It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm a new member... I'm M2F transgender : P

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Eh, calm down there a bit

It's utterly self evident why she included it. It's a highly relevant part of her identity. The reason it's included is beyond obvious.

Whats evident and obvious to one is not to another...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

i'm feeling all touchy feely and diplomatic today. I'll be a curmudgeon later and make you regret those words

Warmest in return!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh
a reply to: Rodinus

wow your a real piece of work , your being completely rude just because i asked a question ?

congrats you made this a bigger deal then it was .

Rude????...

Fair enough in your position... fire away and accuse me... seems like there are more and more pople such as yourself that want to have a dig at people that do not share the same opinion as yourself... at least try to have a decent and civil conversation (50/50) without accusing is the only thing I can suggest???

Can anyone describe here what "DRAMA QUEEN" means please?

Go and troll another thread is the only road I would like to shove you onto...

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Eh, calm down there a bit

It's utterly self evident why she included it. It's a highly relevant part of her identity. The reason it's included is beyond obvious.

Whats evident and obvious to one is not to another...

You don't think being transgender being an important part of someone's identity is self evident and obvious? Really? You expect me to believe that someone actually thinks that?

Also it's a little telling that neither of the two people who questioned the OP has ever responded to an intro thread as far as I can tell. There have been literally 30-40 threads this month alone and you expect me to believe they came to just say hi with nothing but good intentions and were just curious?

Really? That seems legit to you?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Look im not getting into this with you, i havnt the time

Not every single person would think of that, some people would think "i wonder why she put that in her introduction"

Its a legitimate point and a valid one

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Will get back to you Skalla mate... Apparently I buggered up editing...

Warmest

Rod

Warmest

Rod
edit on 21/11/14 by Rodinus because: Buggered up editing

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Relax, seeing as you have made over two thousand posts in about ten weeks, it's pretty hard not be be in numerous threads with you.

Yeah but since I definitely did that with one person early on (and got myself in trouble for it), I'm making the logical assumption that I can't be the only one who does. We've had words numerous times in the past and he has a habit of responding specifically to me and no one else in some threads, let alone addressing the actual topic of the thread.

Notice that he didn't welcome the new member at all, much like you and several others.

Lol, is my number of posts out of the ordinary? I happen to enjoy exercising my right to free speech. I spent far too much of my life keeping to myself and not making waves. I don't plan on going back to that.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Yeah, you just had to make it all about you.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Notice that he didn't welcome the new member at all, much like you and several others.

I dont usually introduce new members, i do the odd time, but it was the headline that attracted me to the thread. Maybe it did for others too.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well now...

That's just about all the "WELCOMING" a new Member can stand I believe..

SHEESH PEOPLE...

Closed

Semper

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join