It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm Matthias. Behold, my story.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So.. I'm Matthias, 26 years old from Belgium. I'm going to try to tell the story as coherently as possible. I know this is the introduction section of the forum but I can't seem to post anywhere else (I haven't exactly read the rules list, forgive me), so I'm just going to give it a go right here.

I'll try type in proper English, so here goes...

Hmm where to start... The story in short: Life with paranormal experiences, Anunnaki (maybe), duality (transcending), the number 69 and therefor also 96, Sacred Geometry, etc... If any of these sound like it would be interesting please read.

I'll try keep this short, basically, I have been a truthseeker ever since I was little, my dad introduced me to UFO's and stuff like that.
Then when I was 18, I was going to a course for eventually getting a job.
There the beginning of the end of my life started.

So there were some shadowy figures, one guy with a tattoo of a demon on his arm similar to the skull of Metallica, who said his father was a Hell's Angel, and a there was also a girl who said her father was an Ancient Belgian, she had turqoise eyes by the way, I don't know if turqoise eyes is something special but I do think so.

They guy actually HAD teeth like that. As did his demon tattoo.

Anyways, just a random day, I started talking about Anunnaki... Since then it happened, they began saying ambigious remarks and laughing and acting all mysteriously towards me. So ok, I figured, since they were kinda shadowy people, they were just teasing me, nothing to worry about.

Anyways, a few days later, I'm watching TV, nothing special going on, I'm just chilling and suddenly a drawing of that demon tattoo flashes on the TV screen.
So yeah, I freaked out.

The next weeks were horrible.. They were really messing with my head... We had to paint some walls and whenever I didn't do anything the music would go really loud, all by itself, then when I started to work again it would go back to normal volume.
Also that guy had a flashlight, he would purposely shine into peoples eyes and they would light up like cats eyes, he was constantly flashing on and off so it was pretty obvious.

Anyways, I wake up one day and I feel a lump in my mouth, somewhere at the back of my mouth under my nose...
I didn't know what it was at first, but then everywhere I went I hear some kind of firecrackers going off. So then I knew it. It was a small bomb in my head. Or I thought that, I'm pretty sure this actually happened.

I was getting terrorized everywhere I went somebody would let off a fire cracker and scare me.

Anyways, I had to go to the dentist and they had this drawing on the wall with a mouth with dynamite between it's teeth. Now it's maybe "normal" drawing for a dentist, but still it was weird to see it.
Then he checked my mouth, I said I had a rotten tooth, coz my mouth always had such a foul smell I thought... But he had some kind of goggles wich I have never seen him use and I was so frightened because I thought if he pulls that tooth the bomb would explode.
But then he said everythings fine and when I was about to leave he said: "You don't need to be afraid of the dentist". Wich is kinda odd coz I know him for a long time and I wonder why would he say something like that.
Also in that room was a paper hanging on the wall with the number 69.

Anyways, I go to a doctor and I get sent to emergency somewhere in another town, when arriving in that town and walking towards the clinic, I see that everyone, but really EVERYONE was looking mad, like if they were all mad because I had done something wrong. It was really scary to see everyone like that.

Anyways, I'm in the waiting room with my mom and dad and I see on TV some weird video about a man and later I see that same person somewhere (I can't remember where) but the video was also something weird but I can't seem to remember it.
I go see for some magazines, not that I was at ease, not at all, but I noticed something weird, it appeared that some magazines with cross word puzzles that were half complete from my home were there for people to grab, so it was really scary, I had the feeling this world was totally dominated by evil forces who can controll everything they want.

Anyways, the saw that I was psychotic or becoming psychotic and they sent me to a psychiatric hospital.
There I slept a few days and everytime I woke up my sheets were changed 90% but perfect on me, as if nobody had slept in the bed.
Then the day they came to take me for photos of the suposed bomb, I already felt that the lump was gone.

Damn, I have so much to say, I don't know how I am going to compress it, but I'll keep this short also please note that for posting this I kinda fear for my own life, I've already noticed some members with 69 in their name and I'm pretty sure they aren't that friendly towards me.
Maybe my own fault for calling myself Lux96, I'm just trying to get a point out and hoping some people will believe or can add to it.
Don't take my word for it, just think about it and if it feels true you can search for some stuff or I don't know.

Anyways, there also happened some good things in my life. But first...
So I recovered eventually in the hospital, but then the 5 next years were hell for me. I had no emotions, no good, no bad, no energy as if something was draining me from all my life energy. I had no interests, everything was boring, I couldn't read facebook, I would feel ill when I tried to read facebook, life sucks when NOTHING interest you AT ALL. So I went to sleep at 8pm with sleep pills, sleep till about 1PM take more sleep pills and then sleep an extra hour or two and then lie in bed the rest of the day untill I could sleep again by taking sleep pills.
That for about 5 years... Now how I got over that is something amazing too..

So I'm at this party.. I'm doing nothing in my life to better my situation.
So anyway, at this party I started thinking about Good and Evil...
And suddenly I get this insight; I thought: Good and Evil aren't neccesarily enemy's. And that insight lifted the "curse".
Suddenly everybody smiled friendly to me, even all the cute girls, then you really notice EVERYBODY is smiling at you. I walk by people not even looking at them and they say: Positive huh.
It was like EVERYONE KNEW what was going on in my head.

But since then I had my energy, I could smile, I could cry, I had emotions, I was back, my life energy was back, from one day on another without actually trying to do something good for my life, just because of that duality insight, it felt as if I transcended duality there, go above Good and Evil. Make the situation simpler, or maybe not, maybe there is a force playing out the two sub-forces that we know as Good and Evil, I don't know.

But anyways, I was liberated from a terrible curse by having some thoughts about duality.

So, years later, I go to the black market and I see this vest with the number 96 on, it emediatly rang a bell and I felt I HAD to get it.
And so I bought it.

I think I have a full page now, hold on.

edit on 21-11-2014 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So yet again years later I come across this site:

codex4.wordpress.com... -mayafreemasonevangelists-code-key-to-holy-graildna/

Where I find stuff about 69 and 96 dualism and the swastika and such, GEOMETRY.

Just search for the number 69 or 96 and look for where it says GEOMETRY OF 96 and 69.

So that's pretty weird...

I also found some stuff about the Saturn Occultism and the Black Cube stuff.

I think I'll leave it at this for now..
Now I'm a little bit scared now and I don't really know what is POSSIBLE in this world, so if anyone know how to protect me, just in case, please do so. I am not giving away personal information, I already gave alot of personal information, probably enough to track me down. But I don't think I'm that significant to hunt down, but maybe they would just get to me for fun. I don't know, I don't know what makes these entities buzz.

Anyways, I hope some people will find some truth in my story.. I am curious about the reply's, I'm also pretty sure I will get some weird "threatening" replys, anyways, may God or whatever have mercy on our soul.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You're not supposed to talk about doing drugs at this site. They'll probably take this page down.
Um...hello and welcome.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If I delete the drug references would it be okay?
I just added so people can judge on it, cause it causes psychosis, it's not in my advantage that I posted it if I want people to believe this.

Sorry, I will remove the parts about it.

I'm sorry for not reading rules and stuff, but I just want to get this out there cause almost no where I get taken seriously, only a few people believe me and have experienced stuff like this. So, forgive me.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is a very dis jointed, rambling story, with quite a bit of paranoia mixed in. No one here is after you just because you see a number in their name.

Anyways, the saw that I was psychotic or becoming psychotic and they sent me to a psychiatric hospital.
There I slept a few days and everytime I woke up my sheets were changed 90% but perfect on me, as if nobody had slept in the bed.
Then the day they came to take me for photos of the suposed bomb, I already felt that the lump was gone.

Damn, I have so much to say, I don't know how I am going to compress it, but I'll keep this short also please note that for posting this I kinda fear for my own life, I've already noticed some members with 69 in their name and I'm pretty sure they aren't that friendly towards me.
Maybe my own fault for calling myself Lux96, I'm just trying to get a point out and hoping some people will believe or can add to it.
Don't take my word for it, just think about it and if it feels true you can search for some stuff or I don't know.

Nurses change sheets all the time with unconscious patients, so it's no mystery you had clean ones. A lump in your mouth because of a bad tooth makes you think there's a bomb in there?
Any way, Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Please check these songs:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Let me clarify, I did not have a bad tooth. Nothing bad about my teeth at all.
I'm not paranoid right now, but I have experienced alot of things therefore I believe they are everywhere even just forums and chatsites.

Sorry, the right persons will know what I speak off, not that I want to offend you. I judge nobody.

Why would the sheets change 90%, it makes no sense, they don't cover me then, they just lie crossed over me.

I mean 90 degrees, sorry English not my native language.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Your among friends here, no one is out to get you.
You've come to the right place there are many people here that will listen to you and help and advise you.

Oh yeah, welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks, yes I know I have alot of friends here, but surely I have enemies here too.
I don't want to accuse anyone with 69 in their name cause to them it can mean anything.
But I'm pretty sure some with 69 in their name either know what I'm talking about or are one of the "beings" I talk about.

I'm sorry things sound messed up, it is just that I have ALOT of information about experiences and I can't get them organised, I'm sorry for that.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Anyways, I had to go to the dentist and they had this drawing on the wall with a mouth with dynamite between it's teeth. Now it's maybe "normal" drawing for a dentist, but still it was weird to see it.
Then he checked my mouth, I said I had a rotten tooth, coz my mouth always had such a foul smell I thought... But he had some kind of goggles wich I have never seen him use and I was so frightened because I thought if he pulls that tooth the bomb would explode.
But then he said everythings fine and when I was about to leave he said: "You don't need to be afraid of the dentist". Wich is kinda odd coz I know him for a long time and I wonder why would he say something like that.
Also in that room was a paper hanging on the wall with the number 69.

Wait, somethings not right. You type perfectly good sentences: Correct words and spellings, capitals where they belong, commas, periods, etc, use the word "coz" instead of "cause", like an teenager, but you swap a percentage sign for degree? Then after almost perfect sentences,you type "English not my native language"
Somethings off here.
edit on 21-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's just because I am not really taking my time typing stuff, because in my head is so much information, I'm just trying to get it out fast. I can type near perfect English if I want, my knowledge of the English language is pretty good.

Don't worry, I'll try to keep an eye out on my spelling and stuff. Not that it should matter, but anyway.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm not being a grammar Nazi, just something about the style of writing seems......off.
I'm not trying to make light of your story or debunk it, but we have seen a lot of hoaxers, claiming all sorts of wild experiences just to get attention.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have alot of "coincidences" to show, for me it is synchronocity...
We will come to this eventually...

en.wikipedia.org...

The 69 demons

1. Bael
2. Aguarès
3. Barbas
4. Pruflas
5. Amon
6. Barbatos
7. Buer
8. Gusoyn
9. Botis
10. Bathym
11. Pursan
12. Eligos
13. Loray
14. Valefor
15. Morax
16. Ipes
17. Naberius
18. Glasya labolas
19. Zepar
20. Byleth
21. Sytry
22. Paimon
23. Bélial
24. Bune
25. Forneus
26. Roneve
27. Berith
28. Astaroth
29. Forras
30. Furfur
31. Marchocias
32. Malphas
33. Vepar
34. Sabnac
35. Asmodée
36. Gaap
37. Chax
38. Pucel
39. Furcas
40. Murmur
41. Caym
42. Raum
43. Halphas
44. Focalor
45. Vine
46. Bifrons
47. Samigina
48. Zagan
49. Orias
50. Volac
51. Gomory
52. Decarabia
53. Amdusias
54. Andras
55. Andrealphus
56. Oze
57. Aym
58. Orobas
59. Vapula
60. Cimeries
61. Amy
62. Flauros
63. Balam
64. Alocer
65. Saleos
66. Vual
67. Haagenti
68. Phoenix
69. Stolas

I don't know what you people believe in but here's my name numerologic explanation it's pretty accurate if not perfect:

There are 14 letters in your name.
Those 14 letters total to 45
There are 6 vowels and 8 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Hebrew Male Variant of Matthew: Gift of the Lord; Gift from God.
English Male Gift of God.
Biblical Male The gift of the Lord
Your number is: 9
The characteristics of #9 are: Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.
The expression or destiny for #9:
The expression that you exhibit is represented bythe number 9. Your talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. You like to help others as you were intended to be the 'big brother or big sister' type. You operate best when you follow your feelings and sense of compassion, and allow yourself to be sensitive to the needs of others. You work well with people, and have the potential to inspire. This suggests that you could successfully teach or counsel. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that you're not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of your talents may have been used at an earlier time in your life, and some may still be latent. Be aware of your capabilities, so that you can make use of them at appropriate times.
If you are able to achieve the potential of your natural expression in this life, you are capable of much human understanding and have a lot to give to others. Your personal ambitions are likely to be maintained in a very positive perspective, never losing sight of an interest in people, and a sympathetic, tolerant, broad-minded and compassionate point of view. You are quite idealistic, and disappointed at the lack of perfection in the world. You have a strong awareness of your own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.
Undeveloped or ignored, the negative side of the 9 expression can be very selfish and self-centered. If you do not actively involve yourself with work that benefits others, you may tend to express just the opposite characteristics. It is your role to be very involved with other people and their needs, but it may be difficult for you achieve this role. Aloofness, lack of involvement, and a lack of sensitivity mark the low road of this expression.
Your Soul Urge number is: 5
A Soul Urge number of 5 means:
The 5 soul urge or motivation would like to follow a life of freedom, excitement, adventure and unexpected happening. The idea of travel and freedom to roam intrigues you. You are very much the adventurer at heart. Not particularly concerned about your future or about getting ahead, you can seem superficial and unmotivated.
In a positive sense, the energies of the number 5 make you very adaptable and versatile. You have a natural resourcefulness and enthusiasm that may mark you as a progressive with a good mind and active imagination. You seem to have a natural inclination to be a pace-setter. You are attracted to the unusual and the fast paced.
You may be overly restless and impatient at times. You may dislike the routine work that you are engaged in, and tend to jump from activity to activity, without ever finishing anything. You may have difficulty with responsibility. You don't want to be tied down to a relationship, and it may be hard to commit to one person.
Your Inner Dream number is: 4
An Inner Dream number of 4 means:
You dream of being a very solid citizen that people can depend upon. You strive for organization and predictable order. You want to be recognized as a person with a plan and the discipline to make that plan work like clockwork.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, are you still receiving treatment to help you understand why you keep feeling like this? I can promise you no one with 69 or 96 in their username iis wanting to cause you any trouble, them numbers just have their own significance to many many people, like the 91 in my username is the year i was born, we just add these numbers in because they are personal to us most the time. Must have been nice having your emotions return again.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I'm not being a grammar Nazi, just something about the style of writing seems......off.
I'm not trying to make light of your story or debunk it, but we have seen a lot of hoaxers, claiming all sorts of wild experiences just to get attention.

Yes, you are absolutely right, but I'm not a hoaxer.
I'm actually just your general kind of psychotic rambler, but then I have so much information and experiences that you begin to doubt if I'm actually trolling or telling the truth.

I have already had people change their minds on another forum. Who experience synchronocity because of my messages and vica versa.
edit on 21-11-2014 by Lux96 because: lol godd*** spelling errors
They just happen so fast

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Welcome to ATS, are you still receiving treatment to help you understand why you keep feeling like this? I can promise you no one with 69 or 96 in their username iis wanting to cause you any trouble, them numbers just have their own significance to many many people, like the 91 in my username is the year i was born, we just add these numbers in because they are personal to us most the time. Must have been nice having your emotions return again.

I know what is going on with me, a part of it are skizzophrenic symptoms, I'm well aware of my disease, no problem.
But at the moment, although it doesn't seem like this, I'm pretty calm as in I have no fear, I'm just telling my story here.

The psychotic episodes disturbed my perceptions but the perceptions didn't come from the psychotic episodes, they only became disturbed by it, therefore, some things will be true and some things will be innaccurate.

Forgive me for that.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"BEHOLD!"

You really have to meet BERNIE.

Unless you are BERNIE.

In that case...BEHOLD!

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yeah I have a pretty good understanding of Schizophrenia, my sister in law suffers from it also, she lives in a psych hospital now because she can't live a normal life she has suffered from it for about 20 years, she has also said a lot of stuff along the lines of what you have shared here, I have actually done a lot of research in to demon possession and Schizophrenia because before she started suffering from it she was messing with the occult... There is a lot of info online about it ...I was fairly surprised that there is as much info and research in to that as there is relating to Possession and Schizophrenia..

Yeah I know you can't help that its all apart of battling the illness. I just know that a lot of people wont respond to any treatment at all for Schizophrenia like my SIL nothing at all works and it just makes me wonder if there is more too it than it being a Mental illness.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok, that might have come off like, look at me, attention whore, great story incoming, though I'm well aware that many a great stories are being told here, much greater than mine and in much more coherent way and what not, I still would like people to take this seriously.

A proper introduction title would have been. Hello, I'm Matthias... Here is my story.

Ofcourse for myself experiencing these things in a chronologic, synchronotic way has left a much bigger impression, I'm sure you can imagine.
Don't be fooled by what appears to be someone with a good fantasy and a bad mental health condition. My story, or parts of have been confirmed by an actual doctor. His word were: If I would tell you everything I know you wouldn't be able to cope with it mentally.

He has always been there for me, even let me come in the weekends and stuff, even know soon I have an appointment of an hour, completely free of charge. He is a very peaceful man and knows alot of the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hi, Matt.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

Yeah I have a pretty good understanding of Schizophrenia, my sister in law suffers from it also, she lives in a psych hospital now because she can't live a normal life she has suffered from it for about 20 years, she has also said a lot of stuff along the lines of what you have shared here, I have actually done a lot of research in to demon possession and Schizophrenia because before she started suffering from it she was messing with the occult... There is a lot of info online about it ...I was fairly surprised that there is as much info and research in to that as there is relating to Possession and Schizophrenia..

Yeah I know you can't help that its all apart of battling the illness. I just know that a lot of people wont respond to any treatment at all for Schizophrenia like my SIL nothing at all works and it just makes me wonder if there is more too it than it being a Mental illness.

Now you are saying interesting stuff.
I wonder why not more people question the fact that, even though people take tons of medication, they still suffer from certain symptoms, now, I consider myself one of the lucky ones, I don't have to endure many of the symptoms, I have voices from time to time, but nothing serious.

If psychosis is believing something that is not true and most symptoms (like believing things that aren't true) go away with treatment, why is it that certain remain or are so hard embedded into the brain they just don't go away.

Why do these people, even when there treatment was succesfull (I know you can't completely be cured of it but) on good days still wonder and ponder about stuff they have gone through.

Why do alot of people suffer the same symptoms.

For example: I was once walking across street, going into a shop, there I see a man with COMPLETELY black eyes, even the white part was black, I didn't at the time knew about that nor was I paranoid or psychotic in anyway, yet when a few days later I wonder about it and I check google for Black Eyed Beings.... Well, if you don't know check google.

Very interesting and somewhat disturbing is that their is quite some information about it on the internet, however I did not know of any of this at the time I experienced it, so how did it get into my mind (if it were a psychosis) or what would be the actual explanation.

Your question is very good, exactly where my thread is heading amongst other things.
Actually, I was just a casual UFO article reader, nothing special, when my first psychotic episode happened.

I'm alot MORE into conspiracy theories and stuff like that AFTER my psychotic episodes and I'm doing fine, aside the fact that ramble alot of things most people don't want or like to hear or consider crazy.

Much strenght for you , your family and your sister.

Edit: I'm sorry I'm typing to fast missing letters, wrong spelling etc is very common. I'm actually too lazy to clean up the mess, I'll try pay more attention, forgive me.

edit on 21-11-2014 by Lux96 because: BEFORE needed to be AFTER, I must slow down. C'mon Saturn, help me out here. Chronos ftw.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join