It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza Plateau 'Secret Map'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
On the Giza plateau there are 3 visible pyramid's, the two that are the closest to each other is Khufu pyramid and khafre pyramid the 3rd one is pushed off to far to be any relevance to the other two, but what if the 3rd pyramid which is menkaure pyramid is part of a viewing point. If you see khufu and khafre pyramid's from above you start to see that start to form 2 pyramids that can not be located above the ground ither because they where not constructed or are buried under the sand i have fotos that show that the possibility that 2 extra pyramids ether where planed or are built but are under the sand. when the picture was further examined by me and a Friend we found that it contained a 3D square.
Further more when all for pyramids are introduced the pyramid of Menkaure happens to follow a line that intersects to a point that could suggest a possible entrance to an underground tunnel.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmaracing
i have fotos that show that the possibility that 2 extra pyramids ether where planed or are built but are under the sand. when the picture was further examined by me and a Friend we found that it contained a 3D square.

These fotos, or at least a diagram would be helpful.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
yeah, why dont you post some pics or somthing at least. im having a hard time picturing what your saying, interesting theory though.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
THERE IS ALSO MUCH MORE INCLUDING DOCUMENTS.

home.comcast.net...

[edit on 11-12-2004 by cmaracing]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I dont quite get what is so odd about that. Its only natural to get that box if there are two identical pyramids there.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
GO TO THE URL THAT IS LISTED ABOVE AND SEE ALL THE PIC, AND NOT JUST LOOK AT THE BOX LOOK AT THE HOLE THING

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
wow. thats pretty cool.

originaly posted by merka
I dont quite get what is so odd about that. Its only natural to get that box if there are two identical pyramids there.

but these were made thousands of years ago. the ancient egyptians didnt have airplanes to go over and make sure the edges of the pyramids made a almost pefect line. i dont think that there are more pyramids hidden but i think its pretty facinating how smart (or lucky) the egyptians were to make such long lasting, beautiful structures that are (in my mind)
perfect. good post cmracing!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's different...but I'd probly look more in to it before and asking for digging rights for the buried tunnel. I just think that there's too much in the way of where the other two pyramids are suppose to be, and if thier buried then the cube wouldn't be symetric... ofcourse I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
One thread will do, thank you.

Closed.

top topics

join