It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm like an Earthquake - What Natural Disaster Are You Like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes, what natural disaster are you like?
It sounds awful, but mine fit.
As always - this is just for fun so don't get uptight about it.

Natural Disaster Quiz Here

You got: Earthquake!

In your life, there's a whole lotta shakin' going on. You like to mix things up and always keep people on their toes. You get bored with monotony very quickly.

edit on 11/21/2014 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
you got: Tornado!
You are a whirlwind of activity, always trying the newest things. You have a dizzying array of interests, so sometimes it is difficult to stay focused. But you get bored if there isn't a lot going on.

Not too bad.

P

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Actually, that is kind of a nice compliment.

You got: Flood!

You possess an overwhelming amount of knowledge about the world. You have so much going on in your head that sometimes you get lost up there. But if you can keep your head out of the clouds, you'll find yourself on the fast track to success.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You got: Avalanche!

Sometimes you feel like all your commitments have left you buried. But you are hardworking and dedicated and can dig yourself out of any rut. Even though it seems like things keep piling up, you know you will always weather the storm.

These quizzes make me feel good about myself....I a mofo avalanche!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm a sinkhole.

You got: Sinkhole!

Does it sometimes feel like the world is falling away beneath your feet? It's a good thing you have a great group of people to support you. Your personality tends to draw people in. When you make friends, they are your friends for life.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I'm a sinkhole.

Does it sometimes feel like the world is falling away beneath your feet? It's a good thing you have a great group of people to support you. Your personality tends to draw people in. When you make friends, they are your friends for life.

Heehee, Kanga. I'm an earthquake. Between us, we're a dangerous pit that draws people in and then sweeps the earth out from underneath them. Maybe we should avoid the same holiday parties this year?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I'm a sinkhole.

Heehee, Kanga. I'm an earthquake. Between us, we're a dangerous pit that draws people in and then sweeps the earth out from underneath them. Maybe we should avoid the same holiday parties this year?

No!! That's just more of a reason to attend them together... World domination by a slow loris and a kangaroo. You can't buy publicity like that.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I got Tornado. Whirlwind of energy and off to new things. Not me, chronic fatigue and basically Bilbo in the shire and you can take your nasty adventures away but leave the wizard, we need to talk about life.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You got: Volcano!
You are prone to occasional eruptions of emotion. And sometimes your temper gets the best of you. You take a strong stand for what you believe in, and no one can convince you otherwise. Fortunately, most of the time you stay in control.

HAHAHA

Thats actually true!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Meteor!
You are quick and decisive. When you make a decision, you want it to make an impact. But once you set your mind to something, it is difficult to change course. In that way, your drive is both a positive and a negative. Make sure you set yourself on the correct path right from the start!

Actually, pretty accurate.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You got: Earthquake!
In your life, there's a whole lotta shakin' going on. You like to mix things up and always keep people on their toes. You get bored with monotony very quickly.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You are prone to occasional eruptions of emotion. And sometimes your temper gets the best of you. You take a strong stand for what you believe in, and no one can convince you otherwise. Fortunately, most of the time you stay in control.

It's fitting. Good morning FF.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I didn't realise that this was a quiz, and was going to describe my self as big puddle, that gets your socks wet but also gets the mud of your boots.

But i'll do the quiz.

You got: Tornado!

Ladies, take note

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I got volcano.

Yup.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Without even taking the test I can safely say that my hubby is a tornado and I'm a volcano.

He leaves a path of destruction behind him (I can literally follow his trail of mess through the house) as he races around at 100 miles an hour and can't sit still for 5 minutes.

And I have a nasty Irish/Scot temper that takes a lot to build up, but once I finally do blow my cork, everybody duck and run.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

My results are....

"What Natural Disaster Are You?
You are prone to occasional eruptions of emotion. And sometimes your temper gets the best of you. You take a strong stand for what you believe in, and no one can convince you otherwise. Fortunately, most of the time you stay in control."

Interesting...I cannot say I disagree!

(FlyersFan) I just have to say that (all these quiz's) that you are sharing...are really fun! I am enjoying them.

edit on 2014-11-21T13:08:55-06:00pmFridaypm21201411America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: add more

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You got: Avalanche!

Sometimes you feel like all your commitments have left you buried. But you are hardworking and dedicated and can dig yourself out of any rut. Even though it seems like things keep piling up, you know you will always weather the storm.

LOL.

I see you have become addicted to these quizzes. It's okay, it happened to me once too. They are pretty fun. It being on ATS makes it more entertaining.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You got: Meteor!

You are quick and decisive. When you make a decision, you want it to make an impact. But once you set your mind to something, it is difficult to change course. In that way, your drive is both a positive and a negative. Make sure you set yourself on the correct path right from the start!

Yep...
Also explains why half the time my head seems to be in outer space...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I got flood....
I possess an overwhelming knowledge of amount the world. I have so much going on in my head that sometimes I get lost up there. But if I keep my head out of the clouds, that I find myself on the fast track of success.

edit on 23-11-2014 by BlackMustang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ditto!

Jane

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join