It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So I've been lurking on here for the past few months (definitely not as long as others
) figured I might as well throw out an intro.

Hmmm a bit about me, well I've always been into anything supernatural or strange, but I'd rather question things first before 100% believing it. I've had a couple of ghost experiences in my childhood. In the last couple years I've gotten more and more into conspiracies, especially gov't ones, especially 9/11 and the US government (I'm canadian btw lol).I'm agnostic, but I enjoy learning about religion, I've read the bible, started to read qu'ran, read various texts on the dharma, done a bit of research on Druidism and paganism, and the First Nations beliefs (the name of it's not coming to mind atm). I find some validity behind all religious perspectives, don't believe in organized religion though. Bah, too much lying and dissonance there.

Hmmm what else, well my dad and aunt claim that their side of the family has strong spiritual gifts, my aunt can predict what the next year will be like and can see auras, my dad claims he used to be able to astroproject. Me, well I feel like I'm just normal(ish, but what's 'normal' really?). Dad claims I'm an empath, but I'm more inclined to believe that I'm just really good at observing people.

Oh btw... I've heard of something called 'the nothingness' before, dad said he travelled to far when astroprojecting and encountered this, it was literally nothing, he won't talk about it really because he claims talking about it will bring it to him, anyone know anything about this? Bah that was a lot longer of a post than I intended, if anyone reads the whole thing, well props to you!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InfamousSiren

Hi and welcome pagan princess. enjoy the ride

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Welcome from a fellow Canadian I'm sure you will fit right in

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Welcome to the club InfamousSiren
and have a free hat one size fits all and they never go out of fashion

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

edit on 22-11-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. I hope you enjoy membership.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

I have experienced this nothingness that you talk of. It is the core of creation. Just like a black hole, it is a void of nothingness. I don't think that you have to be scared of this. Going there would help to center oneself. I think it gives grounding.

Enjoy exploring this site.
See you around.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS. (Awesome Truthers Site) A friend of Mine told Me He looks at this place that way. I told Him to be sure to keep His B.S. Boots on though, as sometimes it get thick...... He is still in the Lurkers Closet here.
Good to see You come out to Play!
Nice informative intro.
See Ya on the Boards! Syx.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

Thank you
What you said has pretty much been what my theory about it was, but so far I haven't been able to find anything to back it up, so I questioned it... Any chance you have any text/documents/websites, that you could pass along about it? I'd really like to know more

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I did myself write a book about this nothingness, I called the Mind. I can give you the link because the book is for free.
Creation Theory Revised
There is not that much information out there about this.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

That's ok! Any info is worth reading! And thanks

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi! welcome.

edit on 26-11-2014 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oops double post!

edit on 26-11-2014 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SeanThomaspoon

What are you going on about? Say hello or don't say anything, keep your opinion to yourself until we get debating on a forum, no need to tell me I'm wrong, you have no proof, just as I have no proof that you're wrong either

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeanThomaspoon

Haha thanks, I was a bit confused by the really long post there, sorry for coming at you like that, thanks for sayin hi!

edit on 26-11-2014 by InfamousSiren because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join