It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands in Phoenix on video.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Got to talk to you about this, totally fascinating butr at work chaos right now. Ta

a reply to: jimmyjonjarden

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: DumpMaster
a reply to: SovereignZuul

There are flashing aircraft signal lights on this flying thing.

Alien craft are subject to FAA regulations.

Genreally, or when in "pretend" mode?

I hope you're kidding.

Absolutely. What other possibility besides man made aircraft would 'look like' man made aircraft?

The funny conundrum. Its man made and filmed by hoaxers, because I can't believe they don't recognize it as that (unless they are Amazon jungle natives with cell phones, right?), followed by, hey I can record this and Dupe Tube it and pretend I don't know what it is. Failsafe: Pretend the UO's are pretending to be aircraft, but leave out the why would they pretend to be that rather than just cloaking?

If that makes any sense…

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

didn't know planes fly that slow?

How slow do you think the object was moving?

4minutes for 10miles and a little dip into the park in between, really?

No, who ever says plane didn't watch the video.

Why?

Do you understand what perspective is and how it comes into play in many sightings misidentified?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Why?

Do you understand what perspective is and how it comes into play in many sightings misidentified?

4minutes for 10miles, without changing direction.
I do. Do you? If so, then explain the dip to the park, please. Also just perspective? How? Fata morgana?
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopMondayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: arrgh quoting

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm going to go with Helicopter. Now you just need to connect it to the park.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm not sure how anyone can continue to claim plane unless they had not watched the full video. Therefore I'm assuming these statements are made in ignorance of the facts (the video). I can see how it would resemble a plane from certain angles and light conditions from time of day but the reason this video is special beyond any such video of a plane is the following.

The object clearly lands in the park and stops. There is no runway in the park for airplanes. It lands in front of a mountain...

I could buy the helicopter, drone, or experimental argument for certain but there is no way in hell a plane landed on a mountain side in a mountainous park. Just watch the original video from 4:00-4:25. Clearly no plane would make this landing on purpose.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Why?

4minutes for 10miles, without changing direction.
I do. Do you? If so, then explain the dip to the park, please. Also just perspective? How? Fata morgana?

I guess you don't then.

Not sure why you say you do when it clear to readers that you don't.

You say you do then ask how?

Just

the joke is over man

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Ah I get now, why you are so stubborn, didn't watch the video? So well educated you fall back to insulting, because you can't explain with words?
It is NO plane!
It would have to fly: 0.042 miles/second
It hovers for almost four minutes in the same spot (plus) Makes a dip into the park = no plane

don't call me man, dude.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: I'm a lady '?&%"

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Am i the only person who hears a helicopter on the video?

Anyone else? Listen to it with headphones on.

Also - I would question why she was videoing in the first place, why the video starts with the object already there and not her reacting to seeing something and starting to video it.

I'd also have to say that her voice sounds way, way too clear, like she's overdubbed. But I may be wrong about that - I would need to know what device it was recorded on.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SovereignZuul That is amazing. The color and almost stationary position sort of tell you what it is and what it's not. Can I ask what the max zoom is on the camera used?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: gortex

I'm a pilot....negative on the commuter or commercial traffic at an International airport.....We're not allowed actually to tarry or hang out in one spot, you know

thx

you

for posting up and confirming this .. !!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
It's clear in the video that you can see the strobe lights, red/green indicator lights, and even the landing lights. You can also clearly hear a helicopter and plane noises in the background.

Seems pretty simple what we're looking at.

really .. ?!!!!

give us the exploded view at 75%+ to confirm the green strobes!!!!!! cuz' at 50% you don't see ANYTHING but white strobes ..

ball is in your court good sir !

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: SovereignZuul

If that thing is a helicopter then I am Mick Jagger.

I
KNOW

RIGHT~!!!!.......LOL...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

edit on 11/29/2014 by mrscary3721 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Could be a helicopter. Or a drone. Or Quadrocopter. Or a kite. Baloon? Maybe a motor zeppelin?

No plane.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't get it, is this another prank thread?

I mean am I the only one that hears rotor blade slap throughout the video?

Some kind of aircraft: Check
Aircraft has what appear to be navigation lights: Check
Helicopter noises: Check

What am I missing here?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles
That makes it real enough for me and frankly, I don't give a rat's ass what debunkers think. They don't sway me one bit.

So basically you go into any thread like this with your mind already made up, closing your eyes and ears to anything that might contradict what you chose to believe with little regard for the truth?

edit on 29-11-2014 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There is some helicopter noise around 0:50 in the original sideways view video. But object doesn't resolve to much with cellphone camera being used.

My guess is that it's a distant helicopter. I've seen helicopers hover a bit to repair powerlines, and I suppose if you put a whole bunch of bright worklights on the platform the lineman hangs from in order to make it possible to work at night, it'd look pretty strange at a distance.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still open. It was a helicopter. I was at south mountain that weekend watching it circle until they found the injured hikers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join