It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the Cult Phenomenon Behind Agents of Change : "The Andromeda Message"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Exploring the Cult Phenomenon Behind Agents of Change

"The Andromeda Message"

(a Multi-faceted Exercise in Reading Between the Lines)

Every so often I stumble across something seemingly innocuous online that gives me pause for a moments thought and consideration....and while there may be a humorous and satirical element present, I can assure you - this avenue of discussion is quite serious.

While browsing for experimental music on YouTube earlier this evening I found myself face to face with the following video and out of sheer curiosity - clicked on it...after all, what the heck, right? Nothing like a little random free association to keep the mind active and healthy! Throw all caution to the wind!

What I didn't expect, was the following foreboding message:

This is not the first time humanity has been given a "Message of Redemption and Deliverance" and It will not be the last.

So in the interest of a passive hobbyist discerning the widespread use of Propaganda (and love of time consuming discussion of something other than the usual drippings of mainstream pop culture) - I have decided to bring this to the ATS Community for peer review of others with an affection for a similar way to waste time while we await the next impending Armada to overthrow our lovely little planet.

Such transmissions are - of course - absolute and complete bunk! Let's look a little deeper into this matter, shall we?

More often than not such tales serve as little more than meanderings and explorations of a storytelling medium.....sometimes they are just desperate grabs for a few extra pennies in the personal coffers of the socially disaffected science fiction enthusiast.

Regardless of our initial biases regarding the nature and intent such stories, there is always something we can glean from it to our advantage and personal self enrichment. We simply need to take the time to analyze and unravel the subtle nuances of the various tales laid before us.

We cannot help that there will always be that small sub-sect of the literal sort that will take such things at face value, get absolutely offended at the very idea and mention of such matters, or go entirely too far in their personal day to day manifestation of such belief systems of interplanetary and universal collectives (yes...I'm guilty as charged...no denying the obvious).

What I have never understood is the blatant need some have to attack and ridicule such ridiculous claims as if they were absolutely real and imminent threats. Is it fear? Insecurity? Ancient reptilian brains gone absolutely haywire that someone out there might think a little differently and society is at the verge of impending collapse because of such 'deviant' and dangerously different perspectives?

Hopefully this thread will shed some insight into those reasons.

My personal thoughts while viewing the "The Andromeda Message" were as follows:

If these Amdromedian emissaries truly have humanities best interests at heart, why are they invading? If their technology is as advanced as they claim - what need is there for war? I'm not really interested in being conscripted into a planetary battle of this magnitude....my gods, they're not even offering a financial incentive to sign up to combat 'the enemy". They must not know how things run on this little blue marble!

Liberating the mental slavery of an indigenous population is far more essential than simply replacing the Draconian Rule than that of the Andromedian Rule. No matter how "beneficial" they claim to be - It's still a form of indentured slavery....only this time around, it's for the Andromedian benefit....If Humanity as a species cannot learn to manage their own affairs without the interference of external "emissaries and benefactors" what hope have they?

You know, now that I think about it...these guys don't sound any better than our current Draconian Overlords! Why would anyone want to welcome them with open arms? Slacker elites! They're all the same when you get right down to it! Will the madness never end?

Speaking of which, why is everyone jumping on the "Draconian Hate Bandwagon" again? Isn't that counter productive to harmonious evolution between various factions of the interplanetary alliance? Wait a minute...is this just an elaborate and veiled metaphor?

You be the judge....I'm currently at a loss on which perspective to pursue at this juncture. There are only so so many avenues of speculation a solitary mind can pursue before the mind simply collapses from exhaustion without external insights.

Regardless what conclusion one may come to after all is said and done, I find it a rather odd, but mildly interesting talking point and exploration into the nature of social trends and the current mainstream fascination with and oppositions to the subject matter contained within the presentation of "The Andromeda Message".

(thank you in advance for your time and talents regarding this avenue of discussion.)

edit on 11/22/14 by GENERAL EYES because: amended minor formatting error

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Well there is a clue "Untill then everything is a lie"
How serious can you take these "Comedians" then?

I am a huge science fiction fan, there is probably no one on this planet wanting to be friends with an alien more than me, but:
There are no draconians, that's the second clue.
Problem with this Earth, probably in the way of an "eye-to-eye" contact with other species, is us holding on to that unsmart notion, others would want to enslave us and exploit our planets ressources.
3rd clue: the mentioning of 3dimensions, building up to the 9th. That's part of the mentioned "Illuminati"-lore.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Andromedians?

Andro Medians?

Right. They are totally androgynous media sluts that want only to turn you into a pooh bear.

It is probably all true.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The content of this message is somewhat contradictory in places, specifically regarding the first, and the third dimensions, and so on. Also, with regard to the quality of the content... I fail entirely to believe, that any species which has at its disposal anything one could call a "war planet", never mind nearly a thousand of them, would be unable to correctly apply basic grammar to a piece of written, or spoken word, in any language it deemed necessary!

And let us look once again at the phrase, war planet.

Any species which devotes entire planetary bodies, never mind armadas of them, to the act and the art of war, probably is not worth allying ourselves with. The very concept boggles the mind, since devoting the entire resources of a planetary body to war would bring into existence such destructive power that it would be incomprehensible to any member of our species, far more devastating than a mere Death Star or similar. Placing nine hundred and sixty of these war planets in a picket around our solar system does not seem like the sort of action one would expect from a benevolent protector.

Furthermore, if these war planets are actually going to be used in any notional assault on the enemies of galactic peace, hidden amongst our planets inhabitants, then how are these war planets going to make their way toward us to launch these assaults, without destabilising the entire structure of the solar system? 960 planetary masses would be easily enough to draw planets native to the solar system out of their orbits, yanking entire belts of asteroids into new orbits, and basically causing total bloody chaos throughout the system.

These are not acts of good will toward our people.

Basically, I think this, and every similar announcement by hypothetical alien species, is utter rot. The only part of the video which I agreed with, was that no self respecting alien species would sink to the level of consorting with psychics, channellers, and the like!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

So the don't believe anything anybody says but us, everything else is a lie mob have returned?

Sounds like organised religion to me!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It is an interesting phenomenon and has been going on for a long time, kinda like cultural lore with ghost stories. Approaching this from an artistic perspective, a lot of the characters and details maybe different but what is the moral of the story? Just a citizen trying to keep a heads up, maybe just some entertainment with a good story.

When considering life in the universe is common, a diversity of species amongst an even bigger jungle to play in is a reasonable expectation. I am in no position to confirm or counter what the actual state of play is in the greater galactic community, but I find it interesting.

Maybe it is hope, looking for someone to save the day, or maybe just gradually expand our considerations of where the space race is leading us to? I would not say everything is a lie. There are a few rocks of certainty around, solid hard facts that cannot be easily dismissed. From there things can tend to drift around being easy to get lied and lost in. I try not to take these things too seriously, just have some fun and keep an open mind to the possibilities.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I hope all this can wait until after the football season is over. I mean really.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
On the video, he said:

"We don't use channeling. We don't send messages to Psychics."

So they use YouTube instead???
Funny people. Such an important message limited to an internet channel? Oh dear. They need to get out more.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

I think the person nattering on mentions they only communicate by Neutrino beam. Since when did Humanity attain the ability to receive communication in such a fashion? Considering we only managed to actually detect the elementary sub atomic particles around the turn of the millennium.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I know. I can't take any of these videos seriously. Maybe I should. Maybe , just maybe, one of them has some truth to it, but I really can't see it. I'm all for open mindedness, but it just doesn't wash with me.

They're going to come for me first aren't they!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

By "Artificial Race" to control Human Beings they're talking about House Cats aren't they?

HOUSE CATS!!! I knew it!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Hiya GE

These messages of impending doom and destruction fascinate me. In fact I've been reading widely on their variations for several months and have an idea simmering. The impact they've had on human history remains significant and they seem to me to be deeply negative in their effects on those who believe them.

Theosophist beliefs banged on about previous civilisations that had all found doom despite the best intentions of various spirit entities ranging from Egyptian priestesses to native American medicine men. The major religious texts include the same 'end of humanity' in different ways. Our UFO contactees claimed their space brothers had warned them of impending doom around-the-corner. Then we have tract after tract from channelers with their purportedly super-wise and 'advanced' entities threatening our end through a dozen nasty events. There's also a rich seam of psychological literature recording how some patients hearing voices get similar dire threats.

Demons, asteroids, raptures, alien armadas, reversed poles, Nibirus and sudden ice ages! This is 3500 years of recorded warnings of conflicting catastrophes and we're still here. Wherever these voices arise from, they are always lying and inconsistent. Sure, it's possible to imagine all these things happening at once and vindicating millennia of prophecy, but what are the odds?!

ETA - Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Watched most of the video and it was sorta fun in a Doctor Who sort of way. Pseudoscientific silliness like 'beyond the trajectory of Saturn' and what does that mean? They're savvy enough to upload on YT and don't know the difference between trajectory and orbit?

"We must save the Earth! Quick! Find a popular media channel and upload a video. Be sure to add music!"
edit on 11.22.2014 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The author of this video has been watching waaaay too much sci-fi channel, and needs to get out of the house more often. Might I suggest a hobby, or a girlfriend? Besides, the Annunaki will protect us. We're their creation and property, the Draconians have a galactic ass-whipping coming.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Alex Collier

Latest news from Alex his involvement started in the 1990's, he apparently lives off donations.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The first thing that usually comes to my mind when I see any alien related communications/warnings/prophecies that supposedly come directly from aliens is why in the world would they use youtube, let alone the internet to herald their coming... It just never made sense to me. If they are really so far advanced, why not just implant images and ideas in to our head telepathically, or just show up with the element of surprise.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Yeah, imagine what would happen, if they just show up... Most don't know what to do and how to react when they meet someone outside the regular from Earth. Sounds like a phantastic way to get a pitchfork up your heini!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
The first thing that usually comes to my mind when I see any alien related communications/warnings/prophecies that supposedly come directly from aliens is why in the world would they use youtube, let alone the internet to herald their coming... It just never made sense to me. If they are really so far advanced, why not just implant images and ideas in to our head telepathically, or just show up with the element of surprise.

I do not 100% believe in channeled information since I think people are using their creative side to much not being able to see the fantasy they create. Also many people cannot handle telepathic information directly into their consciousness so using the internal speakers to send clearly is very seldom used in my experience.

It is a very mind altering experience to hear something thru the internal speakers not coming thru the ears. When real higher leveled ones are giving information then it is normally transmitted at the unconscious level letting it slowly emerge in the consciousness over time to not overwhelm the consciousness. The ego conditioned view in the consciousness can be a blocker for that information to manifest.

Namaste
edit on 22-11-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Once a seat upon the council, lost in war and punishment by removal of all technology and joined colonie's with forced return to the original world until the sentance was complete which it was long ago but then bound and hidden by enemy's whose true face's only became visible when there hidden plan's were uncovered by the elder's who had remained unknown to them until they sought domination over all other's, at this time the elder's stepped in and put a stop to them but they were only curtailed while the suitable punishment was decided in a long thought out process by the elder's whose thought's can last millenium on even simple matter's and take into account vaster dimensional and reality considerations, made more complicated as the offendor's homeworld is long gone though they continue to pose a threat to many other's but are limited.

Emissary's and Ambassador's of peace murdered.

Soul storm and genocide.

Enslavement for those whose will is not for the benefit of humanity or the greater council.

One who among other's sent out distress and warning of the contamination's preventing blind acceptance of the judas goat and proxy puppet prepared for it's slave master's.

The Elder's, Tran's dimensional, sheperd's and teacher's who do not usually involve themselve's except in severe breeches of Law, founders of several mutli dimensional galactic council's first formed in the first age of sentience.

The Law, no sentient race of a particular world may adversely interfere or harm, enslave or destroy another sentient species of another world, No sentient race may wage war upon another sentient race of another world except in the upholding of the trans galactic accord's.

The punishment usually the removal of all technology and history form a race who are returned to there homeworld or a suitable sustainable planet in sustainable number's from all colonies if they have colonies and any slight difference among the species is settled at variant locations, after internal matters in the now primitive species are allowed to resolve themselves.

Once punishment is concluded and the Quarantine of the species seed planet is over the species is allowed to ascend by its own merit but not helped in this, they are allowed to rejoin and only at a certain level of advancement informed or allowed with help to learn of there past though it is not denied them if they should learn of it on there own before this point, war like specie's of which there are a great many are the most monitored.

There have been many psychic distress call's by soul's in great pain and distress, some of the elder's are beyond comprehension, being's that are as large as world's like giant sentient lenticular cloud's of energy that could hold the entire earth within them living in the atmosphere of unignited stars in dimensions were it is possible for these stars or super gas giant's to be thousand's of times larger than Betelgeuse without collapse or fusion, others even more incomprehensible living beyond the realm of galaxy's in the space between, other's who have perhaps evolved as far above them as they have us in the extra universal space or superspace.

Do they exist, if the universe and all it's dimensions and membranes is as infinit as science now believes it is then YES.

Look at my avatar, take the earth out of it and if you see it and remember then you know else maybe that is something personal only to I.

edit on 22-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

They are not advanced in any way becouse they need to have existed in the first place.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Look in the mirror and tell your reflection it does not exist, or better yet accept that you do not exist, your past is not real as it is not there except as a memory and your future but a possibility in which you do not exist yet or maybe never will yet you do exist as a potential of the present instant or is it more that you are merely a collection of self sympathetic resonant waves at right angles to the time space continuum relative to the flow of time that is degrading with the cone like form of the expansion wave leaving the true focal point behind but ever reaching for it like an oil stain on the surface of a pond clinging to a twig, it's two dimensional nature only given meaning by it's larger context.

What is real and what is not real, the last part of the video at after the 4 minute mark is directly applicable though the rest of it may be in error but that is to me only and what play's out across the multiverse of our reality's may be very different from one persons perception of reality to another's, sane is merely a shared state of mind after all and usually a conditioned one, especially in today's world where even marketing company's direct and control your behavior every time you go shopping for grocery's with clever packaging and sale's drive's.
edit on 22-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join