It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the Cult Phenomenon Behind Agents of Change : "The Andromeda Message"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

this is cool

nicely done

You be the judge....I'm currently at a loss on which perspective to pursue at this juncture. There are only so so many avenues of speculation a solitary mind can pursue before the mind simply collapses from exhaustion without external insights.

..here, maybe this'll scramble you even more

what's "funny" to me is, a few days ago hearing a CERN spokesperson say "we intend to CHIP-OFF a piece of the sub-structure of the universe, in the same way a geologist might chip-off a piece of a huge rock to study it"
(i wonder if the resulting "impact" for lack of a better word answers to all those "when is a glitch not a glitch"ADVENTURE TIME, "The Ice Pirates"MOVIE & "grey-goof"WEBSTORY (etc etc etc) material out there...) < links for all those & more in the sig. link

(but moving along) then seeing a ninja-turtles episode last night (hehe, don't ask)
where the bad-guys (shredder & krang) intend to use some laser (focused through a diamond) to pierce a hole through all the dimensions to bring "the technodrome" to planet earth

then there's the slew of ashtar command, GFL stuff, ben-10, etc etc to get through...
...all somehow saying more-or-less the same thing(s)

i just see the world now as some kinda giant alphabet gang operation, and we're all on a "need to know" basis only.. it just makes more sense that way

How serious can you take these "Comedians" then?

"the tree is known by its fruit"

i just call all this "stuff" the merry-prankster movement (or agenda)
i simplify it by acknowledging that almost all of this comedic stuff *somehow* has the same 'destruction of old-world order' elements to it..
and i just call all that; 'the destruction of male & female polarity balancing'
/shrug
..it all makes perfect sense to me & i sometimes try to write about all this "stuff" in the sig. link below (& other places) until they get 404'd..
i take it all seriously but try to have fun along the way.. if there's no fun in life there's no fun in living, right?

edit on 24-11-2014 by UNIT76 because: butt seriously (a little kardashian badonkadonk humor there) if you chase this stuff up like a crazy person you will get answers to these questions.. you might not like them, but that's another hotdog

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"the extermination of all planetary governments" and then "especially those who have aligned themselves with the eruption of the upcoming world war'" hmmm. How many possibilities exist when you exterminate something? Can there be varying degrees of exterminations (extermination / special extermination?) a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay in responding, thanks to everyone who has weighed in so far. It's appreciated.

I've been reflecting on the matter for the past couple of days and I think it's most likely someone out there having fun trying to stir the proverbial waters of hostility between the Alliance and get some of the humans who don't know better in a kerfuffle over what may or may not "transpire".

Personally, given my own alliance with the Andromedan-Draco collective, I think this "war announcament" is just a bunch of silly hoo-hah. I could be wrong of course, but that's not something within my power to control or mediate anyway.

Being a hybrid isn't easy. I'm not big on civil warfare of any sort...especially not on this scale. I have faith whatever needs to be will come to pass and those who have a vested interest in undue warfare will be able to have their little shindig on the appropriate dimensional vibration for that sort of thing. The rest of us will be blissfully unawares that any such shenanigan went down at all.

As it should be.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I looked into this a little bit, didnt find much. only found a website called andromedan council and it basically sais all the same things but in more detail and in article form. problem is i have no way to contact the owner of that website. i dont know if it is real or not maybe it is maybe it isnt. the thing with other dimensions is we cant detect them so its hard to say.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ominousrex

Interesting. I wasn't aware of a website.

The fact that they had such a wonderful vocal announcer should have clued me in to the "more than meets the eye" aspect.

I shall dig a bit further and report back as time and circumstance allows.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Personifying Ufos, Aliens with imagery and ideas of there are Draconians and Andromedians only does to create religious, cult worhsip.

The best things you can do with Ufos, Aliens is leave them alone, just like its wise to stay away from Ouji boards. Its easier to blame problems on actions of Draconians or failure of Andromedians to interveme, but the bottom line we are the ones responsible.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

i mean nobody knows for sure man, seriously. it could go either way but i do know their are way more things in the universe we don't know about than we do.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I dunno, I've read enough human history not to find much personal value in large scale genocidal operations.

If there is any "truth" to this message, it doesn't really show much evolution beyond the barbarism of our own human past.

Just same old same old - but this time, they have new technologies to play with.

I'm personally not a fan of the idea of planetary populations being able to conquer interstellar travel if they are still enslaved to that fundamentally flawed instinct. What good is it to continue to spread war from world to world.

Eh. Makes for good Cosmic Dramas anyway....as long as they are confined to books and the silver screen and other media.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Your talking about things which you have no direct knowledge of, as you have never seen or met aliens from different worlds. I see to many people discuss things as if they have first hand knowledge of Aliens but I see no evidence you have any at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I provide anecdotal evidence because I respect beings privacy by not taking photos of them.

I have nothing to prove to you or your ilk.

Hate all you want and continue to wonder why you have no personal confirmation.

*over and out*

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Flashy videos are not artifacts of proof of extra terrestrial reality they sound interesting and some are entertaining but so is a science fiction movie.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Funny. I've never once offered (or claimed to offer) empirical evidence via any medium other than personal experience via a written medium.

For you to claim I have done so in the past goes to show how remarkably misinformed you are on many levels.

If you have a vendetta against my life experience and seek to publicly humiliate me to satiate whatever sorry excuse you have for a social life, I feel bad you dude but only you have the power to change the path your life is on.

Some people never grow out of their jaded and bitter perspectives, eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I have a habit of challenging the Ufo believers as much as the Skeptics debunkers. Obviously you follow my threads as well i follow yours because you would know that. I see both as extremists at opposite ends of a scale. If you want to take personnel jabs at me for not taking your side of the scale that's oks, i cop it from the skeptics as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

So you just play Devil's Advocate as it suits you?

Good to know your invested interest in the board is personal amusement.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I could be the Devils Advocate, a reptilian or a Andromedain perhaps but I think most likely a writer of fiction. Whats your angle?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

A lifetime of direct experiences with no easy explanation for any of it.

Pretty cut and dried.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

They only way to get an explanation is to drop the great views formed on the Ufo phenomenon. Start afresh with a clean piece of paper. Its painful to do this yes. The alternative is following an endless cycle where no explanations are ever found.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Trust me....my contributions here onsite are a drop in the proverbial bucket.

I struggle everyday to finish my auto-biographical account and then maybe one day I can be one of those hated people with a pseudonym and quasi-fictional book on the market. No way in hell I'd write or sell it without a ton of embellishment because I've seen how some people go after authors who share their stories as defacto "end all be all" truth.

I don't want the fan club or talk-show/lecture circuit either. No thanks. Having food in my pantry would be enough for me.

edit on 1/30/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edit, clarity

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The having a unique experience with something that's defies all sense of reality and then writing a book to bring it to public view will only serve to move you further away from that experience; so what was ever it was or reason for happening, having a profound effect on your life; becomes just another event in the normal routines of life. Personal experiences are best kept to oneself or they lose their power and magic.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Therein lies the double edged sword.

One who has a bevy of unexplained personal experiences has to "keep quiet" from discussing said experiences because of this that or the other. If they write a book they are vilified and open to all sorts of unwanted attentions. If they share slices of life on a public forum, they are vilified and opened to all sorts of unwanted attentions.

Growing up shielded and isolated from Community at Large may be the precursor to a lot of these aforementioned events, but despite all the wonderfully fascinating insights and gleaned information, being unable to share with the communal Mind at Large only further reinforces how terribly alone some of us are in this Universe.

It's poetic in a way, yet also terribly lonely at the same time.

Whenever I share details and stories, I'm always fear that the more scholarly will look upon me with disdain for not being "scientific" enough in my reports. But sometimes the inner child gets the better of me, and I just want to share with others.

Funny how most people seem to resent free exchange of information and data.

I've never understood that about some people.

There is no harm in free discussion. After all, if I were more hard-line scientifically inclined, I feel it would be foolish not to consider alternative data sets....in fact, it seems that those who do subscribe to a closed set methodology view anything outside of evidence that supports their theory as undesirable....which shows incredible prejudicial bias on their pet projects.

That being said, since so many aren't looking at the Big Picture in it's entirety, it's no wonder more of the Cosmic Mysteries continue to elude us when all is said and done.

edit on 1/31/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join