It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-motion Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Why is it that we relish the wonderment of some form of control over us or the threat of a controlling system over us be it the illuminate, Government, the elite Satan or any other form of subservience, why do we give to the whim of control? What is ingrained within us to form the belief that we are but a commodity to be conformed, systematically manipulated for the purpose and at the disposal of a greater force than our collective?

Let’s suppose the so called new world order establishes superior control over the whole human race and enslaves us all and for centuries has complete and utter control to do with people whatever it wishes formulating an entire different form of existence with no resistance whatsoever we are all compliant we give up all our rights we lose our souls and the new world order the elite the illuminate, Government, or Satan has total domination job done this then goes on indefinitely.

So we become a slithering oversexed abused soulless accepting super material money grabbing un- focused pulp of unquestioning warmongering terrorism pain tolerant greed, but then what, we just carry on, in this exaggerated state forever with a minority control over the masses, if they have such big designs, surely they would eventually get bored with it ,then what? Existence envelops itself and disappears for ever?

Surely this was not the idea of the creator or the atom, always the extreme, the point that human capacity, cannot fight back ,with mind, body or spirit, combined, to unlock the true wisdom foretold either by religion, science, esoteric faith, philosophy, or a belief in beliefs?

Have we not already succumbed to elements of the above?

What is the law that dictates that every Man Woman and child will at some point in their lives feel hurt the e-motions of pain be it mental, physical, or sexual, why this form of control to further fear, our minds pulsing on the multitude of agony felt within the scenario, what sense of time is this?

It does not make sense, what is the E-motion behind this?

We as a unified intellect are missing something in the grand design anyone......... ideas?

edit on 21-11-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We let it happen because we are conditioned to live within it. All the way from kindergarten to high school and even further we are told to walk in lines, look straight forward, stand up for the pledge, go to this class at this time and this other class after, lunch when we schedule you to, if you don't follow the teachers you are punished, etc., etc. Mind control and manipulation at its finest, at a time where we are most malleable and prone to the power of suggestion.

It continues because those who teach were indoctrinated into the same system and see it as a "good" thing. They were taught to obey authority so when they get into that position of authority they expect their students to follow suit. This mentality carries over into our adult lives with jobs and bosses and bills.

Needing authority is not a natural evolutionary trait, it is an unnatural condition brought on by those who first desired power and those who continue to desire power today. They want to condition us to be sheep, they do that through the educational system in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What is humanity missing? Making a choice, that's what they are missing. Making a choice to stop allowing the control, or better yet, to choose to stop BELIEVING in the control. Disconnect from the news, disconnect from mass consciousness. Get out of the system.

I don't understand your paragraph about emotions. Emotions are only the minds attempts at feeling. I say let it in. Feel it all, the good the bad the horrible... the more you resist something, the more of a hold it had. So, nothing wrong with feeling those feelings. They are a part of being here on Earth. The trick is to not let them stick on you. Feel the pain, feel the hurt, feel it all ... then let it go and choose again.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: blujay

I was thinking about this earlier.

If I am entirely honest most of my time I am in emotional and mental pain. I have tried every means possible to change this. It seems I perceive everything in a painful way and it is inescapable.

As I have grown older I have learned to block the pain, but I still feel it. Have learned to tolerate it.

Are there many other people like this? I would be interested to know.

I find social interactions to be quite painful. It was not always so, just as I have got older. I used to be a lot more creative and try and make use of the feelings, but now I find it no longer a source of interest to express myself in this way.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree on what you have stated, but really, to what outcome,what can this really achieve, no resistance whatsoever, we are all compliant ,we give up all our rights, we lose our souls and the new world order the elite the illuminate, Government, or Satan has total domination job done this then goes on indefinitely. Then what…………..

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I get the, not let emotions stick, what I am trying to say is that e-motion/feelings is a key as e-motional stimuli can change your perception of time.

I agree feel it, accept it, let it go otherwise, you become the time emotion, the relative time disruption, becomes you and you will only empower the negative distribution not allowing the pos/neg to continually flow.

Choice really is such an important aspect of this, as I believe allowing the flow is loving yourself and enables the building of the neutral point in yourself to accept everything and move on,remembering and forgetting are equally important.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

I can totally relate to being in constant pain, emotional and mental. I lived a good 40+ years this way. The key here is again, choice. Sounds odd, I know.... but inner turmoil really is a choice, ugh. It's really programmed in there deep, so choosing to let it go gets rough and takes daily choice for awhile. It's a habit that, if we really did not want, wouldn't be there.... so ask yourself how the torment is serving you. Is it keeping you small so you don't have to shine? Is it helping you hide from your potential so you won't be seen? There's always a reason we hang on to it.

Checking to see if it is even YOUR pain that you are processing is a good idea. We are like huge antennae and we pick up everything around us, especially other peoples issues. If you are an empathy (it seems you may be), most of what you are suffering from probably isn't even yours. Yay!

Blocking the feelings will surely keep them close by and they'll come back time and time again. Eat the Elephant is a phrase I love ... eat the whole thing. Don't eat a little bit and then block, eat it all. The resistance is the most painful.

Best to you!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Surely in the time of the supposed dinosaur theory, man again was guess… the inferior ,as the mighty reptilians, ruled the earth by fear, as in fight or flight, our 1st basic instinct before the sequel with Sharon stone, again was not man, in numbers, the real ruling party/majority, as we are now ?

So we in our majority we choose to place blame, on the Inconspicuous ,minority hidden and not visible. who cunningly and stealthily play reverse robin hood with cloak and dagger manipulation and achieve an amazing feat of global population, Dr No like control ………………. Dum Dum Dum

But, We actually know it is happening.

So why is it we relish the wonderment of some form of control over us or the threat of a controlling system over us?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle
Hmmmm, 'change your perception of time' ... not sure I get where you're going. Since time is only a mutually agreed upon measurement tool for humanity, and not real, we can do with it what we want.

Oh, and humanity relishes the idea of control because they simply fear choice. How much easier is it to be told what to do and how to do it? Society is stuck there because as much as they say they want freedom, I surmise they are scared to death of freedom.
edit on 21-11-2014 by blujay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Secondly on humanity, "scared to death of freedom" i feel you are sadly correct.

Firstly "Hmmmm" So what are the measurements for the ignition of the next process to emerge? The past has occurred, I write this presently, yet I cannot determine the future outcome, or can we ?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The 'ignition' = your choice

That's how potent you are. Your simple choice will determine the outcome. Choose how you've always chosen and the same things will happen that always have. Choose a wild and crazy choice, one you'd never have thought you'd choose, and the outcome will change. (Keep in mind though, all of your beliefs and thoughts and feelings have to change, if you want your life to change.)

There are also other humans that get in the way of outcomes. It's a hazard of living here!

Time is non existent. Our belief in it is real. I use time only as a tool, never as a belief. We are all timeless beings, we never die, we just keep evolving in our spiral. We are caught in a timeless forever.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You see, there are your regular super villains, that want to take over the world and take as much as they can, and there are those that appear to be in powerful, villainous positions in society, that really want to change the world itself so everyone can follow their "ideals".

It is important to distinguish the regular "elite" that are laughing in our faces and those that appear to have some kind of "conscience".

I see that as the information age takes over, it presents a problem to the conscience of the regular "sheep" - for them to extract themselves from their perfectly-fitting puzzle and to realise that the world can be a terrible and dangerous place - to live this reality as an everyday perception, would cause instability and "panic" amongst them.

I think this is the fear that the controllers have, and they will do all they can to "dumb them down" and keep them inside their little world, even if it means tagging them like cattle (RFID).

I don't think it has anything to do with a "new world order" from the true villains perspective - it is simply to control and securitise a financial asset - human souls.

Those elite that want to create a new religion are probably really the "lackeys" that the true villains use to appear mysterious and purposeful, other than being the epitome of selfishness.

edit on 21-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

It makes sense, in the fact that each step ,is not timing, but the filling, of a previously empty space, that each and every one of us, choose to fill, in the next ignition, of spacial awareness: (example) existing or happening in space, not a time in a certain space, as this would be pre determined or determined, by a defined usage of said space.

so, the concept of time, then becomes an E-motion, a use of senses, to provoke, a realization of an occupied presence.

But, then truly Being the absorption and loving fulfillment, of each space occupied, with acceptance to further, the flow of awareness, must be the choice needed, rather than concentrating the potency, on just, the futile gain of possession?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

So what, are we all searching for, in all of this, the whoever become the new gods of humanity and trade in souls, as the commodity of choice, we are all doomed the end, then what?

They manage reproduction, create an horrific society, living in fear and material consumption, haven’t we done this already, bar the RFID?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

E-motion is the newest (faux) reality of complaint towards a system.

If you think about it, it is the laziest form of protest. Posting on a website (even ATS) gives you a so-called 'temporary relief' no? or a temporary 'backbone' for/on/in a certain situation, no?

You feel like you are advocating a cause, but are you really?

Even in the most recent Anonymous or G-20 protests, were you REALLY there or one of the armchair participants via a website?

People used to write hand-written letters of complaints to corporations. People used to protest goods/services or events. Now we write a few paragraphs to make our points. This is merely a lowly attempt at going through a chain of command so high that you'd never reach without a common site with a common goal (since there is even arguments within those scenarios) until it eventually becomes moot and dull.

Complaining about politics online gives you a lot of (temporary or long-term) satisfaction but it does nothing except allow you a quiet outlet (aka, invisible) to wear you out in assumption that something will be done. You may as well go out your front door and yell. You are talking to the air. They like that.

Men were made to be led (since the fall). Sorry. This is only because there are many who want to be leaders instead of the lead. Slaves are made this way. Those that prefer to lead are terrified of being slaves and the slaves that are lead are terrified of betraying others by becoming leaders. It is so sickening circular and unnecessary.

In the NWO there will be (eventually few) leaders and limited underlings. The new system will be 'individualistic' and free-will based, no slavery necessary (so get it out of your head that you or slavery in general is even worth it, slaves revolt and become bitter eventually, slavery is NOT an option.

These tactics of a chain of command have been used in military, don't you realize they are also being used on you? Your words do nothing if you are an armchair critic of political or economic events. The 'system' claims that they are so terrified of political comments or actions ONLINE. Don't be ridiculous. It only gives them information beforehand of information they have never had previously. Internet silence is sometimes a good thing. Having the ability to communicate person to person in privacy should be taken advantage of now. If a person has to behave as if 'radio silence' is a necessary in their everyday life...it is obvious their freedom is GONE.

Power and control systems are in place to disrupt any lower power and control systems that come out of a disruptive power and control system, and on and on.

Especially in this new generation raised and brought up to be 'individuals', creative and with a false sense of achievement and entitlement--disaster. They have no clue how to actually debate or consider their sense of self and the laws around them. Keep taking those selfies. Keep posting your children and the pics of your home online. Real clever. sigh

E-motions replace the angst of actually confronting someone/thing, give a temporary relief, yet get NOTHING done.

Good slave. Talk to the air. Good slave indeed. Windows / Cloud is a prime example. Save all of your information (and family pictures) there. Talking to the air.

Soon the days of slavery are over. All you have said is 'poof' yet, there are cave drawings and structures that are thousands of years old. Maybe they are onto something. lol

E-Motions are the lazy man's version of war without actual blood. SO FAR.
edit on 21-11-2014 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

All that is, is the extension, of interpretation and self conviction that always, can only harbor, the E-motion felt, self expression is the form expanding, choice, in all windows of opportunity, only conceals the mirror of all ourselves, our mutual co-existence is not just a tool for a show of force, but will be turned into an act of belief and a way of all our lives.

Only if we draw the line for the conflict within, can we bring the device that promotes opposition to account for the displacement of E-motion that is the reality lived.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

erm 9 years later but yes what can I say I'm a slow learner?

top topics

join