It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will be my new homebase. I love you guys.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I've only made one thread, it filled 3 pages, not much... But the resonating souls here are alot more frequent than anywhere else and if they don't resonate atleast they have proper explained opinions.

I'm never leaving, sorry, I will bug you 'till the end of time. Well maybe not 'till the end of time, but my time atleast.

I luv you guyz..

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Love ya too. Stick around and post interesting stuff to share.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I wonder why it does not show my full post.
There was another little section beneath: I luv you guys.

Can you see it?
I'm just going to try to be helpful in any way I can.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Do you play LoL or is your username related to the actual word in Latin?

I'm assuming the latter
edit on 22-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Your heart emote broke ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It is actually both, I played LoL alot, I played Lux alot, I always had a thing with "the Light". Connection made, bam, got me a name. Not original, no, still suits me.

I play Smite nowadays, betrayed LoL.

Chronos ftw! :p I'm Scorpio and Saturn is in Scorpio from 2012-2015. That is great but painful news cause time's are changing and I'm going to feel it.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Man, to know you wasted 26 years not knowing about this site, that sucks.
Hopefully I live long and prosper and can enjoy this place for years to come.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

To many Years of You Hangin' around ATS! I agree with Wanting to stay for a long long time as I have found some very caring individuals here.

It is My second Home!!!
Syx.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Good the more the merry...Truly, shells4u

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
That's awesome Lux, you seem like a cool person, I look forward too reading more of your posts and im glad you are sticking around! This place is pretty freaking awesome!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm actually weirded out by the fact I find so many nice people around here, like.. Considering all my ramblings I should be mocked and devalued as a human being, but no, they salute me, Dear Lord, is this Heaven, could it be... It sure comes close.

Anyways, if you want to read a more accurate description of my "transcending" duality experience it is posted in the philosophical section in the thread "I claim full enlightentment", it is made by someone else but I wanted to share it and kinda hi jacked his thread, that was not my intention.

Wait, I'm going to repost it here with pictures I added into another thread, hold on...

I'll try to describe it in the most clear situation I can, but it's actually a story of my entire life, because of the search, but let's just say alot of incredible expreriences happened during my lifetime. Mostly were dark and aggresive in nature, battering me to something immensly powerless. It kind of purified me in a way. I guess we can look at that as step 1, though it might not be neccesary, I'm speaking of my own personal experience.

Then after years of truthseeking, going crazy, have psychotic episodes and what not. I was at a party.. And I was still very judgemental towards the darkness for kinda "ruining" my life, though they have made me ALOT better person than I was before, so I am gratefull, but at that time I was convicting them, I was blaming them and casting a judgement for all the bad things happening. I got into discussions with people but there was one guy.. Kinda mysterious, he was constantly saying, you're not going to get there, you're not going to get there...

Finally I walk off, on my own, still amongst the people on the dancefloor, it was an outside festival..
I started thinking and then it HIT me, like lightning. The thought was: Good and Evil or not neccesarily enemies. Or atleast that was the general thought behind the event.
Suddenly I become overpowered, it is too much for my head to process, if feel a little dizzy but also quite alot ashamed, because I have always been fighting the darkness and now I felt I was wrong the entire time.

I actually cried, in the car of my friend, alone, cause it was too much for me to handle I retreated to his car where I could be on my own and start to slowly process the information while no one is looking at me.
And that was the strange part, as soon as it HIT, EVERYBODY was smiling ever so friendly to me, even the most pretty girls were all smiling at me (and I'm a guy, you know, things like that are quite noticable, especially if under normal conditions nobody really looks at you or atleast not noticable) and even people I came across said: Positive huh? Even though I didn't start to talk to them, the guy who said: you're not going to get there said then: Are you still thinking the same as before? And smiled.

I was indeed blown away.

Well, because of the darkness in my life, I was having energy problems everyday, as being sucked out the life. My life energy was being drained at the time, but that duality insight changed my whole life. My life went from Hell, to Heaven in just one day, in fact, in just one thought.

I regained my energy and all my emotions, I could laugh again, I could cry again, I WAS ALIVE! I had risen again.
Now the reason for the darkness was somewhat my own fault I think, so I payed a price a hefty psychotic episode and 5 years of emotional and mental hell.

And now I was liberated.

I started dancing and laughing like a madman and everybody wasn't looking weird at me or laughing at me, they were laughing with me! It's a totally different smile and also I noticed the music changed a little bit, it was constantly steriotypic kind of music, but then it changed to more my taste, a little slower and alot of inspiring quotes, there even was a song that I would describe as: Christmass but then without the "Holy".

I felt complete with the world and the Universe. Everything was perfect. Now I remember the whole scenario I am sitting here with a smile because it just overjoys me.

Nowadays, I think I have somewhat reverted back to a more "normal" state, I don't feel that blissful anymore, but the experience will always be in my mind. I am trully blessed tho, even though my life is pretty sad, I am happy and gratefull to be alive and to be experiencing all this.

Thank both the light and the dark for contributing to the Whole.

I think I can write more about it but I rather leave it at this. What do you think?

--

It was the most simple thought, but the whole experience surrounding it was magical. Try to look at it, the things we perceive in our mind, by labeling everything, we make it TOO COMPLEX.

Try look in your heart, it's all so simple....

edit on 22-11-2014 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

Actually my kind of music sounds alot like this, but then without singing, but this song lol, it sounds so retarded yet catchy, kinda like me. And it has a nice message. lol wtf Rainbow Unicorn. Downtempo GoaTrance.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know how to embed videos ;'(

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Usually with relationships, a lack of emote breaks the heart.

*cries into an empty cask of wine*

Oo

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: Hefficide

Usually with relationships, a lack of emote breaks the heart.

*cries into an empty cask of wine*

Oo

Lol that so true, ive been with a girl for 2 weeks barely, then got psychotic, # happened, i acted weird, she dumped me, we got in a fight, I #ed up, now about 6 years later, Im still madly in love, I cyber stalk her (not willingly
) and she hates me to death not willing to forgive me, eventhough I said sorry a thousand times and admitted my mistakes. It's like she is unable to forgive, man this sucks, shes show zero compassion and I feel like its my wife lol, #ed up anyways.

Real.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

True that!

Nice site

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

God ... We're never gonna get rid of this guy ...

Just kidding, I love you too

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

God ... We're never gonna get rid of this guy ...

Just kidding, I love you too I!!

I almost felt at home when you said that.

Peace bro.

Had to delete your heart, cause otherwise it breaks ATS
Too bad, WHERE IS THE LOVE BRUH ?
lol

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ah Lux you wear your heart on your sleeve. You are so open. Sending you back tons of love and a sub sandwich.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean. This site, the Love, the light and the dark side.. I'm also a scorpio. Happy birthday.

It's funny I just watched some random movie not sure what it was and someone died and had a near death experience. It may have been some ufo abduction thing. In the experience that was some after life thing there were dark beings and light beings both playing chess pieces of their life. The woman didn't feel mad at the dark beings moving the chess pieces because she understood in that moment that it's all part of the whole.

I've come to that same thing. I also have that forever contentment. It's not always there, as always being happy but in general I'm pretty even. People say I have a calming presence and I know that's where it comes from.

I'm not scared of where this game may go. I might die, or I will one day, and on to the next one. New World orders.. Government takeovers.. Wars.. It's all just part of the world we may experience. Darkness is sort of like exercise. it hurts while you're in it, but you'll be better off afterwards.

Johhny Cash highway man.

Your girl issues.. I'd try and let her go.

I'll see you around mr lux.

be well

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Oh how sweet, so full of love!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh, forget the girl, she is obviously not interested. Don't waste your time when it will only make you unhappy. Be open to a new relationship. Then again, maybe you're not missing much as most end in heart ache anyway. LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join