It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Fairy Tale Villain Are You Most Like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You got: The Big Bad Wolf The Big Bad Wolf is a versatile villain, using brute force against the Three Little Pigs, and trickery with Little Red Riding Hood. Like him you will try anything to get what you want. You're relentless in your pursuits and you never take no for an answer.

Had to be my choice of "talking animals" LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I got...

You are: The Big Bad Wolf

The Big Bad Wolf is a versatile villain, using brute force against the Three Little Pigs, and trickery with Little Red Riding Hood. Like him you will try anything to get what you want. You're relentless in your pursuits and you never take no for an answer

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I got...

"Which Fairy Tale Villain Are You?
You got: The Pied Piper
The Pied Piper takes care of the rat infestation in Hamelin, but when the mayor refuses to pay what he promised, he takes his revenge, leading the village's children away just as he had the rats. Like him, you are dependable and never go back on your word, but we think you're probably a lot nicer to children. Ha ha!"

Interesting...I never considered the (Pied Piper) evil.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is getting out of hand.

I got Ben Franklin again.

(Okay, headless horseman.)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have been called relentless a few times...

You got: The Big Bad Wolf

The Big Bad Wolf is a versatile villain, using brute force against the Three Little Pigs, and trickery with Little Red Riding Hood. Like him you will try anything to get what you want. You're relentless in your pursuits and you never take no for an answer.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I'll join the other Rumpelstiltskins. Seems to be a popular guy.

I am the same as Benevolent Heretic again. Scary stuff!

Which Fairy Tale Villain Are You?

You got: Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin is one of the hardest working villains in history, repeatedly spinning straw into gold. But deep down he just wants someone to love him. Like Rumpelstiltskin you work hard and expect to be paid what you've earned. Way to stand up for yourself.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Shortly after I first heard the song "Billionaire" by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars, I commented to my husband that I wanted to have my own theme music, referring to a line in that song. Without missing a beat he started "doot do do doot do doo" - to the tune of the Wicked Witch of the West's theme. So, it seems only fitting that I took this and that was my result.

This was a cute little fun quiz, thanks for posting it!

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Rumpelstiltskin is one of the hardest working villains in history, repeatedly spinning straw into gold. But deep down he just wants someone to love him. Like Rumpelstiltskin you work hard and expect to be paid what you've earned. Way to stand up for yourself.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

At least I am hard working.

P

I got that one too! LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join