It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOP anti human and anti-Progress agenda of NOTHING but fear and hatred

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The GOP tea party philosophy of hatred, fear, greed, and selfishness is in full swing in the nation’s political landscape…

They are fully reactionary and negative. They don’t have one positive plan to progress economically, the American people.

NOTHING ON COLLEGE TUITION which is ready to explode

NOTHING ON JOBS

NOTHING TO STOP AMERICAN JOBS GOING OVERSEAS

NOTHING ON URBAN BLIGHT

NOTHING ON GLOBAL WARMING

NOTHING ON OTHER ENVIROMETAL CONCERNS

NOTHING ON WOMANS EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE

NOTHING ON POVERTY

NOTHING ON LOW WAGE STAGNATION

NOTHING ON THE MINIMUM WAGE

NOTHING ON VAST ECONOMIC INEQUALITY IN THE NATION THAT’S GETTING WORS DAILY

“The educational resources that are supposed to help lower- and middle-income families catch up to the rich are instead propping up economic inequality thanks to the spending habits of the wealthy, according to a new analysis from the Associated Press. The report is another reminder that income inequality is so heavily entrenched that even hard work and learning aren’t enough to reduce it.” thinkprogress.org...

NOTHING TO MODERATE THE GREEDY BANKSTERS THAT people ONLY give lip service to their aversion to them yet go out and support a party( the GOP) that will give these bankers EVERYTHING THEY WANT AND MORE!

Recently the GOP passed an anti-science bill supporting ignorance as the guidance of their methodology. This is only the beginning. Next they will abandon other hard fought progress like (eventhough it is flawed) the ACA. Then environmental progress will be devolved.

Civil rights progress and woman and gay rights will come under attack.

The cutting of food stamps and the attempt to privative social security will return…on and on and on will be reactionary regressive actions by the anti-human GOP be foisted on the American people.

(As bad as Obama and Hillary are in comparison to the GOP Obama is Abraham Lincoln and Hillary is Joan of Arc.)
That’s not a praise of Obama and Hillary it’s just a yardstick to illustrate the low moral and ethical condition of the GOP mentality

Then attempts to codify GOP anti-election laws. Advance the police state apparatus and just think as the op mentions the lobbying firms and of course the leaders of the MIC are swigging strait out of the champagne bottle.

The GOP will not do pass one positive piece of domestic legislation while they are in power such as a national infrastructure act or a law forbidding industrialists from moving American jobs overseas.

All they will do is continue and try to short stop EVERY THING Obama does like the recent law suits they are doing now over Obamacare.

Next they will waste energy in trying to overturn Obama’s immigration act

I fear for the people these barbarians will negatively affect

The GOP mentality is anti-human and anti-evolutionary…and anti-progress

ALL their followers and supporters are programmed on hatred, fear, and a reactionary mind set to change and real human progress.

It's a sad state of affairs for the Amerucan civilization

I INVITE OTHER CONTRIBUTERS TO ADD EXAMPLES OF NOTHINGS THE PARTY OF NOTHING (THEGOP) WILL CONTRIBUTE

edit on 21-11-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They don’t have one positive plan to progress economically, the American people.

So, you're saying they're basically the same as Democrats?
Even if they haven't shown a plan to progress the economy, at least they're not actively trying to take more from us.
You want to claim the GOP uses fear to get people to agree with them? Take a look at your own post.
edit on 21-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

For now....

@Willtell..

So what you people voted for those idiots..
You get what you deserve...
Me I am just screwed cause I had no say in the matter..

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Someone is rooted firmly in the fallacy of two party politics.

Wake me up when you catch up to the rest of us.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Calling the ACA "flawed" is like calling a major air disaster a "fender bender".

Looking at what you wrote, all I can think of is: "Speaking of trying to spread 'Fear'....."

Two political parties in name only. They're still minted from the same coin.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Im wit this guy here...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sorry Op but you are only half right

Both parties cater to their wealthy donors and everyone else is on their own.
One party claims to to be for the people of this country and their policies show otherwise.
The other party everyone already knows already cater to their wealthy donors and they make no bones about it.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Just by the title I knew you had to be the OP. Stop being so predictable.

But I don't buy what you are selling here. Both sides of the aisle are pretty much everything you say, not just the GOP. Actually, I think the Dems are treading water and the Progs are freaking out right now. Their house of cards is falling.

Just as the GOP needs to reinvent itself, so does the corrupt DNC.

And people need to wake up as well. Congress has a 15% approval rating, yet 90% were recently re-elected. WTF!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64 There is a difference in tone. There recordings and public statements by GOP leaders in 2008 and 2010, to the effect, they will do anything and everything to prevent President Obama from leaving a legacy, and making him a historic failure. That every one of the issues is factual, beats the GOP Teapublican public statements. Ebola, why doesn't the Obama Administration have a single official to speak for the government response to Ebola. The nominee for Surgeon General has been sand bagged by the Teapublicans (they ain't my Republican party) for nearly a year. The Surgeon General is America's physician, who should speak for the CDC and NIH, etc. Smart, block the appointment in the Senate, then scream how incompetent the Administration is behaving. Every "failure" of the Administration can be laid to the door of the Teapublicans and their Echo Chamber. A fact apparently too complicated for the general population to understand. Then, the Teapublicans and friends have for years undermine education. Complain about Common Core, while they channel a pseudo Christian dogma as education.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The Democrats tried to pass a bill to punish the corporations who send American jobs overseas and the GOP stopped it.

Thye tried to get a half way decent health care bill but all of them refused to contribute.

An infrastructure bill was blocked by them

On and on they are the party of NOTHING

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful Very correct concerning the coin. The trick is to stop picking heads or tails, and land the coin on its edge. Something both parties have religiously worked at for decades, freezing out third parties.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I believe in issues.

You believe in obscuring issues by the standard BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG LIE

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I believe in issues.

Wait a God damn minute!

Hey Willtell? Did you not make OP's saying that both parties are complicit in this countries demise in the very near past?

Take a peek at what you have authored before you accuse someone else of saying BOTH SIDES are wrong of being a liar!

Edit: If your having a bi polar moment, at least be man enough to admit to it! We all have them! What sorts us out are those of us who can say we were wrong versus those of us who just continue to BS the emotional tide of the current moment......
edit on 21-11-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I believe in issues.

Wait a God damn minute!

Hey Willtell? Did you not make OP's saying that both parties are complicit in this countries demise in the very near past?

Take a peek at what you have authored before you accuse someone else of saying BOTH SIDES are wrong of being a liar!

Edit: If your having a bi polar moment, at least be man enough to admit to it! We all have them! What sorts us out are those of us who can say we were wrong versus those of us who just continue to BS the emotional tide of the current moment......

Don’t be so one-dimensional.

Learn to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Sure I criticize democrats, often as hard as I get on the GOP that illustrates the point that I DEAL IN ISSUES not block thinking

It’s clear that because of certain issues the Dems are far and above better than the GOP such as on social issues like health care and economic fairness.

But unfortunately many democrats are acting like Republicans too often on these very issues.

There are no Elizabeth Warrens in the GOP or Bernie Sanders two people who fight for issues that affect the middle class and poor.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

NOTHING ON COLLEGE TUITION which is ready to explode

NOTHING ON JOBS

NOTHING TO STOP AMERICAN JOBS GOING OVERSEAS

NOTHING ON URBAN BLIGHT

NOTHING ON GLOBAL WARMING

NOTHING ON OTHER ENVIROMETAL CONCERNS

NOTHING ON WOMANS EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE

NOTHING ON POVERTY

NOTHING ON LOW WAGE STAGNATION

NOTHING ON THE MINIMUM WAGE

NOTHING ON VAST ECONOMIC INEQUALITY IN THE NATION THAT’S GETTING WORS DAILY

If you're an old, rich, white man, why would any of those issues concern you in the least? How is solving problems of economic inequality going to get you another new Cadillac? It's not. And by the time the environment gets really bad you'll be long dead. Also, the people who you depend on to vote you back into your job don't care about these issues either.
edit on 21-11-2014 by muchmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I believe in issues.

Wait a God damn minute!

Don’t be so one-dimensional.

Learn to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Sure I criticize democrats, often as hard as I get on the GOP that illustrates the point that I DEAL IN ISSUES not block thinking

It’s clear that because of certain issues the Dems are far and above better than the GOP such as on social issues like health care and economic fairness.

But unfortunately many democrats are acting like Republicans too often on these very issues.

There are no Elizabeth Warrens in the GOP or Bernie Sanders two people who fight for issues that affect the middle class and poor.

So then apologize to the member you called a liar!

Because if they are a liar then so are you!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The GOP do nothing agenda benefits from the dogma: BOTH PARTIES ARE EVIL

A simplistic notion for the masses of the stupid to regurgitate over and over so the GOP can continue their scam and deceit of DOING NOTHING

If a poor man works under the minimum wage and the dems overall support a raising of that wage and the GOP overall are against it
WHO DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD VOTE FOR?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

But you do deal in Block thinking. You see unfair practices everywhere. There is a niche in society that thinks along the same lines.

OK, you see issues...how would you fix them? Without screwing over every one else? Serious question.

And I'm sure that I am not the first to tell you...Life isn't fair.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Who did I call a liar?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Who did I call a liar?

The internet is a wonderful thing!

Look at your reply to Metallicus!

Spin it however you choose, but eyes are on you and your integrity!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join