It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quasars appear to be "aligned".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Maybe Quasars are artificially created bodies and their alignment forms a network.

Good lord we found the Star Gate network!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
The axis of each quasar is aligned with the filaments axis, but did the quasars form before the filaments did? Perhaps there was a regular distribution of early matter, only to be pulled together into points, before collapsing into quasars and then being stretched out by the combined gravitational attraction of the filaments?

About my thoughts, too. Quasars are a part of their surrounding matter, and preserve the original spin of matter around the galaxy's gravitational center.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
a reply to: Boscov

Another electric universe prediction shown to be true. Plasma filaments over billions of light years flowing with enormous electric currents shuffling charges around and creating all we see in the universe. It's sad that they don't even cite the EU theory that predicted this a long time ago.

Or... it is just matter, nothing electrically moved, only by gravity. Which would be a better explanation, as it far better predicts the future movements of the filaments.
Theories have to have a predicting element, otherwise they are just an idea about previous states.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The alignment of plasma filaments indicates there are strong interactions of electrical energy between other Quasars. Do these other alignments form any sort of pattern or structure throughout 3D space?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
Let the speculation begin! Enough measurable science suggests quasars align their polarity within the filiment the reside...but that's not all, they also align with each other across billions of light-years! This definitely suggests some form of entanglement in my opinion. Who knows, but gama bursts may be connected as well? Stars sharing their "DNA", or is this the "Electric Universe" at play? I am not saying this is proof, but it is most interesting.

www.iflscience.com...

What do y'all think?

A compass aligns itself with the magnetic poles of the Earth, does that make it entanglement, DNA or electric universe?

The first line of your post explains why and you ignore it and go on to dig up all of the silly conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GaryN

These objects are aligned because they occur along the length of magnetic flux tubes. They occur at "pinches" in those flux tubes. We'll start with the flux tubes:

TUBES OF MAGNETIC FLUX AND ELECTRIC CURRENT IN SPACE PHYSICS (pdf)
arxiv.org...

Or do these flux tubes form because these early galaxies are aligned?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There seems to be a "Galactic Magnetic Field" so I wonder if there is also an "Intergalactic Magnetic field" that displays very weak localised properties but might influence something with lots of mass/energy such as a Quasar.

If the outflow from the Quasar is polarised (dont know if this is the case but article seems to suggest so) this might interact with a background magnetic field to create a uniform North and South on the Quasars with observed alignment.

edit on 22-11-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The alignment of plasma filaments indicates there are strong interactions of electrical energy between other Quasars. Do these other alignments form any sort of pattern or structure throughout 3D space?

How then is the integrity of the plasma maintained

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
There seems to be a "Galactic Magnetic Field" so I wonder if there is also an "Intergalactic Magnetic field" that displays very weak localised properties but might influence something with lots of mass/energy such as a Quasar.

If the outflow from the Quasar is polarised (dont know if this is the case but article seems to suggest so) this might interact with a background magnetic field to create a uniform North and South on the Quasars with observed alignment.

Exactly this is what my mind was thinking.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

why something so exotic ?

the Earth has an Equatorial Plane
the Sun has an Equatorial Plane--- which all planets in the System generally follow (none Orbit backwards, huh)
The Milky Way Galaxy has a Galactic Plane...

Why not an unseen Cosmos Plane, which might 'align' a lot of the Universes' structures including them thar Quasars

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I'm generally with you. Why does the answer need to be so exotic, such as the OP's idea that they have some sort of entangled quantum connection?

We know that quasars are some of the farthest (i.e., oldest) thins in the universe; we see quasars as the were many billions of years ago, when the universe was very young. Therefore, it could be that they are aligned because the "seeds" that eventually became quasars were closer together (and more traditionally "connected") prior to the inflation of the universe.

This alignment remained after inflation and the subsequent expansion, sort of like if I draw a bunch of "+ signs" on a balloon very very close to each other with their lines aligned with each other, and then I inflate the balloon. The "+ signs" will all spread apart as the balloon inflates, but they would remain aligned.

edit on 11/24/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yeah lets see how much time + money is spent inventing incomprehensible fairy tales explaining this one.

Another check in the EU win column.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

We know that quasars are some of the farthest (i.e., oldest) thins in the universe;

No we don't. They use redshift to determine a distance, an unproven assumption, and then say that if we can see them at that distance they must be incredibly bright, and calculate a power output that could well be orders of magnitude too high. They could be much closer and much less powerful if the redshift assumption is totally wrong, and there are other methods to produce red-shift.
A New Non-Doppler Redshift
www.newtonphysics.on.ca...
Searching "Redshift contoversy" brings up lots more.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gorsestar

How then is the integrity of the plasma maintained

Through the core of the Quasar. If a Quasar is something very old and very bright then it might be a start to a galaxy forming, or something similar. At the center could be a black hole as there is with other galaxies and responsible for maintaining the integrity of the plasma ejection.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I tend to think that they are aligned because they form the universe like a lattice structure in diamond where all the atoms are arranged in parallel at the same angles
would it be so far fetched to think that these quasars are an important part of the structure of the universe , they all contain black holes , which are essentially pumps and vacuums of sorts much like cell walls have pumps and vacuums.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I read a book recently by an Indian physicist, unfortunately the name escapes me right now, but it is interesting in that it supposes that the origin of the black hole at the centre of galaxies comes from the aether spinning faster than the speed of light at the centre of the galaxy.
When I read it I thought it was an interesting idea, but how could it be proved?
Anyway when I hear the news of the aligned quasars it made me think that if the filament is a spinning vortex of aether then the galaxies (or quasars) that form there would have he same alignment by this theory.

Sounds more convincing to me than any other argument I have heard for this.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There is of course the possibility that what we are seeing is not many quasars but just one phenomena, and that it is space-time itself that is creating the illusion of there being many.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Sure, but then this would be easily verifiable, for these many quasars would look similar, like mirror reflexions do. The article implies that the quasars are not the same and only quasar, otherwise it would be very obvious if they were, and the "alignment" news would be nothing but a redundancy.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Sure, but then this would be easily verifiable, for these many quasars would look similar, like mirror reflexions do. The article implies that the quasars are not the same and only quasar, otherwise it would be very obvious if they were, and the "alignment" news would be nothing but a redundancy.

Having not looked at the data I cannot say. I was merely putting the possibility out there

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Good point.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join