It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30,000 Missing Emails From IRS' Lerner Recovered

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

When you have IRS officials violating the law its criminal.
When you have more than one person involved its a conspiracy.

Unless I am misreading your post and the clever use of the term "bull #" via pictures explain how its not a criminal conspiracy. The evidence to date says otherwise.

Or is the evidence wrong?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: whyamIhere

When you have IRS officials violating the law its criminal.
When you have more than one person involved its a conspiracy.

Unless I am misreading your post and the clever use of the term "bull #" via pictures explain how its not a criminal conspiracy. The evidence to date says otherwise.

Or is the evidence wrong?

I believe the White House and the IRS conspired to steal a Presidential Election.

I believe the Tea Party was denied Tax Exempt Status which stopped them from Organizing.

I started a Non Profit. No tax ID, prevents you from buying insurance for an Event.

The IRS and other Federal Agencies attacked anyone trying to organize a Tea party event.

I am not saying Obama would of lost...But, he definitely cheated.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I hope they do as well but I believe that's as far as they will go with it. The republicans are trying to use this to get at Obama but I think somehow he'll pull some "executive magic" with his pen and phone and just have some other minor officials take the majority of the fall.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: IAMTAT

SO...What was in the 30k documents?

a criminal conspiracy.

Really? cuz I think the documents prove the IRS is sponsoring an extra-terrestrial invasion for 2016..

Please show me how the documents support your claim more so than mine?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a criminal conspiracy.

Really? cuz I think the documents prove the IRS is sponsoring an extra-terrestrial invasion for 2016..

1) The IRS leaked private Tax Payer information to the Justice Dept...A Crime

2) Conservative Groups were singled out for extra scrutiny...A Crime

3) Federal Agencies attacked Tax Payers trying to have their voice heard...A Crime

That's what is there in the "missing emails" right now.

So, knock off the UFO crap...I hope the Feds attack your Constitutional Rights.

This Election was illegal. Not saying Obama would of lost...But, He CHEATED !!!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

a criminal conspiracy.

1) The IRS leaked private Tax Payer information to the Justice Dept...A Crime

They discussed with justice about the implementation/enforcement of the law..under what scenarios an organization was exempt. That email thread is lengthy, with the Justice Department requesting an example to illustrate their question. Then they provided ONE example...and made a case for why they thought they should be EXEMPT...When you say "Private Tax Payer Information" you are referring to an example of a single 501(c) advocacy group...and an example provided because the IRS asked for guidance on interpreting the new laws.

originally posted by: [post=18768985]whyamIhere
2) Conservative Groups were singled out for extra scrutiny...A Crime

The evidence shows otherwise.

3) Federal Agencies attacked Tax Payers trying to have their voice heard...A Crime

Or audited organizations engaging or potentially engaging in tax evasion and fraud?

So, knock off the UFO crap...I hope the Feds attack your Constitutional Rights.

Don't see any evidence of the same.

You haven't provided any links to emails. I had to hunt them down myself...which kind of makes sense considering the disconnect between claims and the actual "evidence".

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The latest buzz on all of this is beginning to look quite damming for the administration, alleged plans to target conservatives for prosecutions, and allegations of a broad attempt to cover all of this up.

Talking heads on cable news, sources.
edit on 15-12-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The latest buzz on all of this is beginning to look quite damming for the administration, alleged plans to target conservatives for prosecutions, and allegations of a broad attempt to cover all of this up.

Talking heads on cable news, sources.

you can bet it goes all the way to the top

you can also bet nothing will come of it
edit on 013131p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oops accidental post.
edit on 15-12-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The emails are not Public...So you didn't hunt anything down.

Go ahead and ignore the obvious.

Just quit sprinkling in you deception.

It will happen to your side soon...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The emails are not Public...So you didn't hunt anything down.

Go ahead and ignore the obvious.

Just quit sprinkling in you deception.

It will happen to your side soon...

Follow along...Or at least research your own BS?

I was responding to this claim "The IRS leaked private Tax Payer information to the Justice Dept"

Issa's selective excerpts from those emails here...
issa.house.gov...

edit on 16-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You give me crap from 10/2013 ?

See, it's you that can't follow along.

I'm talking about emails they tried to lose.

They have now been found...How can you even defend this ?

You know damn well what Cummings and his staff did.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You give me crap from 10/2013 ?

See, it's you that can't follow along.

That was the post/claim I was responding to...Strange you opted to attack my post, but didn't bother noticing what it was talking about? Yes...you need to follow along or not comment.

I'm talking about emails they tried to lose.

They have now been found...How can you even defend this ?

Defend what? See that is the point...you guys are painting speculation and conspiracy over obscure talking points fed to you by Issa...whilst having no actual evidence to support any of it.

See where that landed with Benghazi? Footnote to that whole "scandal"...all the claims were BS...as Issa's own committee quietly mumbled before moving on to this stinking pile of propagandist BS.

Show me evidence...then we can discuss reality...until then there is some wild and hopeful, but unfounded, conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Please read this...

I will be waiting for your apology.

forbes.com

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Please read this...

I will be waiting for your apology.

forbes.com

Weird...What do you think that "article" says or proves?

I read the "article"...which is blogery by a Tax Lawyer in San Francisco looking for free PR and to stir up clients..Not an investigative journalist, not even a journalist, ...A lawyer. Not from Forbes, not in Forbes magazine...but in the Opinion section with the caveat " Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own"...

You get past all of that and his big headline claim begins with "MAY"...

"In 'Lost' Trove Of IRS Emails, 2,500 May Link White House To Confidential Taxpayer Data"

Let me summarize how this BS works..

First "May Link" in the headline...Someone blinded by what they already want to believe...skips the "may link" part..

Then ..

"The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration has confirmed that, on top of the backed-up email horde, there are also nearly 2,500 documents relating to investigations of the improper disclosure of confidential taxpayer information by the IRS to the White House. "

Read it carefully....2,500 docs relating to investigations...by the Inspector General...who reports to Treasury and Congress..

The docs are "investigations", not conclusions...investigating is his job..They likely include every FOIA request, every document generated by Issa's staff demanding data etc. The very fact that they exist speak to the fact that the Inspector General has been aggressive and responsive to the accusations...and yet he has not accused the White House of illegal involvement? Those two facts do not comport.

It doesn't say anything about what those docs CONCLUDED...only that he was responsive to calls for investigations.

Put another way...Issa and GOP and every right wing group demand that the Inspector General investigate the allegations....

He does..it generates a pile of documents, then Issa demands all documents related to the investigations he demanded, and WITHOUT Speaking TO THE OUTCOME OR CONCLUSIONS OR THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE, says...Look here...We found a pile of documents "relating to investigations"!!

Then he goes on to ASK questions as if they are already answered...

"Why should the White House be getting confidential taxpayer information? That is a good question. If the facts show such data was transmitted"

Here ... let me try it...

"Why would Darryl Issa work for North Korea? That is a good question. even under the most charitable interpretation, If the facts show that he works for North Korea, you would think every American would want to know what happened."

See...I didn't lie above...Nor claimed that he works for North Korea...just asked a couple questions..

Now...It's not my place to coach people on critical thought, but honestly I feel this country will be better off if folks like you and I engaged in THINKING CAREFULLY about what we are being fed.

The White House may or may not have received confidential tax payer data...

But all I know for certain is that (a) No evidence has shown they have despite thousands of docs and millions of dollars spent on Issa's "investigations" and (b) Untrustworthy sources with agenda are working hard to molest reality to make me believe they have.

edit on 17-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That is an odd apology...

Some people just can't admit they were wrong.

"Critical Thought" just a code word for you should believe what I tell you.

Just remember YOU started this little feud. I will never let it go.

Until you are man enough to apologize.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That is an odd apology...

Some people just can't admit they were wrong.

"Critical Thought" just a code word for you should believe what I tell you.

I was generous enough to explain in detail that your article didn't provide anything to support your claim?

What would you like me to apologize for? Reading comprehension and the ability to think?

"Critical Thought" in not some code word...it's what people who are able to think do when they read BS.

Here...I'll offer you another example of failure of "critical thinking"...

Darrell Issa Demands Emails From Lois Lerner From Before Email Really Existed

Issa, who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, issued a subpoena to Lee Goodman, head of the Federal Election Commission, on Tuesday directing him to hand over all of Lerner's communications from Jan. 1, 1986, to June 23, 2014. He specifies that this means all emails sent directly to Lerner, those from Lerner and cases in which she was included on the "cc" or "bcc" fields of an email.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

They illegally took PRIVATE Tax Returns of Citizens Applying for Non-Profit Status.

Cummings Staff illegally went over these documents looking for dirt.

They have already admitted they did this.

How can you be so blind. Are you so in the tank for these people you can't see the obvious?

They took private information. There are many sources that acknowledge this.

I gave you one....

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

They illegally took PRIVATE Tax Returns of Citizens Applying for Non-Profit Status.

Cummings Staff illegally went over these documents looking for dirt.

They have already admitted they did this.

How can you be so blind. Are you so in the tank for these people you can't see the obvious?

They took private information. There are many sources that acknowledge this.

I gave you one....

Let's try this..

From your source, provide me a single bracket of text that supports any of your above claims...and read it carefully for BS before providing.

Cuz it looks to me that you just said a bunch of BS above and provided no links or proof.

You did provide a link...but it did not prove your claims in the least...it was speculation and BS agenda...asking "questions"..not offering evidence or proof.

And no...I am not in the tank for anyone. I react to politicians that look to manipulate me and others with outright BS....and Darryl Issa does that all day long, it's his mission in life.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Please read this....I know it is a blog. There is an investigation going on.

They can't release this information yet. It's private Taxpayer Information.

Please forget about your hate for Issa for a minute. I hate him as much as you.

Please also remember Liar Lerner took the 5th. Ask yourself why ?

Please also remember there was an all out assault on the Tea Party.

Please remember that it took a FOI request to get anything from the IRS.

Cummings started a rouge investigation to try to end the Tea Party.

One more thing, I know this is a blog. We can't get the truth with people taking the 5th.

Let go of your preconceived notions. Try to read the information with an open mind.

link for Indigo....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join