It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So I am in Mexico waiting on some immigration paperwork for my wife. Its been a pain in the ass but I am trying to do the right thing and go through the proper channels.

I am watching TV this morning and the news comes on talking about Obama's latest little jerk me around with immigration.

You guys should have heard the talking heads here. The praise would make mother Teresa seem like a rapist. It was so flowery and disgusting I almost lost it. I wanted to scream. I went to the website for the news channel, went to the show´s comments section I had on and let them know what I thought. I know my comment wont make it on there or last long posted, so I thought I would post it here just because. I may re-post it all over that comments section when possible.

We need to start writing in Spanish to official sites and agencies, news outlets and social media sites in these countries to let them know exactly how they are seen by their neighbors. If law and common sense wont do anything to deter them I say shame them with everything we say to each other, but instead say it directly to those people we are talking about in their home.

Mientras que llenen las bocas con alabaciones a Obama por desafiar las leyes de Estados Unidos, voy a recordar les algo. Que hace México con inmigrantes ilegales? Les dejan aquí? Los deportan? Que? Ya lo sabemos. Los deportan eso es que ya que ningún pueblo puede mantener un flujo de inmigración ilegal, especialmente los MILLONES que manda centro y sur América. Vuestra casa es sagrada pero la del vecino es tuya para la fiesta. La inmigración no es mal vista en estados unidos por republicanos ni nadie. LA INMIGRACIÓN ILEGAL es mal vista por que ES ILEGAL y rastra el país entero por el lodo. Ningún país tiene derecho a invadir a otro solo por que sus condiciones en su casa no son favorables. Si tan mal están en sus países por que no se QUEDAN para ARREGLARLO?! QUE hacen en Estados Unidos? Dan un mal nombre a su pueblo por unos pocos dólares eso es que. Hacen enemigos de sus vecinos ya que ven que no les importa hacer las cosas bien.

Los demócratas hacen esto en estados unidos para GANAR ELECCIONES. No les importan NADA ustedes ni sus familias. NADA. Solo un idiota cree que hay ALGUNA diferencia entre un demócrata y un Republicano. Mientras que dan la buena vista a su pueblo para entrar COMO RATAS sin dignidad a otro país por trabajo, por que no se frenan y piden que su gobierno haga algo para QUE ENTREN LEGAL MENTE? Que? Les gusta ser los esclavos de gringos? Te lo digo como gringo que soy. Que narices les pasa? Creen que hacen algo bien? Yo mismo estoy esperando mas de un año para los papeles de mi esposa para que pueda entra COMO GENTE a mi país, los Estados Unidos. Tardamos tanto solo porque hay TANTOS CASOS ILEGALES. Lo que sufrimos no es justo y lo sufrimos por sin vergüenzas que hacen lo que les gusta sin importar les las consecuencias. Sois vistos como escoria y se lo ganan diario. Por que no se comportan como gente responsables y RESPETUOSOS y RESPETAN las leyes de vuestro vecino.

No hay excusa. Si tan mal esta la cosa en tu país ES POR QUE USTEDES LO HICIERON DE TAL MANERA. Queden se y MEJOREN SU PAÍS!!!! Vayan a Estados Unidos como GENTE no como RATAS. No sean tan inocentes tampoco....alabando Una serpiente político tal como el maldito presidente de estados unidos muestra que ni si quiera se molestan en informar se de quien adoran. Es absurdo. Como si fuera la madre Teresa. Que harían si vuestro presidente viola vuestras leyes y desafía a vuestro congreso para una táctica política para su partido? ESO es lo que hizo Obama. El compro futuros votos por sus santas pelotas. Es mal ejemplo ya que un jefe de estado que da ejemplo de no importar le la ley del pueblo es un peligro ya bastante experimentado.

edit on 11 21 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Translation:

While mouths filled with praise for Obama for defying the laws of the United States,I would like to remind you of something. What does Mexico do with illegal immigrants? You leave them here? They get deported? What? We know. They are deported because no country can maintain a flow of illegal immigration, especially the MILLIONS Central and South America send. Your house is sacred but the neighbor´s house is yours for the party. Immigration is not frowned upon in the US by Republicans or anyone. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is frowned upon because it IS ILLEGAL and drags the entire country through the mud. No country has the right to invade another just because their conditions at home are not favorable. If things are so bad in your countries why not STAY AND FIX them?! What are YOU doing in America? These illegal immigrants give a bad name to their people for a few dollars that's what. You make enemies of your neighbors because they see you do not care to do things right.

Democrats do this in the united states to WIN ELECTIONS. They do not care for you or your families. NOT AT ALL. Only an idiot believes there is ANY difference between a Democrat and a Republican. While giving the go ahead to your people to enter without dignity and like RATS to another country for work, why not stop and ask your governments to do something TO ENTER LEGALLY? What? You like to be the slaves of gringos? I tell you that as the gringo I am. What the hell is wrong with you? You think they do something right? I myself am waiting over a year for my wife's papers so she can enter AS PEOPLE into my country, the United States. It took so much just because there are SO MANY ILLEGAL CASES. What we are suffering is not right and we suffer thanks to shameless people that do what they like regardless of the consequences. You are viewed as scum and earn it every day. Why not behave like responsible people and RESPECTFUL people and RESPECT the laws of your neighbor.

There is no excuse. If things are so bad in your country ITS BECAUSE YOU MADE IT THAT WAY. Why not STAY and IMPROVE YOUR COUNTRY !!!! Go to America as PEOPLE not as RATS. ALSO, do not be so innocent .... praising a politician like the cursed snake of a president of the United States shows that you do not even bother to inform yourselves of who you adore. It's absurd. As if he was a freaking Mother Teresa. What would you do if your president violated your laws and defied your Congress so as to pull off a political tactic for his political party? THAT is what Obama did. Democrats bought future votes by their holy balls alone. It is a bad example as a head of state to defy the law of the land and is also a well experimented evil.

So thats it. I just checked and my comment did make it past the buffer. I dont think it will last long posted. LOL

I really think that if our end wont fix things, NOTHING is stopping us from talking to the other end. Maybe not the governments of central and south America because frankly WHO THE HELL ARE WE to them. BUT to the average people? That has a shot. Shame and people to people interactions go a long way.

I will not say to flood news and social media sites in Spanish with our side of it, but honestly, I personally will.

/END RANT

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wonder how things would have worked out if the Native Americans took this approach with you Europeans.

The U.S. would probably be a utopian society...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Things are particularly bad in Mexico right now thanks to the government, so what snowball's chance in hell does the average man/woman stand with trying to fix their issues?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I wonder what everything in history would have been like if everything in history would have been different.

I dont care what happened before I was born and especially what I DID NOT DO.

Here and now, everyone has a country and illegal immigration is a slap in the face to their neighbors.

There is no excuse.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Its better than talking to each other here.

I say TALK TO MEXICANS and central Americans. They really dont even understand our side of things. I swear to you, everyone I talked to here in person and through out my life in the states understood where I was coming from and rethought the whole thing.

Its like stealing a towel from a hotel. Its not even a real thing until someone at the front desk asks you why you did it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yes I wonder that too...

However your founding European fathers set precedent...

What's good for the Goose...

Or is it do as thou is told, not how one is shown...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Sir I am not a conquistador.

People have done horrible things throughout history. Is that a golden ticket to repeat them? No. And you know that.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

They did, they were gullible or overpowered, and they lost. It's not a proud history, but it is history. We should learn from it, not cite it to try and induce shamefulness in individuals who are separated by centuries from the events and could do nothing to change it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The two wrongs don't make a right stance...

Hard to debate that to be fair.

Is the protection of those "illegal" Children not of utmost importance though?
Why send them back to a war zone...

I don't see the Spiritual benefit in condemning Millions to a life of s# via drug wars and mass murdering Cartels.

Obama made the right decision imo.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Don't get me wrong Monkey, I don't blame your generation for what occurred...

But you can't base your whole society on the principles (constitution) of men (founding fathers) who did the exact same thing & then condemn others for doing the same.

Scrap the constitution and then the argument is valid...
Until then your whole life is based on do what you're told not what you're taught...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Those children are the responsibility of their parents and their people.

We cant even adequately take care of our own. How wrong would it be for you to starve your own children so as to feed the neighbors kids?

Obama set a bad example. A leader of state should be an example of LAW not his own personal morality. His job is bigger than himself like his responsibility is....which is to US....and OUR kids.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Why not just make a new country? Hell scrap the constitution and have this one generation write a new one for EVERYONE else that follows just because they think their temporal concerns supersede the people, culture, and law of the land for all time...how non arrogant of them.

Hell do that every generation and lets see where we are at after even a few generations.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Arguing Obama's actions on a moral basis is fine and dandy, but is what he did legal? Just because you don't like the laws or the current situation does not mean he has freedom to break the law. Which law will he get to break next?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Obviously the parents are responsible for their children...
But Governments are responsible for the population as a whole...

& seeing as Mexico's government is complicit in mass murder they cannot be relied on to protect the children...

Obama is the main man...
The most powerful man on the Planet... In front of the curtain at least...
& This is Obama's continent...
So he had to make a decision...

I'm a globalist, not nationalist...
So I disagree with the sentiment that "our" children are more important than "their" children...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

protecting the children sounds great but is hardly practical. Take care of the ones that are here illegally but not the ones that are still in mexico. Where does our responsibility end.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Arguing Obama's actions on a moral basis is fine and dandy, but is what he did legal? Just because you don't like the laws or the current situation does not mean he has freedom to break the law. Which law will he get to break next?

It seems as if you have already made your mind up on the matter. The truth is that it is a murky situation. The President is able to use executive orders to reform and prioritise certain elements. And that is essentially what he has done. His actions have shuffled the priorities of the departments. So really, it is up for debate, but i'm sure Obama sought legal counsel before proceeding with this executive order. It also sounds like he is well within his legal rights to undertake these actions.

In saying that, many people mustn't be too peeved at Obama for these reforms. Otherwise, his plans would have been up on ATS yesterday with hundreds of flags and a bunch of members attacking him. No such thread exists (or at least i haven't seen one), and that is odd considering this is Obama we are talking about.
edit on 21-11-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I'm glad you mentioned that because if I were Obama I'd have done that as well...

It's all well and good fighting a war half way around the world to kill "Muslims" but when the daily beheadings are on your doorstep it's easy to ignore...

I'm not a fan of any governments foreign policy...
I think they're filled with hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
What's good for the Goose....

Those geese that you are bringing up died a few hundred years ago and have nothing to do with what is happening now.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Obama has the sole responsibility to the American people. His office is not some avenue for personal glory or personal agendas.

Its non of our business how Mexico runs things. If they live everyday as they do we are NO ONE to say they are too incompetent to take care of their own kids.

You do seem like a globalist. The state decides how people live and the worlds states decide how individual peoples live.

Our leader has an oath of office to protect us, not anyone else. Anything else he does is done for his own personal agenda. He could retire and live for immigrants, I dont care because thats his own time and energy. While in office as our supreme leader he has a duty to us first and foremost. He is on OUR TIME. If he cant handle it then he can quit. He should have never taken the job if he was going to whore it out to his own personal feelings. It is bigger than him or this one generation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join