It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Fairy Tale Villain Are You Most Like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Okay, this one was kinda fun.

Questions included - If you could put a curse on someone who would it be (choices include Democrats, Republicans). And where would the perfect evil lair be? One of the choices is Washington DC. ha ha ... again this is lite weight and just for fun.

Quiz Here

You got: The Wicked Witch Of The West

The Wicked Witch of the West rules her region of Oz with an iron fist. She controls flocks of crows, packs of wolves, and the flying monkeys to do her bidding. You also have great managerial skills, able to control diverse groups of people who work under you. Keep it up and you'll find your silver shoes someday.

It would be cool to have maniacal magic powers and no guilt for using them.
I could be a really excellent evil person .... oh the fun!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Nice!

Super evil.

I guess it was my choice to laugh maniacally forever that tipped it over the edge?!

You got: The Queen Of Hearts

The Queen of Hearts, from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, is known for strict attitude towards discipline, consistently shouting "Off with their heads," when her sense of propriety is offended. Like her you know that consistency is the most important thing when giving out discipline, but you probably shouldn't follow her methods exactly. That could get messy.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You got: Rumpelstiltskin
Rumpelstiltskin is one of the hardest working villains in history, repeatedly spinning straw into gold. But deep down he just wants someone to love him. Like Rumpelstiltskin you work hard and expect to be paid what you've earned. Way to stand up for yourself.

At least I am hard working.

P

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Same here, Queen of hearts.

I was sad to see that 'Cave' was not an option for the place to have a base.

Id like to see a version of this with many more villains available, like all comic books movies etc. Was fun though, ive never thought about actually picking a bad guy to be, why should the heros get all the glory!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think it fits pretty well.

Rumpelstiltskin is one of the hardest working villains in history, repeatedly spinning straw into gold. But deep down he just wants someone to love him. Like Rumpelstiltskin you work hard and expect to be paid what you've earned. Way to stand up for yourself.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

At least I am hard working.

P

Same wish i could turn straw into gold lol

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Which Fairy Tale Villain Are You?
You got: The Headless Horseman

The Headless Horseman is a bit of a wildman, to say the least. He's unpredictable and hard to control. Like him you are driven by deeply powerful passions. You can't be held back from what you want, but hopefully you can keep a better eye out for what's happening around you.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Which Fairy Tale Villain Are You? You got: The Headless Horseman The Headless Horseman is a bit of a wildman, to say the least. He's unpredictable and hard to control. Like him you are driven by deeply powerful passions. You can't be held back from what you want, but hopefully you can keep a better eye out for what's happening around you.

sweet, i'd be turnin sleepy hollow upside down. plus it doesn't hurt that i'm actually from new york. muwhahahaha

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Good Grief, I got Rumpelstiltskin.

Oh dear.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Deep down all I really want is someone to love me lol....

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Also the Headless Horseman

The Headless Horseman is a bit of a wildman, to say the least. He's unpredictable and hard to control. Like him you are driven by deeply powerful passions. You can't be held back from what you want, but hopefully you can keep a better eye out for what's happening around you.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That one was fun!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
eh, i can live with that!
not too sure about the nicer to children bit, but oh well

Which Fairy Tale Villain Are You?
You got: The Pied Piper
The Pied Piper takes care of the rat infestation in Hamelin, but when the mayor refuses to pay what he promised, he takes his revenge, leading the village's children away just as he had the rats. Like him, you are dependable and never go back on your word, but we think you're probably a lot nicer to children. Ha ha!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I got the Headless Horsman as well, and since the description has been posted by several already.... Guess I don't need to! Though, I don't know how wild I can be considered!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thanks, that was fun.

Got the same as you, most of my "fans" here on ATS will believe it too!
Wicked Witch

What say we go and rule over DC, I'll hop on my broom and meet you there.

Swooooooooosh and crackle and cackle

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You got: The Big Bad Wolf

The Big Bad Wolf is a versatile villain, using brute force against the Three Little Pigs, and trickery with Little Red Riding Hood. Like him you will try anything to get what you want. You're relentless in your pursuits and you never take no for an answer.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That was kinda fun for a rainy Friday morning. Here's mine:

You got: The Big Bad Wolf

The Big Bad Wolf is a versatile villain, using brute force against the Three Little Pigs, and trickery with Little Red Riding Hood. Like him you will try anything to get what you want. You're relentless in your pursuits and you never take no for an answer.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Fun quiz. Thanks FlyersFan.

You Got: The Wicked Witch of The West

The Wicked Witch of the West rules her region of Oz with an iron fist. She controls flocks of crows, packs of wolves, and the flying monkeys to do her bidding. You also have great managerial skills, able to control diverse groups of people who work under you. Keep it up and you'll find your silver shoes someday.

CdT

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'll join the other Rumpelstiltskins. Seems to be a popular guy.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You got: The Wicked Witch Of The West

top topics

<<   2 >>

join