It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIFI Radiation and other sources of radiation slowly killing us!!!!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpunGCake
a reply to: Bedlam

i was under the impression that rf signals can travel through water no problem.

Wrong-o.

i give you a challenge: next time you unlock your car if you have keyless entry see how far you can do it tell it dont work than touch your keys to your head. your body just became a range extender.

As I said in my post, the impedance discontinuity acts as a reflector. I give YOU one...put the remote behind your head and see how much closer you have to come.

Or another one - pick up about three semesters of calculus, then tie into Maxwell's equations, which describe WHY water is a bad medium for radio.

eta: Here's a nicely written piece with drawings and graphs, might be a bit too technical, but the actual core math is a lot worse. Radio wave theory ain't for the weak of heart.
edit on 25-11-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

honestly, i also dunno if wi-fi or any radio waves are dangerous like being reported/analyzed... but i'm being open to this possibility.

from my experience, the most peaceful and enjoyable times were when i turned off all connections to phone (including phone signal).

peace

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dodol
a reply to: Aquariusdude
from my experience, the most peaceful and enjoyable times were when i turned off all connections to phone (including phone signal).

peace

Yes, true, because your "peace" would not be disturbed by telephone calls , but this would also be true in the pre-wireless era if you unplugged wired telephones , so the lack of peace is not directly due to the incidence of radio-waves on your almost-empty skull.
edit on 25-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Just as sun-light penetrates into the ocean for a fair distance, the longer wave length RF can penetrate flesh. Even 10 cm of penetration would get to the CNS, heart, & bowels of most people.

Studies and experiments measuring the short term and long tern effects of differing RF frequencies and intensities on tissues, organs, DNA, behavior, and mood have likely already been done. I doubt that such studies would be made available to the public.

Here's an article from 1987 on amateur radio (1.8 MHz) attempts at underwater and air-water transmission. The underwater transmission were limited to less than 30 meters, less in sea-water, much less when going from one medium to another. Longer wavelengths RF would penetrate water better, but was not allowed for amateurs at that time.
users.tpg.com.au...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tusks
Here's an article from 1987 on amateur radio (1.8 MHz) attempts at underwater and air-water transmission. The underwater transmission were limited to less than 30 meters, less in sea-water, much less when going from one medium to another. Longer wavelengths RF would penetrate water better, but was not allowed for amateurs at that time.
users.tpg.com.au...

That's what I linked about two posts up.

Look at the db per meter loss. Now, multiply that 1.8MHz loss by about 30...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So you did. I missed it. My point is that penetration does occur--not that we make a good medium for transmission.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So you did. I missed it. My point is that penetration does occur--not that we make a good medium for transmission.

Mine is that you get squat for power density by the time it penetrates. The pdf doesn't deal with the impedance-step reflections either, it misses a major factor in path loss. You lose about 60dB to the reflections from the air to your skin. You also get a lot of internal scattering in bone and fat. Basically, what's left of the signal after it hits your scalp and reflects (mostly), dissipates in the dermis, then hits the subcutaneous fat. That doesn't have as much conductivity, so you have another impedance step change, and more of the signal is lost. Basically that part runs around in the fat layer. Bone is another step change, more loss, then bone to spinal fluid surrounding the brain is another reflection. Spinal fluid has a hellacious path loss, like seawater. Then another step change when it hits your brain.

Your brain is actually pretty well protected from microwaves.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Mine is that you get squat for power density by the time it penetrates. The pdf doesn't deal with the impedance-step reflections either, it misses a major factor in path loss. You lose about 60dB to the reflections from the air to your skin. You also get a lot of internal scattering in bone and fat. Basically, what's left of the signal after it hits your scalp and reflects (mostly), dissipates in the dermis, then hits the subcutaneous fat. That doesn't have as much conductivity, so you have another impedance step change, and more of the signal is lost. Basically that part runs around in the fat layer. Bone is another step change, more loss, then bone to spinal fluid surrounding the brain is another reflection. Spinal fluid has a hellacious path loss, like seawater. Then another step change when it hits your brain.

Your brain is actually pretty well protected from microwaves.

considering one of the 3 things microwaves are attracted to is FAT we now live in an open air microwave oven.
i like my humans cooked soylent.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

Microwaves aren't attracted to anything. Maybe very dense gravitic fields, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm at work and can't gather my links, but it goes deeper than this. There was a Nazi scientist that figured out the frequency that enables people to control emotions etc. The frequency then a few years later became what all music is recorded at and a few other things I think. Look it up.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I'm at work and can't gather my links, but it goes deeper than this. There was a Nazi scientist that figured out the frequency that enables people to control emotions etc. The frequency then a few years later became what all music is recorded at and a few other things I think. Look it up.

Multiple things wrong here. One, any "magic frequency" tale is purest bull#, especially when it comes to very complex systems, like mentation.

Two, frequency doesn't mean anything except the number of times something happens per unit time. It's not a magic spell. And it's not a proper noun. I can't throw a cup of frequency on you. So you have to also say or imply by context "frequency of what", and in this case it sort of starts with the thread's base of "wi-fi radiation", which is radio waves, and ends with you stating that there is one frequency at which music is recorded (?) which is sound.

Sound and radio are not alike in any way. Radio is not high-pitched sound. They're totally different phenomena. So that's another problem - you can't relate sound phenomena and radio that way.

Next, if you recorded all music at one 'frequency', it would be a string of beeps, all the same tone, like Morse code. It would be very annoying if the Nazis had magically condemned us all to hear music as a bunch of monotonic noise, somehow we must have defeated their evil aims, because that definitely doesn't seem to be what's happening in MY world.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
not entirely sure if this fits here, but I came to this site in search of answers to an issue I experienced. I'm no doctor, but something is happening near my home, on a precise road I travel on almost daily. The problem doesn't occur every day, and I have also had my hearing checked to be sure I have no problems with that. Clean bill of health, no findings by my doctor to suggest something is wrong with my hearing.

It usually occurs one to two times a week on a certain road that borders the river in my town. Note, there is a shipyard nearby, not sure if that has something to do with it, but I'm beginning to think I'm losing my mind. While driving down this road, one to two times a week, and there is no way to predict when it will happen, but my ears experience this pressure, it pulsates and the only thing my brain can come up with about it, is something is causing this to happen. Passengers in my car have also experienced it. There isn;t really an audible sound, its strictly a pulsating like waves washing over our ears. I actually called someone to ask them if they could 'hear' any static or pulsating through the telephone and they claimed to have heard a bass-like sound of thumping.

This is rather concerning since I went to the doctor to have my hearing checked and there is nothing wrong. The pulsating happens near the ship yard in a one-mile stretch of the particular road. It doesnt happen every day. Its quite scary to feel this and it raises my anxiety levels dramatically. My brain basically freaks out and I know something is wrong. This isnt normal and has never happened to me before about 4 weeks ago.

Does anyone here have any idea what this could be? I'm not sure if my description is suitable, but like I said, its a pulsating that causes my ears pressure and they feel like they need to pop, but there is no change in elevation in this area. Not sure what it is, looking for answers that could possibly point me in the right direction. Thank you for your time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join