It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Nicolai Vlasko's needed . Thugs taken down .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Now i an sure some people are going to say that if it happened where you live he probably would have been shot . But he wasn't and he didn't . I would almost call this a feel good video . One would imagine if there were more Nicolai's on train buses and streets that bullies like these people might think twice . And they reported him . lol . Chuck Norris would be proud .

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

LOL

Well, people don't usually get shot around here... but I've seen this happen a few times...

Always good for a chuckle, especially when the guy with the mouth deserves it...

gotta watch who ya lip off to...

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I wonder if the incidence of petty crime now drops . I love seeing bullies get taken down

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Full video. Have to love this.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've seen many fights during ten years of managing a biker bar. I learned very much from the lead up to a fight.

Its usually the quiet confident man who recognizes that a line has been crossed and prepares himself mentally who wins.

The loud mouth guys who take their shirts off are actually afraid and trying to intimidate their way into getting what they want.

That being said, I've only seen one guy knock out somebody cold with a single punch. They guy in the video does it twice using a right and a left hand.

Bad MF.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you for the full video .Not much doesn't get put on you-tube .lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

I am not sure the first guy in this case was all that afraid . He had all his mates behind him and really wasn't expecting what he got . But i have to agree , this is one really bad MF . One wonders that with a punch like that why we haven't heard of this guy before now . Bikie bar manager huh . Tough gig i would imagine .

top topics

join