It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA official confirms "targeters" are real.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Hello I am the OP. This thread is very happy to discuss all aspects of the targeting phenomenon.

Except that you are discussing two different phenomena that happen to share a name. It is though you have started a thread about Cardinals that covers Vatican politics, North American birds and St. Louis sports.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: luxordelphi

Think of it as kind of a "Minority Report" except instead of "pre-cogs" there are ticked neighbors being taken very seriously and very seriously protected.

Las Vegas Fusion Center Is a Model for Public-Private Collaboration

That article is confirming that Las Vegas is taking a strong step forward in the surveillance/security/matrix/minority report direction!

There is only one reason I can of think of to build a targeting system like that : as a test bed for large scale, open source, real-time, socio-psychological examination of human nature. The volunteers in that program would be under surveillance like lab rats. Big cities are the test beds, but so are places like Ferguson, Missouri or Newtown, Connecticut.

Mexico, on the other hand, needs more targeting systems to control the rampant ultra-violence in some of it's gangster controlled areas.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Hello I am the OP. This thread is very happy to discuss all aspects of the targeting phenomenon.

Except that you are discussing two different phenomena that happen to share a name. It is though you have started a thread about Cardinals that covers Vatican politics, North American birds and St. Louis sports.

This is not off-topic.

1. Long 1983 article recounting Vatican Intelligence operations and the OSS/CIA targetting of Popes from 1944 onward.
www.motherjones.com...

2. Northern Cardinals were once targeted as pets.

It was once prized as a pet, but its sale as a cage bird is now banned in the United States by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918.

3. The St. Louis Cardinals, the baseball team, has targetted Andrew Miller and John Lester.
www.vivaelbirdos.com...
www.sportsworldreport.com... -free-agency.htm

edit on 11/22/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I like your style!
What say you, though, to my contention that the system the C.I.A. is supposedly wanting to implement, already exists? Neighborhood watch has already moved on to neighborhood spy. And the caution is: don't do anything out of the ordinary. Don't have a creative idea or a free thought. Possibly a way to put down a budding rebellion against tyrannical government.

P.S. the Las Vegas Fusion Center continues to struggle to obtain budgeting. Voting still holds the purse strings. Like the congressman or senator in Utah who wants to cut off water to that huge NSA data collection center there.

P.S.S. awesome thread! No argument from me that individuals have been targeted; are targeted and the will-be is up to us. Just tried to show how Joe Average might come under targeting because some seem to feel that's so far-fetched and it's really just a natural outcrop of the perverse systems in place.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You see, guys, I told you vigilant gangstalking was real, as are "targeted individuals", so I was proven correct.

Both sides of the political spectrum were involved in gangstalking, both Democrats and Republicans.

Oh and by the way they are still gangstalking, especially when anyone think about UFOs, studying General Relativity, actual Quantum Gravity, and/or alternative energy sources? Once a researcher picks a very tiny and limited niche of research all of a sudden they are no longer consider them a threat, unless you stray into other fields.

They can reorganize all they want, but as long as the CIA and secret government exists dissidents and critics of the government will still be harassed and gangstalked.

The biggest problem is that secret government, the power elite, no longer have a rational defense of their control of the world, they can't defend their actions, they can't withstand criticism, they can't consider alternatives, they can't allow free creative expression because they can't control it. They can't allow superior ideas about energy resources, or science, or philosophies to propagate because they have vested interests in the tired, old, dying, decrepit systems of power, energy, aristocracy, money, and ethnicity.
edit on 22-11-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Pitou

And here we have it, in OP: the CIA admits targeting! That's bad enough without the added paranoia.

Go back to the OP and read the links. Their use of the term isn't the same as 'gangstalking' or 'targeted individuals'.

However, they are not aspects of each other. If you're not being disingenuous you wouldn't try to mix them.

One is the recruitment of people from a suspect group. The other is paranoid delusion. That's a pretty gappy Venn.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Trained to be skeptics, analysts can also help case officers see flaws in operational plans.

Wow that one flew way over your head. He is talking about Targeters being employees of the CIA not Americans that have been somehow targeted!!!

The CIA can not watch anyone in the U.S. legally, all they can do is turn it over to Homeland insecurity or the FBI.

Did you drink way too much Coffee this evening? Your tinfoil hat is spinning out of control.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

Did you even read the article???? You have no clue what it is saying and I highly doubt the CIA ever or even now knows who you are lol.

You guys need to stop and read first because you make yourselves look like fools.

OP if you want to talk about TARGETED PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING STALKED, Please remove this thread and start another one cause your news article says nothing about that. Not even remotely. Never mind that the CIA does not watch people in America, that is the FBIs job. The CIA is for watching people overseas!!!!

Are the mods sleeping on this or what?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There are many who, worldwide who have experienced similar symptoms indicating gangstalking:

Electronic Torture

Those who engage in gangstalking are true psychopaths!
edit on 23-11-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Vigilante gangstalking is very real and many people around the world have indicated similar experiences that point to gangstalking:

Electronic Torture

There is a way to experience gangstalking for yourself, simply go live with one of those who claim to experience it.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
What do you think?

I think recruiting someone for the agency is a far far cry from delusions of persecution, and you're making way too much of the words being similar.

Exactly.

Targeting someone to groom for HUMINT purposes is a very different thing from what "targeted individuals" and victims of "gangstalking" claim.

The OP seems to have completely misunderstood what the article was about. No surprise there, it happens. More surprised people are encouraging this nonsense.

Yes, there are people who will target those that are useful. Some random jackass with delusions of grandeur is not one of those people. They are paranoid and suffering from mental illness. Unless you are fairly close to someone that the US government deems an ACTUAL threat (don't give me a bunch of BS about the govt. thinking all citizens are a threat, if you don't know what I'm alluding to you're an idiot) there is no way that many resources will be wasted on you.

[SNIP]
edit on 11.23.2014 by Kandinsky because: Snipped ill-mannered comment

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well I think there is a huge difference in what the article calls "targeted individuals" and those targeted by what has come to be known as gangstalking. The article only means "targeted" in the sense that these people are being recruited, not harassed. Although one would wonder why they made the connection with killing people in the same portion of the article, unless it was meant to say that the same individuals who are targeting assassination targets are those doing the recruiting. But honestly I do not think it works that way. Or at least not generally. Usually those doing the recruiting are in foreign countries, at an official US government facility or in an official position of some type, meaning they have diplomatic immunity and are called "official cover" operatives, while those who can be killed when captured and who hold no official position are non-official cover operatives, or "NOC's." Field agents are usually doing the recruiting, but I suppose that higher level analysts might be brought in if the subject can be brought to an interview without raising suspicions among the local population or from whoever the targeted individual works for. So I'm not really sure what is going on here, if what the article stated happened to be accurate.
edit on 11/23/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

edit on 2320141120141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The theme of this thread reminds me of the movie scanners for some reason.
edit on 23-11-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

"The list" is AFAIK still maintained in a committee meeting with the VP, the deputy secretary of defense, the deputy director of the CIA, someone from Justice, someone from the AG's office and usually one or more members from the NSC.

I had not heard that SSO's had input.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Unless you are fairly close to someone that the US government deems an ACTUAL threat (don't give me a bunch of BS about the govt. thinking all citizens are a threat, if you don't know what I'm alluding to you're an idiot) there is no way that many resources will be wasted on you.

The government may not have the capacity to follow everyone so they sub-contract to corporations for that function.

Some 'gangstalking' reports could be corporate security, e.g., it is open secret that large corporations have security agents, security teams, investigators, followers, targeters, etc.

Corporations have secrets, too.

It might not be Mossad or the CIA following you... it could be Monsanto or Bank of America.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why are you actively encouraging the mentally I'll in their delusions? Unless you have actually broken into a Monsanto laboratory and vandalized it, you are probably not being followed by Monsanto security. reply to: SayonaraJupiter

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I believe it. I think the CIA could use more acumen and practicality about who they target. Use agents with a balanced perception of life, not some over-trained obsessively-systematic neurotic overachiever. They scare themselves and each other so much with their counter-counter-counter tactics that in the long run they end up being a boon to themselves and each other rather than serving the main objective of their occupation.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why are you actively encouraging the mentally I'll in their delusions?

mentally I'll

DJW, don't be cruel. The only thing that I am encouraging is conversation on the topic of "targeters".

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i seem to not be able to make a new thread or maby i cant figure out how. Some email me how plz.

Now onto my question i feel is fitting to this thread.

What is the name of the tatical force that breaks into peoples house and gasses them with knock out gass and searches the home wile your out in police uniforms

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join