It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia VS Mexico....gremlin VS hunter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So I was hanging out today. Lazy day in socks and flip flops around the house for me. I recently rescued a little chiwawa that I found crossing the street all hungry, cold and lost. SO I have this little gremlin in my house until I find it a good home.....and then all of a sudden it happened. An hours long epic battle between it and my wolf/ Somoyed.

Russia VS Mexico....gremlin VS hunter....Who will be the victor, who will be the prey?

It really wasnt that epic but it was cute as hell. Enjoy.

The best part was when they collapsed and cuddled afterwards. My dog hugged it like one of his chew toys and she was loving all the warmth. Good day. yup, Good day.

edit on 11 21 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Why do I get the feeling that the pup has already found a good home?

But it did make me miss my Dawg too. Maybe next year I'll get another fuzzy buddy.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I wish. My very pregnant wife was adamant. Either the dog goes or I dont get to have nice things ever.

I am trying to get my nephew to adopt her. He has like 4 chiwawas so it would be great. Nice big closed off yard too.

It would be awesome if we could keep her though. They are both about the same age. I think she is 3-5 months old.

Oh well.

I get to enjoy her a little more so thats cool.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yea, what's one more Chihuahua? They're small and don't eat much. Noisy little buggers though. Every time I see a Chihuahua though I think to myself, "Some Dawgs should just be called Cats."

I used to Dawg sit and one lady refused to let me watch over her Terrier because she thought my Maine Coon would kill it. (He weighs 28lbs and is huge!)

But he's a lover, not a fighter and gets along better with Dawgs than other Cats.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thats what I think. He is coming over tomorrow to find a "gift" from me. LOL

They are cool. Yeah, noisy. Nasty sometimes too.

The last time I had a chiwawa I was in high school and it too was a rescue. THAT dog was a devil. It was never happy and so very traumatized. I gave it to my sister as yet another one of my "gifts". LOL

Dont ever accept gifts from me.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Awwwww, what a cutie! Hope she finds a good home. Look in the newspaper or for signs put up for a lost dog first. It might already have a home and got loose. It happens all the time.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

As a person who has to access peoples backyards on a daily basis i can vouch for the fight in what i prefer to call ankle snappers . But the people who own them are the most devoted dog owners of all time . You could do a lot worse than keeping her that is for sure . Small dog large dog combos seem to work out very well . So hard question , new dog or nice things .

top topics

join