It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm a new member... I'm M2F transgender : P

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Just wanted to say "hi"... ami

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS, i'm sure you will have a blast or go insane, one or the other

and don't be afraid to tell us what brought you to this site and what your interests are!
...or are you keeping it vague because you are a government agent?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: amihotCD

Welcome

Always happy to welcome a new member.

Now you need an avatar, click on my sig strip
to get to the artists. Enjoy your time here
and remember to have fun.
Cody

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Hi, I luv mysteries and interesting topics... especially moon/mars anomalies/aliens/critters. : ) ami

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Thanks Cody : P ami

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Welcome. Curious, why do you feel it necessary to tell us you are a male to female transgender in your very first post? Im sorry but this coupled with the fact that you literally had nothing of value to say...welcome to ATS I guess?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Welcome

Always happy to welcome a new member.

Now you need an avatar, click on my sig strip
to get to the artists. Enjoy your time here
and remember to have fun.
Cody

Welcome aboard amihot...

Enjoy yourself here Hunty...

Watch out for Cody he knows all the jargon...

Shashays away...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Welcome. Curious, why do you feel it necessary to tell us you are a male to female transgender in your very first post? Im sorry but this coupled with the fact that you literally had nothing of value to say...welcome to ATS I guess?

Um... I just threw it out there... I'm a film director... so don't you worry your little head off... I'll be posting all sorts of "valuable" information. ami

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
why throw in the "transgender part " i don't understand ?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

*sighs*

Why bother with a remark like that when welcoming a new member?

Personally I think it is good that people say a little about themselves when they introduce as in order to not cause confusion in later threads or posts...

Thanks for being honest amihot.

Rodinus
edit on 21/11/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

*sighs*

Rodinus

why not? am i not allowed to ask ? his title said "transgender" yet his introduction had nothing to say ? so i posed the question .. ?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. You will definitely be able to help "deny ignorance" (the site's motto) in the arena of LGBT rights and such. Much like the real world there are tons of bigots on here

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

*sighs*

Rodinus

why not? am i not allowed to ask ? his title said "transgender" yet his introduction had nothing to say ? so i posed the question .. ?

Hi Walsh...

Earlier on today there was another introduction from another member which is here (I know, I know it is against T and Cs to post other threads... but...) : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thing there, the introduction had nothing much to say apart from the fact that the OP suffers from alcohol problems)... didn't see many people asking questions there?

Seems that when it comes to Gender then questions are araised by certain members...

By the way... I am straight, married and a father and try to educate my children as to the meaning of tolerance.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

*sighs*

Rodinus

Hi Walsh...

Earlier on today there was another introduction from another member which is here (I know, I know it is against T and Cs to post other threads... but...) : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thing there, the introduction had nothing much to say apart from the fact that the OP suffers from alcohol problems)... didn't see many people asking questions there?

Seems that when it comes to Gender then questions are araised by certain members...

By the way... I am straight, married and a father and try to educate my children as to the meaning of tolerance.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

don't make this a big deal because it's really not . i am not interested in someones Alcohol abuse .
i am interested in why the OP made a title "transgender" with no explanation .. i thought one liners are against T&C?
its Obvious OP did it for a reason ..right ?

maybe he wanted to discuss the topic ? why else would he throw that out there ?

i asked a question a simple question to the OP and you act as if its taboo ?

some people don't understand the psychology behind the "transgender" , for some its "taboo"

he put it out there and i am going to ask questions simple as that ...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
First, welcome! I reckon being transgender is a pretty big part of the OP's life. I see no harm in sharing it. I admire the strength to do so, actually. Besides, so much of why folks are here deals directly with lack of transparency, be it the topics or the people involved. The truth is the truth. Celebrate it, for good or ill.

Welcome! I'll go back to lurking now.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

Fair enough Walsh... whatever you wish, your opinion is understood and respected.

Lets leave it at your last response.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Much like the real world there are tons of bigots on here

I haven't found that to be true at all. Maybe we all see what we are looking for?
edit on 2014/11/21 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: tavi45

Much like the real world there are tons of bigots on here

I haven't found that to be true at all. Maybe we all see what we are looking for?

Long time no see.

I suppose you stumbled into the introduction thread and just happened to notice me? You aren't stalking me are you?

I'm hoping not but I noticed you didn't welcome the new member which is the point of the thread.

To your point though I've had numerous people say extremely homophobic things on here so I don't think I'm looking for it, so much as I notice it because it's relevant to me.

Either way nice to see you haven't stopped joining threads just to counter my opinion. I missed you

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join