It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J.F.K. Assassination - What evidence raises your suspicions most?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

A fine post indeed.

The bigger picture - particularly regarding Bobby - would be an almighty coincidence.

I think its clear the Kennedys had a lot of enemies, but so do many political figures, and most are never murdered.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

Oswald's history is so weird. Somehow he got to live in Russia and have a Russian wife. Also his dealings with Cuba are very suspect. It is too long a time period to say that he was set up all along to do this deed. He is no innocent in all this as we know he had been engaged in activity before. It seems too obvious to say Russia owned his ass. His past is just too colourful to say he was entirely innocent, but I think there was a main gun man who made sure the job got done and Oswald was their to take the rap and get gunned down according to the plan to send the whole thing yet a layer deeper in the conspiracy rabbit hole.

There was a huge complexity and somehow everyone involved was owned enough to do this deed and cover it up. It made somebody very powerful somewhere very happy to see the fall of The Kennedy family.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: questionyourtruth

Thanks. You, too. What a strange old event in political history.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What evidence raises your suspicions most?

The windshield, and the white ball at the kill box.

That and the magic bullet.
edit on 21-11-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The way the fanatics make such wild associations and clutch at the tiniest of straws makes me think that the whole mess was a straightforward case of Oswald shooting Kennedy. Because after a while, it just becomes impossible that the CIA, the Cubans, the Mob, the Bushes, Lyndon Johnson, the Russians and everybody else could have been in on it at the same time. That makes me think that it was just plain and simple assassination by a pathetic guy who was good enough with a rifle to get a couple of lucky shots off, then too much of a coward to confess that he did it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
a reply to: Answer

How did multiple rounds discharge accidentally at the exact same time?

I don't understand your question.

The SS agent fired one shot, the one that hit Kennedy in the head.

Oswald's first shot missed and hit the street which is what the agent heard, causing him to go for the M16. Oswald's second shot hit Kennedy in the throat and continued on to hit Connally. As the vehicle accelerated, the agent lost his balance and squeezed the trigger on his M16, striking Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
please delete. No wish to comment further.
edit on 21-11-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: questionyourtruth

A fine post indeed.

The bigger picture - particularly regarding Bobby - would be an almighty coincidence.

I think its clear the Kennedys had a lot of enemies, but so do many political figures, and most are never murdered.

1944- Joseph Kennedy, John's brother who everyone thought was destined for greatness, was killed in a top-secret mission involving unmanned, explosive-laden bombers being used as missiles. The bombers couldn't take off on their own so Joseph Kennedy and his co-pilot had to take off, arm the explosives, and then parachute out after the remote-control pilots took over. The aircraft exploded right after the explosives were armed.

1948- Kathleen Cavendish, John's sister, died in a plane crash.

1963- John F. Kennedy assassinated.

1964- Ted Kennedy survived a plane crash that killed 2 people.

1968- Robert Kennedy assassinated.

1969- Ted Kennedy drove his car off of a bridge, killing Mary Jo Kopechne.

1999- John F Kennedy Jr. died in a plane crash along with his wife.

That doesn't even take into account the various crimes committed by members of the Kennedy family.

The family has seen way more than its fair share of tragedy. It's almost enough to make me believe the "Kennedy curse" theory.
edit on 11/21/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: questionyourtruth
a reply to: Grovit

That's a fair point.

If my memory serves me correctly I'm sure sharpshooters brought in by the Warren Commission (who were far better shots than Oswald) were incapable of repeating his supposed one off feat, which would have been done under incredible pressure.

Also, relatively speaking, his supposed choice of rifle was also poor at best.

exactly right.

he was an average shot. he was using a below average, mail order gun.
he could not make that shot.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

J.F.K. found out the C.I.A. was manufacturing enemies of the U.S.A. to make money fighting them ,so he was getting ready to shut down the C.I.A. Second he stated he uncovered a plan that would enslave every man woman and child in the U.S.A and would reveal this before his term was up.So he basically pissed off the shadow government and the banks that finance them, thats why there were multiple shooters, he had to die or the world would be changed over nite for the true rulers.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
I watched a very compelling documentary that made a very good case for the throat shot coming from Oswald and the head shot coming from an accidental discharge by a Secret Service agent holding an M16 in the car behind the presidential limousine.

The agent holding the M16 was not well-trained with the rifle and the only reason he had it was due to the other agents getting drunk the night before.

So a secret service agent just happens to accidentally shoot Kennedy just seconds apart from his being purposely shot by Oswald? That sounds highly implausible.

I'd like to know why the secret service agent who was attending Kennedy's limo was apparently called away from it by his superior immediately before the president was murdered. That seems suspicious to me.

Also the fact that there were multiple suspicious, unidentified people near Dealy Plaza and the book depository who were claiming to be secret service agents indicates that something shady was afoot.

The biggest factor for me is the wound to the throat, which the first doctors to see the body plainly stated was an entry wound before later changing their tune. It would be difficult to shoot someone in the front of the throat from behind, even for as skilled a "marksman" as Oswald.
edit on 21-11-2014 by muchmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What more do you need to know except that thousands of papers referring to the 'investigation' are classified and being kept from public view for first 25 years, then even more decades, which will be long past the time any principals involved in the assassination are dead?

Kennedy's brain was missing because it oozed out of the shattered skull on first the Parkland stretcher, then later during the 'official' autopsy (as noted by the doctors who were there).

Oswald was CIA from his days in the Marines on.

Nobody could have made those shots from the TSBD.

Oswald was shot by Ruby to keep the truth from coming out and even Ruby admitted that if he talked, he'd be killed.

Far more Democrats have been murdered or suffered mysterious deaths by way of unexplained small plane crashes (JFK Jr and Paul Wellstone plus others) and meanwhile the Bush Crime Family seems to go on and on and on...

Our 'leaders' are criminals and the real leaders have been getting murdered for over 50 years now.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

i dont think it is impossible at all.

the kennedy(s)(yes both) had help from organized crime as far as gaining votes...promises were made to take it easy on certain organized crime activities if kennedy was elected.
john was elected and he and his brother did not make good on that promise. pissed a lot of mob guys off, especially sam giancana.
it is important to note that these were still the days when these high ranking mob guys rubbed shoulders with the 'elite', meaning important people. politicians and celebs...

sam giancana was a psycho and in my opinion, he lost it....add in the other fact that sam giancana used to make time with marilyn monroe, and so did john kennedy. that was a problem.

hell on one of the last nights monroe was alive she was hanging with giancana at frank sinatras place.

so my theory is sam giancana was a the center of it...
i think he and other mob guys(especially him) was pissed about john and his bro not easing up on organized crime like they said. i think sam giancana was pissed off cause monroe was also making time with kennedy.
i think giancana and others started to worry that monroe and kennedy were passing info back and forth...

giancana put the contract out on kennedy.....we know that the cia was involved in some shady # with drug running, the cuba russia connection....i think oswald was a cia contact who got the contract(as far as he knew)....i think oswald was in the book store but was not alone. i think there were cia shoter(s) up there ((as well as the grassy nole) that made the kill shot(s)....i think this came as a surprise to oswald so he booked out of there and of course got picked up(cause they knew right where he was)....i dont think it took oswald long to figure out he was setup and started in with the "im a patsy" stuff....i dont know how but i think carlos marcello(the boss of new orleans) got ahold of one of his known associates jack ruby..i think marcello acting on behalf of giancana 'persuaded' ruby to take oswald out and if possible do it on tv.
ruby took oswald out thus tying up the loose end.
------------

basically that it is...i am typing this out as i am decorating for christmas so it is patchy but you should get the idea...

oswald defected to russia..he was able to come back to the US and i think he was able to do it because he had help from the cia. once he was back in the states he was 'inserted' into the pro/anti castro movements, depending on where they wanted him at the time...he changed is tune more than once.

i think all of this worked out to a nice little hit and oswald was the fall guy just like he said he was

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm not entirely convinced Oswald actually pulled a trigger that day, but I agree his relationship with the Soviet Union is odd.

I can't think of any other examples off hand of a US defector being allowed back into the USA post-defection at that point in time, so that in itself is weird.

I think a fair argument could be made to say Oswald was involved at some level with some intelligence agency, although I wonder if the CIA is a more likely bet than the KGB, but that's just me.

Something stinks about the whole thing though...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's certainly a valid opinion, although personally I think there may well have been a conspiracy of sorts.

I agree though that even if one conspiracy theory is true (which isn't a certainty), then all of the others must therefore be either partly, or entirely false.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i dont want to upload so you will have to click the link. this does not prove my theory on the hit of course but this proves what i said about the mafia guys rubbing shoulders with politicians and celebs.

this is carlo gambino with sinatra...gambino was the most powerful boss at the time

i.dailymail.co.uk...

sinatra and kennedy

www.nationalenquirer.com...

kennedy and monroe

politicianscandal.com...

the full pic of sinatra with a few mob guys

af11.files.wordpress.com...

i forget this guys full name but its milio something or other..a mob guy..him, monroe, and sinatra

thecount.com...

my point is they all rubbed shoulders and that helped to ignite what happened to kennedy and monroe

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

oswald was allowed to come back at a time when nobody that had defected to russia would have been granted passage back.
tensions between russia and the us were red hot.

someone pulled strings to make it happen cause someone wanted oswald here.

these are all just my opinions and theories...i dont claim them to be fact.
it is what i choose to believe

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: muchmadness

originally posted by: Answer
I watched a very compelling documentary that made a very good case for the throat shot coming from Oswald and the head shot coming from an accidental discharge by a Secret Service agent holding an M16 in the car behind the presidential limousine.

The agent holding the M16 was not well-trained with the rifle and the only reason he had it was due to the other agents getting drunk the night before.

So a secret service agent just happens to accidentally shoot Kennedy just seconds apart from his being purposely shot by Oswald? That sounds highly implausible.

I'd like to know why the secret service agent who was attending Kennedy's limo was apparently called away from it by his superior immediately before the president was murdered. That seems suspicious to me.

Also the fact that there were multiple suspicious, unidentified people near Dealy Plaza and the book depository who were claiming to be secret service agents indicates that something shady was afoot.

The biggest factor for me is the wound to the throat, which the first doctors to see the body plainly stated was an entry wound before later changing their tune. It would be difficult to shoot someone in the front of the throat from behind, even for as skilled a "marksman" as Oswald.

It's not highly implausible when you watch the documentary. The agent heard Oswald's first shot and saw Oswald in the window of the depository so he picked up the rifle and flipped the safety off. After Oswald's second shot, the Secret Service vehicle accelerated to catch up to the limo which caused the agent to lose his balance and he accidentally squeezed the trigger. The fact that the rifle was pointed at Kennedy's head was just incredibly bad luck.

The entry and exit wounds to the throat looked very similar because it was a large caliber fully jacketed bullet. That type of bullet, when it hits a shallow fleshy area and no bone, will punch a simple hole through the target. I've personally seen this type of wound many times on big game animals... almost no difference between entry and exit wounds even on a torso hit. Simple fact is, in order to miss the windshield and still hit Kennedy in the throat from the front, the bullet would have hit the deck lid of the car AND the wound would have had a much different angle. Then you also have to explain how Connally was hit if the shot was fired from in front of the President. There really aren't any facts that support the idea that the throat shot came from the front.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I absolutely agree with you there.

To think that, theoretically speaking, someone could return from the USSR at that time, allegedly be monitored by the FBI, and then get a job in a building which the President of the United States was going to be driving by in an open topped car didn't raise any red flags is remarkable.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I thought you meant the SS guy accidentally discharged his weapon? I was asking how is it that he accidentally discharged exactly at the same time the other shooters intentionally shot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join