It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI arrests 2 men for buying explosives near Ferguson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The FBI arrested two men Thursday night accused of purchasing explosives they apparently planned to use during protests in Ferguson, Missouri, a law enforcement source told CBS News. The men, who live in the St. Louis area, are allegedly members of the new Black Panthers. They were arrested as part of an FBI undercover operation near Ferguson and intended to use the explosives in pipe bombs, the source confirmed. The suspects, whose names were not released, were arraigned in federal court on Friday.

www.cbsnews.com...

Wow things are definitely getting "wack" here. Glad they caught them!
edit on 21-11-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
How nice of them. The entire situation is making the protesters look worse, the police and the government look like fools.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Apparently I was wrong in another thread. The NBPP (and maybe even the KKK) may be trying to ratchet things up. But an honest question. Were they going to use the pipe bombs as grenades against the police, or against the possible protesters to fuel the fire?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Good point. When we were kids we used to make things that went bang out of fireworks and such. Just fooling around, gravel pit stuff. -until buddy blew his finger off lol.

I guess we have to wait and see what the deal is here before we can say beyond a doubt that peoples lives were at risk..
edit on 21-11-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

let me take the spin out of the news clipping .

"two men arrested "

Forgive me but my trust for the FBI and their story's are 0 ...

Walsh

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

They were buying explosives near Ferguson. Part of the NBP. I can imagine it was either for backup, to target protestors or police. Somehow it was tied in with the Mike Brown saga.

A bunch of KKK members do the same thing or rednecks with shaved heads and Doc Martens I think people would think it has to do with the protests. It's not bias, it's just common sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Good point. When we were kids we used to make things that went bang out of fireworks and such. Just fooling around, gravel pit stuff. -until buddy blew his finger off lol.

I guess we have to wait and see what the deal is here before we can say beyond a doubt that peoples lives were at risk..

I used to do the same.

I have a friend who accuses me as the reason why he can't have any fun or nice things.

But pipe bombs? The only reason I can see them using them is to stir things up even more. No good can come from it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
School district near Ferguson cancels classes
www.denverpost.com...

Judge: Missouri police can't stop media recordings
www.denverpost.com...

Police, protesters announce pact for Ferguson
www.denverpost.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So if the schools were cancelled for Monday and Tuesday of next week then this could come over the weekend I guess since it did not happen today as expected.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Good point, means they're expecting extended trouble from a weekend announcement or they'll announce it on one of those days.

Could also be a distraction, they get us at a moment we really don't expect it.

I'm assuming this is the same as this? :

ATS Thread

edit on 21-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

That is the question I'm asking tonight as I sit here waiting to see what is going to happen in my area.Who were the bombs intended for? They are not giving out hardly any info on this right now.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
False report maybe?

Something like this is a need to know basis and wouldn't have been reported unless it had a desired impact. This could've simply been a report made to disperse or discourage anyone from attending any protests.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Fairly convinced it's going to happen on Sunday. People have to be at work the next day, less drinking and partying going on.

Earlier I was thinking Thanksgiving would be the best day, but no. Too many people with a holiday and it may interfere with Black Friday sales.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
With what the NSA is capable of doing, why would anyone believe this is made up? Ibwould think the Black Panthers are being monitored like any other terrorist group.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join