It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Strange Happening of the Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Okay. This happened about 2 hours ago. THinking to myself, "people are gonna think your a charleton for posting some many things."--my thoughts.

Anyways, its not very credible and I have no way of finding any truth to what happened.
Anyways I was playing poker on pokerroom.com and I entered a poker table and started betting and all of the sudden I just had like a whisper or thought pop in my head that someone is gonna be famous in this poker table room. So I ask, "Is there somebody famous here?". And anyways a person name (the kids kid) replied, "soon to be", and told of this documentary he was making called, "The Glowing Amigo". Anyways the domentary is about a man who can give off light.....some type of metaphysical thing that I really didn't understand. Like at night i guess he can make some kind of metaphyical light. I really didn't understand it, but I told the person I was speaking to that he would be famous because that is what my intuition or something told me.

Now once again I have no way of knowing if this person is lieing or not.

Anyone have comment on this? What was the point of this happening?

[edit on 10-12-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hmm...no point, just a happening. *Pats on the back* welcome to the unseen world!

What I mean is, if your story is true, you are one of the relative few who are tuned to the universe and are able to know or do things quite 'abnormal'. If your mind is open, you have the potential to have many such occurrings as these in your future life.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I wish it didn't happen so sporadically. Is there a way to make it happen when you want it to?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Big D -

It sounds to me like you have gotten contact with your intuition/higher self or a spirit guide.

I am sure if you think back to being a small child at times when you were very frightened or lonely, you probably felt the same thing.

Such communications are generally in telepathic form. A voice inside your head that you do not hear with your ears, but rather like its your own thoughts--but not... And you wonder if you are just thinking or if its something else....

Really easy to get better at this.I will put some links in to help you further explore if you like.
This is a good thing

You may start experiencing synchronicities more...seeing digital codes, feeling strange sense of themes of the day...think of something then its on tv or the radio, etc etc. This means that you are opening your spiritual awareness and raising your frequency a little. Synchronicities or very surreal astonishing moments are signifiers of this.

Here are some links:

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

I can get you some other ones later...just kinda tired right now

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yeah, sychronization has happened quite a bit before. Last time I was contemplating what degree to study for in college. I love to travel and I want to be extremely wealthy, so I was trying to decide between International Business, Finance, or Law. Anyways, this person came into where I work and I was talking to him, he was an American working in Russia helping oversee construction for a American company's plant in Moscow. It was really cool how this sychonization happened, anyways the dude gave me 10 Rubles and said, "Study Russian".

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Maybe you recently found yourself in a position where you are unsure of things. I say this because I saw you posting about financial Karma

Anyway, if you are willing to believe theres help/guidence whenever you need it, its generally beneficial in helping you seek out and discover what you need in life.
The main index in those links probably covers most anything you could be curious about regarding methods of *tuning in* to things .

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hmmm

Wouldn't there be a slight possibility that this person was lying?

Everyone in them (some more than others) have the capacity to react to such questions as 'Is anyone here famous' and lie. I wouldn't be too concerned about it until that documentary truly does 'come out'. Then I would speculate about spiritual occurances, etc.

Also, their belief that they are 'soon to be famous' doesn't automatically make them famous. Imagine how many people are out there who think they will be 'famous very soon' who don't actually make it!

- Nazgarn

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn

Yes, but we're not debating whether or not his experiences were real. We're talking about what he can do with the inference that his experiences are indeed real.

BigD, psipog.net is a good resource for things under this genre of paranormal.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Hmmm

Everyone in them (some more than others) have the capacity to react to such questions as 'Is anyone here famous' and lie. I wouldn't be too concerned about it until that documentary truly does 'come out'. Then I would speculate about spiritual occurances, etc.

Also, their belief that they are 'soon to be famous' doesn't automatically make them famous. Imagine how many people are out there who think they will be 'famous very soon' who don't actually make it!

- Nazgarn

Let me quote myself at the start of this post, "Now once again I have no way of knowing if this person is lieing or not. " Did you read the post in its entirety?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i can here songs before they come on the radio, i herd its like a kind of six sence a kind of second sight , they say our ancestors used this skill to escape predators, aparently we still have it we just dont use it, cause we dont need it anymore

top topics

join