It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian internet protester Aliaa Elmahdy poops and menstruates on ISIS flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
For those of you who do not know who Aliaa Elmahady is that is too bad. She is a internet and online protester from Eygpt who participates agaist issues to do with the Sharia Laws and fundamentalist side of the cult of Islam!!

She is obviously a fairly courageous individual as if she is ever caught by the Islamic animals she will undoubtedly have a very bad day ahead of her.

Anyway, in her latest stunt..she and a fellow protester place a ISIS flag on the floor and they proceed to poop and menstruate on it in order to enhance their dislike of this pathetic and cowardly bunch of loser named ISIS.

Now, all you feminists out there will obviously have something negative to say about her ways but let me ask you this @ What the F*** have you done or are you doing to speak up against ISIS and their ilk?" Ill tell you what you have done....and that is nothing.

Not a god damn thing except possibly come on a forum like ATS and open your mouth about how barbaric ISIS is. Well she comes from a place where women are continuously crushed into dust by their equally effeminate islamic men and has something to say. However she doesnt hide her face or her actions. I like this person and I hate Islamic BS so to me its all good.

NSFW and graphic image in link if easily offended and very much child like please skip the link provided.

ISIS flag deficated on

second link

BAckup link

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Isn't this about a month old? Or older?

Anyway, I agree with you about those who are mad but haven't done a thing about it. It's like those who tout charity and humanitarianism. But as long as it's someone else's money we're all good.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
What the F*** have you done or are you doing to speak up against ISIS and their ilk?" Ill tell you what you have done....and that is nothing.

Because we all know that pooping on the flags of our enemies solves problems right? I get that they are pissed about ISIS, we all are, but really? This is just asinine and it solves nothing.

"BREAKING NEWS"

This just in to the news center: ISIS Surrenders amid desecration of their flag by feces!

Please.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

This is a few months old...

Not many liked it then...
I doubt they'll have changed their minds either...

Ill tell you what you have done....and that is nothing.

& what might you have done exactly?
Probably nothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Again?

It's been about a month already?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

i was jokingly going to say "pics or it didn't happen" then was disgusted when i saw the actual pic haha

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

i was jokingly going to say "pics or it didn't happen" then was disgusted when i saw the actual pic haha

Yup, can't Unsee that [shuts eyes and yells LALALALALA]

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
lol rofl lmfao ffs did i forget any? glad i already took a leak or i would have done it in my pants. i haven't checked the picture yet but im gonna even tho i know i probably shouldnt.

But what have YOU done against IS OP ? peed in their mailbox? send them an angry email?

maybe you should take a crap on their flag 2 and send it to them maybe finally this war is over. NO i'm confident that will end the war! please do that and then make a new post mmmkay

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Good for her! Although I'm confused what feminism has to do with this?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
why have you used this women's protest to attack feminists. you're an idiot.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Again?

It's been about a month already?

That was awesome!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That's pretty gross, I don't think I will bother clicking that link, who wants to see someone take a #? And I am definitely not a feminist lol. If she thinks that is productive or whatever, more power to her I guess.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Two women
Not on the rag but on the FLAG...

They are Insutling Islamic faith though not isis or sheria law.
Islamic Flag has been the Black Banner since 1709 ..
The words written in Arabic are.
There Is no God but God.
Muhamed Is the messenger of God..

Mindless English Thugs pulled simmilar stunts In the seventys attacking crusifixes and aiming it at the I .R.A. KKK BurN them forinstance..
An yet Its an Insult to every Christian that draws breath I M O.
I s i s and the rest off the 72 Virgins club are about as spirtual as a skidmark except thats an insult to the various germs an single cell life forms teaming in a skid mark.

Have you watched Dr Who recent?
Imagine the scene a suiside bomber IS WELCOMED INTO Paradise the promised land.And led down the stairs to meet his 72 Virgins.
The door closes behind him the lights go on.And there are 72 male computer geeks dresed in star wars an trekie out fits

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Are you praising a strong Islamic woman's actions while attacking feminism and calling Islam a cult and it's adherents animals?

You're all over the freaking place, congratulations.
edit on 21-11-2014 by skalla because: added "reply to"

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
why have you used this women's protest to attack feminists. you're an idiot.

All the same bag. Restriction of rights and blatant nonsense. Child!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Gross.

new topics

top topics

join