry an ass, have a baby, name the baby after a direction, and show her ass after using all of her direction named childs baby oil.

I dunno. I don't particularly hate her, as I don't know her personally and what's shown in media is hardly ever true. But I wish she'd do more with her life. A lot of people dislike that she's famous for nothing. And I get that. But she comes from a wealthy family.

I hadn't heard that India had 'banned' KK from the country. I did hear that she wanted to adopt an Indian kid, but the child turned down the offer. Which I thought was crazy.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
See I don't pay attention to her so I wouldn't know.a reply to: FlyersFan

<< 1   >>

join