It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIFI Radiation and other sources of radiation slowly killing us!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

read this:apps.fcc.gov...

When i was admitted for bipolar i had moved to another building at my old job.. building had very high wifi levels.. my anxiety went up immensely when i moved..they also called the paramedics because i ran out of breath! wifi is killing us by killing\reducing the ability to create red blood cells.. red blood cells are very very important because they provide oxygen to all the tissues that keep you alive..when the red blood cell drops the heart compensates by pumping faster..your body is extremely amazing and will do anything to keep you alive!!! when heart pumps faster insomnia ,anxiety and psychological issues emerge! see connection between bipolar and heart disease:www.dbsalliance.org... what i noticed is when i went to whole foods i was very very calm and my heart rate when down!!! why? check this out
Fluorescent Radiation Health Effects
Unlike an incandescent bulb, fluorescent lighting emits shorter wavelengths of frequency that reach beyond visible light and into the ultra-violet spectrum. These frequencies are shorter and faster and are able to penetrate deeper into our cells.
While not all invisible light is harmful to the body (think ultra-violet from the sun), there are radiations within these frequencies that are weakening to the body (think microwave radiation), especially over long periods of time.
Exposure to various types of these radiations has been linked to cancer, childhood leukemia, autism, ADD and birth defects.

whole foods does not use flourescent bulbs!!!!!!! they use incandescent which have no radiation!!!!!!!! as soon as i shut off the wifi in the house my blood pressure went down as well as my anxiety\stress.!!!!..if your feet and hands are cold then it means you are low in red blood cells!!!!! and you need to make changes asap to minimize radiation exposure..continual exposure can cause cancer,heart disease and blood pressure problems!! (my blood pressure is 150\120 with a pulse of 115!! not normal!!check your blood pressure asap!! and cut out all radiation sources! i am moving to the country where there is minimal radiation! and so should you! hopefully i do not have cancer..If you suspect you may have low red blood cell count then you need to see a doctor asap to get tested! I asked the hospital to check my red blood cell count and they did not!! they said i was fine!! i am not fine i am dying!!!!! and so are most people affected by wifi radiation!!!!!!!!!! you will age much faster and possibly have an enlarged cranium due to increase in pressure!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There is definitely potential harm in WiFi. Some people can not tolerate being in the same room with a WiFi device of any kind.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Ive been getten bombarded by hackers using DNS poisoning and other things in conjunction.

Its not a joke that hackers have this in there arsenal to do what most people arent aware of.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Radio waves are the modern version of bathing in lead tubs... We will likely have no clue until it's too late.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

I wouldn't be a bit surprised. I think they can affect us with frequencies by individually targeting people. However, personally I feel this was created not to conveniently blanket us with internet access but to harm many people at once.

Frequencies affect the brain and things like microwave radiation can hurt the body despite them being in most homes. I read once that the Soviet Union had banned microwaves, could be an urban legend out of fearmongering.

Nothing like keeping the population tired, sick and apathetic.

justnotnormal: I think lots of the cases of cancer and autism could be tied to our modern way of life such as radio and the chemicals in our food. I bet they already know the effects but allow it because it's another way to prevent a mass awakening.
edit on 21-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

wow!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i find it strange that the hospital did not check my red blood cell count even though i asked them to?? i suspected i was suffering from anemia and took some iron and that made me feel much better! very very strange that hospital did not check my red blood cell count!! I think theres a conspiracy to kill us!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

with that said download hamsphere and go to 50.105.00 and than click on all the meters (10 meter 80 meter) and that will be me speaking subvocally. honestly i dont know if its encrypted but thats a frequency i am being terrorized on.
the FBI wont do # let alone the police.

the best sounding where i am at is on the 80 meter range.
edit on 21-11-2014 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
When the area i live in got Broadband installed cheaply everyone got it , only 2 weak signals showed up before this the same week it got installed everywhere my tinnitus started anyone else experience this happening with them

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

thats a sign of high blood pressure!!!!!!!!

www.cardiosmart.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I had my blood pressure checked not long ago and it was ok but thank you for that link it might be a back injury

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Oh yeah, my tinnitus is horrible. I don't know if it is linked to RF emissions, but I have wondered about it before. I also have good blood pressure. I haven't paid attention to where any of this stuff has been rolled out in my area, but it definitely has gotten bad since I've lived here.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yesterday I started a thread on this exact subject! And those contributing most to the thread made me feel as though I had no grounds to be concerned at all about EM raditation coming from such devices, thank you kindly for starting this thread with your personal story! Here is my thread it has recommendations for reducing exposure!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I may not understand the exact science as to how EM works and interacts with our bodies however to me it seems very likely that there are more nefarious purposes that are simply not being disclosed.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

check your iron levels asap!!! give blood!!!!!!! cabbage removes iron from the body!!!!! we don't need that much iron to live!!!

Iron, radiation, and cancer.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

hows your resting heart rate?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

There was another Member who created a thread about this
recently. I recommended this to them.

link : emfsafetystore.com...

As well as the recommendation to research the subject
thoroughly before making any investments in haste.

However, I really like the Bed Canopies.
Kind of like a Faraday Cage around you while you sleep.
The silver lining does work by the way.

Super Cool

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yes, there you are.
I referred to your thread
in my reply here.

And so it goes....

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
i find it strange that the hospital did not check my red blood cell count even though i asked them to?? i suspected i was suffering from anemia and took some iron and that made me feel much better! very very strange that hospital did not check my red blood cell count!! I think theres a conspiracy to kill us!!!!!

Of course there is its called agenda 21 and it is being used against us in a myriad of forms but people don't want to wake up.

The majority of the earthquakes are being done on purpose wars are obviously designed to reduce population as well as all the diseases, there are a huge amount of cures for cancer and virtually all diseases and pharmaceutical drugs are literally designed to kill people as well as the food.

people do not realise that Monsanto the FDA the pharmaceutical companies are just terrorist groups and doctors dentists are essentially murderers dispensing their poisons although you will be glad to know not all of them are.
the police are probably the biggest criminals of the lot after the criminal families that run our world and they are so stupid they don't realise they are protecting the very people who are killing them and their families the mafia are another lot with zero brains they dumped a load of toxic waste off of the coast of Italy and its now got into the fish they eat and is killing their own families.

Another one of the ways depopulation is happening is turning the men gay they use chemicals that mimic women's oestrogen like sodium lauryl sulphate, mercury, Bisphenol A and even milk now contains 500% more oestrogen than 50 odd years ago.

another way is reducing peoples intelligence so fluoride is attracted to calcium and that is then deposited in your soft tissues like the brain, kidneys and between your joints Borax and Iodine and Tamarind all fix this.

But the idea of this is not to worry about it and educate yourself and others around you this is the only way we can beat them.

anyway have a nice weekend.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I have ridiculously low iron last time i got it checked it was 3 and i never remember to take my supplements, i think we do need it alot when mine is low i really feel it i can't seem to get it up though even when i was taking the supps. That is really a scary thought about the wifi it has crossed my mind many times before but i can never find any decent info about it online.

a reply to: jinni73

That is really interesting thanks for that post, i know the conspiracy's surrounding most of what you mentioned but never knew all them facts, gives me something to go look up now aswell. I do know one thing though, something is responsible for all this disease and illness now because it hasn't always been this bad with things like cancer etc yes diseases and pandemics have always been a thing but not to the extentit is at now people used too be in rather good health now everyone is always having some kind of health problem or cancer.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm no scientist, but I don't think that there is enough energy in home Wifi radio signals to even penetrate your skin; you need high-energy radiation for that like gamma or X-rays.

-MM

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join