It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Egyptian Book of Spells Deciphered

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Throughout the ages of man's existence he has always been somehow aware that his thoughts on certain subjects resulted in manifestation of his desires. Different cultures have developed different instructions for focusing this phenomena. A belief that a God had some influence on the outcome grew from shamanistic practices of making pleas to heavenly bodies . The sun the moon and the planet's which were in an obvious position to observe life here on earth. The practice of suplication to these heavenly observers gave way to a more focused practice of religion and prayer and ritual.
Anyone familiar with the law of attraction knows that focus on desires will culminate in manifestation of those desires.
Magic and religious ritual were archaic ways of focusing the law.
Every culture and every subculture discovered this and that is how religion and magical practices developed through out history.
edit on 11242014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Ummm...ancient Egyptian magical text? Maybe, but if the picture you posted is supposed to be the text it looks nothing like hieroglyphics. It does however look amazingly like a form of Cyrillic. Best guess is older Bulgarian. Therefore it would be 9th century AD or later and nothing to do with Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org...

So...nope...I call BS

Best suggestion is to take "Live Science" off your favourites list.

reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yes, I in my opinion agree. When you become aware of the "manifestation of desires", you know that a type of magic is possible. Seeing "magic" and knowing of it, while others can be full heartedly correct in their opinion of the opposite. It leaves the witnesses dangerously open to the idea that its intentions should be controlled and can mistakenly take, or give credit for the will of it. Becoming accountable for it, maybe.

edit on 550Tuesday121125-06:00Tue, 25 Nov 2014 06:12:50 -0600201411America/Chicago by blindprometheus because: Two words added for better context.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Has anyone found anything on Baktiotha ? other than an odd sentence, who or what is this?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindprometheus
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yes, I in my opinion agree. When you become aware of the "manifestation of desires", you know that a type of magic is possible. Seeing "magic" and knowing of it, while others can be full heartedly correct in their opinion of the opposite. It leaves the witnesses dangerously open to the idea that its intentions should be controlled and can mistakenly take, or give credit for the will of it. Becoming accountable for it, maybe.
[/quo
It absolutely must be controlled otherwise your subject to living a life based on what ever thoughts dominate your conscious and subconscious mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join