It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOP anti human and anti-Progress agenda of NOTHING but fear and hatred

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

NOTHING TO MODERATE THE GREEDY BANKSTERS THAT people ONLY give lip service to their aversion to them yet go out and support a party( the GOP) that will give these bankers EVERYTHING THEY WANT AND MORE!

FYI: Nearly eight thousand "Occupy Wall Street" protestors were arrested. Obama hasn't sent one single banker to jail,
that I'm aware of.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Willtell

But you do deal in Block thinking. You see unfair practices everywhere. There is a niche in society that thinks along the same lines.

OK, you see issues...how would you fix them? Without screwing over every one else? Serious question.

And I'm sure that I am not the first to tell you...Life isn't fair.

Block thinking?

I support a war on ISIS

The death penalty

War on inner city gangs…and crime

Conservative issues

Though I support “Liberal” issues as well often

I have praised Ron and Rand Paul while condemning Obama all dependent on the ISSUE involved

On the other hand Ive condemned the Paul’s on other issues

And support Obama on others

As for life not being fair

Fine, but I still want to strive to make it as fair as possible.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The GOP tea party philosophy of hatred, fear, greed, and selfishness is in full swing in the nation’s political landscape…

They are fully reactionary and negative. They don’t have one positive plan to progress economically, the American people.

NOTHING ON COLLEGE TUITION which is ready to explode

NOTHING ON JOBS

NOTHING TO STOP AMERICAN JOBS GOING OVERSEAS

NOTHING ON URBAN BLIGHT

NOTHING ON GLOBAL WARMING

NOTHING ON OTHER ENVIROMETAL CONCERNS

NOTHING ON WOMANS EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE

NOTHING ON POVERTY

NOTHING ON LOW WAGE STAGNATION

NOTHING ON THE MINIMUM WAGE

NOTHING ON VAST ECONOMIC INEQUALITY IN THE NATION THAT’S GETTING WORS DAILY

“The educational resources that are supposed to help lower- and middle-income families catch up to the rich are instead propping up economic inequality thanks to the spending habits of the wealthy, according to a new analysis from the Associated Press. The report is another reminder that income inequality is so heavily entrenched that even hard work and learning aren’t enough to reduce it.” thinkprogress.org...

NOTHING TO MODERATE THE GREEDY BANKSTERS THAT people ONLY give lip service to their aversion to them yet go out and support a party( the GOP) that will give these bankers EVERYTHING THEY WANT AND MORE!

Recently the GOP passed an anti-science bill supporting ignorance as the guidance of their methodology. This is only the beginning. Next they will abandon other hard fought progress like (eventhough it is flawed) the ACA. Then environmental progress will be devolved.

Civil rights progress and woman and gay rights will come under attack.

The cutting of food stamps and the attempt to privative social security will return…on and on and on will be reactionary regressive actions by the anti-human GOP be foisted on the American people.

(As bad as Obama and Hillary are in comparison to the GOP Obama is Abraham Lincoln and Hillary is Joan of Arc.)
That’s not a praise of Obama and Hillary it’s just a yardstick to illustrate the low moral and ethical condition of the GOP mentality

Then attempts to codify GOP anti-election laws. Advance the police state apparatus and just think as the op mentions the lobbying firms and of course the leaders of the MIC are swigging strait out of the champagne bottle.

The GOP will not do pass one positive piece of domestic legislation while they are in power such as a national infrastructure act or a law forbidding industrialists from moving American jobs overseas.

All they will do is continue and try to short stop EVERY THING Obama does like the recent law suits they are doing now over Obamacare.

Next they will waste energy in trying to overturn Obama’s immigration act

I fear for the people these barbarians will negatively affect

The GOP mentality is anti-human and anti-evolutionary…and anti-progress

ALL their followers and supporters are programmed on hatred, fear, and a reactionary mind set to change and real human progress.

It's a sad state of affairs for the Amerucan civilization

I INVITE OTHER CONTRIBUTERS TO ADD EXAMPLES OF NOTHINGS THE PARTY OF NOTHING (THEGOP) WILL CONTRIBUTE

Prove it.

All that yip-yappin and not a single shred of any evidence to back up what you're stating. (again)

I've never seen so much vitriol and biased thinking, even on the political forums here on ATS.

Reading your posts are rather amusing and silly, bordering on childish most of the time... and even worse, you actually believe there are two parties. LOL

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

The proof is all over the place. If you can't see it then you are blind.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Some of us don’t realize the masses have been Manchurian candidated on a mass scale…programmed like a grand piano to think a certain way through EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS
Madison Avenue meets MK ULTRA

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The GOP do nothing agenda benefits from the dogma: BOTH PARTIES ARE EVIL

A simplistic notion for the masses of the stupid to regurgitate over and over so the GOP can continue their scam and deceit of DOING NOTHING

If a poor man works under the minimum wage and the dems overall support a raising of that wage and the GOP overall are against it
WHO DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD VOTE FOR?

If the poor man is smart, he will realize that the raising of a minimum wage would also mean price increases across the board for everything he consumes, he will think long and hard about who he should vote for. Unfortunately most people don't do that and vote emotionally rather than rationally.

I too wish everything was fair...but it's not and never will be. I'm a realist, not a wishful thinker.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
GOP blocks Democrats' jobs outsourcing bill

Washington (CNN) – Senate Republicans successfully blocked a bill from coming to the Senate floor Tuesday that Democrats claim would help keep American jobs from going overseas.
Republicans call it nothing more than a pre-election political ploy.
The Democratic bill would have ended certain tax breaks for companies expanding overseas while giving new tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home.

Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing

Senate Republicans blocked a bill that would end tax breaks for companies that send jobs overseas.
On Wednesday, the Senate voted 54-42 to end debate on S. 2569, the Bring Jobs Home Act — 60 votes were needed to advance the measure.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilltellIf a poor man works under the minimum wage and the dems overall support a raising of that wage and the GOP overall are against it

Wow, you sure have a backwards way of thinking.
Minimum wage is not supposed to be a wage that will allow you to buy a new home or be a career. If that was the case, I would still be working at a fast food restaurant like when I was a youngster. Even when I was young and stupid I realized that minimum wage was not meant to support me for the rest of my life. Even then I knew I had to get a higher education in order to achieve a wage to support me & my family.

The problem is people don't want to do what is necessary, like get a better education, in order to better themselves. They want everything given to them. For some reason, they think they have a right to everything like a new home or new cars without putting in the effort.

I blame the liberal democrats, like yourself, for putting this me, me, me attitude to the mainstream.
It's really sad and I feel bad for you for falling into this way of thinking.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

The GOP do nothing agenda benefits from the dogma: BOTH PARTIES ARE EVIL

A simplistic notion for the masses of the stupid to regurgitate over and over so the GOP can continue their scam and deceit of DOING NOTHING

If a poor man works under the minimum wage and the dems overall support a raising of that wage and the GOP overall are against it
WHO DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD VOTE FOR?

If the poor man is smart, he will realize that the raising of a minimum wage would also mean price increases across the board for everything he consumes, he will think long and hard about who he should vote for. Unfortunately most people don't do that and vote emotionally rather than rationally.

I too wish everything was fair...but it's not and never will be. I'm a realist, not a wishful thinker.

People who fought the civil war and revolutionary war were wishful thinkers?

The people who fought for the 40 hour work week and child labor laws and freedom for minorities were wishful thinkers?

The reason why you get a vacation and aren’t forced to work over 40 hours is because WISHFUL THINKERS FOUGHT FOR THOSE RIGHTS

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Washington (CNN) – Senate Republicans successfully blocked a bill from coming to the Senate floor Tuesday that Democrats claim would help keep American jobs from going overseas.
Republicans call it nothing more than a pre-election political ploy.
The Democratic bill would have ended certain tax breaks for companies expanding overseas while giving new tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home.

Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing

Senate Republicans blocked a bill that would end tax breaks for companies that send jobs overseas.
On Wednesday, the Senate voted 54-42 to end debate on S. 2569, the Bring Jobs Home Act — 60 votes were needed to advance the measure.

Simple question!

The Democrats had the house and senate BOTH for 2 years and didn't do squat for minimum wage! Why is it that they only bring it up when it is time for them to prostitute votes?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Wages in America were fought for by union workers who if they didn’t you would be making far less than you are now.

Nothing was given to those people

You sound like you know nothing of the history of this country

People died so you can now have a vacation and ONLY work 40 hours and cant make you kid work in a swaet shop
edit on 21-11-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

FYI: Nearly eight thousand "Occupy Wall Street" protestors were arrested. Obama hasn't sent one single banker to jail,
that I'm aware of.

That is correct. On top of course, rewarding them with tons of money for bringing the country to the brink of disaster. And then rewards failing corporations with bailouts and subsidies.

And Obama has not done a thing to reverse the Patriot Act and it's violations of our rights. He continued the violation, in fact.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And you think the GOP would have done any different?

The resaon they probably didn't get htatthrough is becasue they knew the GOP would have blocked it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

And you think the GOP would have done any different?

The resaon they probably didn't get htatthrough is becasue they knew the GOP would have blocked it.

What does that even mean?

Are we mature adults, or narcissistic children?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Brandyjack

The nominee for Surgeon General has been sand bagged by the Teapublicans (they ain't my Republican party) for nearly a year. The Surgeon General is America's physician, who should speak for the CDC and NIH, etc. Smart, block the appointment in the Senate, then scream how incompetent the Administration is behaving.

You do know the Senate has been and still is under Democratic control, right? The Democrats could confirm him all by themselves.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Before getting into the details, here is the basic fact about charges that Republicans are blocking the surgeon general nominee: There are 55 Democrats in the Senate. Since Majority Leader Harry Reid changed the rules to kill filibusters for nominations, it would take just 51 votes to confirm Murthy. Democrats could do it all by themselves, even if every Republican opposed. But Democrats have not confirmed Murthy.

The reason has more to do with Murthy himself than anything else. As doctors go, he is a very political man, so it's no surprise his politics have created political problems.

In 2008 Murthy, a Yale-trained physician currently affiliated with Harvard, founded a group called Doctors for America. Actually, he first called the organization Doctors for Obama; after Obama's victory, Doctors for Obama became Doctors for America. The group devoted itself to lobbying for passage of Obamacare.

The organization's political focus continued after the Obamacare battle was won. In 2012, Murthy got a lot of attention when he expressed frustration with opponents of his preferred gun control policies. "Tired of politicians playing politics w/guns," he tweeted, "putting lives at risk b/c they're scared of NRA. Guns are a health care issue."

In January 2013, after the Sandy Hook shootings, Doctors for America sent a letter to Congress advocating an assault weapon ban, universal background checks, mandatory waiting periods, a gun buyback program, and other proposals favored by gun control groups.

If nothing else, the letter showed that Murthy's approach to his profession remained deeply political. In any event, Murthy's activism came back to haunt him in November of 2013, when the president nominated him to be surgeon general.

Read the whole article. You'll see it's not the GOP that's blocking the process, it's the Democrats playing CYA, as usual.
edit on 21-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: WhatTheory

Wages in America were fought for by union workers who if they didn’t you would be making far less than you are now.

Nothing was given to those people

You sound like you know nothing of the history of this country

People died so you can now have a vacation and ONLY work 40 hours and cant make you kid work in a swaet shop

Ummm.....what does this have to do with the minimum wage currently??
I see why you are confused. You are relating things that have nothing to do with the other.

You said, "Nothing was given to those people", yet you want to give, give and give more to people without them actually working for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

How is this even possible when the Democrats were in the majority in both the house and senate?
Please, tell me because I think you are confused.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
" The GOP anti human and anti-Progress agenda of NOTHING but fear and hatred "

How can they do anything with a Democrat President and Democrat Senate?

I remember Bush and a Republican Congress got unemployment down to 4.6%.

But then of course, Democrats took over Congress in 2007 and wrecked everything again.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Well, they don't contribute solutions, just complaints, then no way to fix the problem.
Here in Colorado, Cory Gardner (R) has replaced Mark Udall (D) as senator. He is from "small beginnings" people that covet power. Got the power, now he wants to enforce his "belief" on you as law. Good luck, sounds like Sharia Law. Radical right has no imagining of what radical left looks like. They (RR) continue to be surprised by pissed off people.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

People who fought the civil war and revolutionary war were wishful thinkers?

The people who fought for the 40 hour work week and child labor laws and freedom for minorities were wishful thinkers?

The reason why you get a vacation and aren’t forced to work over 40 hours is because WISHFUL THINKERS FOUGHT FOR THOSE RIGHTS

Now that is out of context I believe. With the exception of war, everything you state here were taken in steps, and they were long legal battles as well.

I believe the key is to focus on one issue at a time. Prioritize your issues and tackle them one at a time. The broad brush approach is almost always guaranteed failure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join