It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire chief caught on camera making racist remarks about family/refusing to help them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
a reply to: amazing

Not at all why get all worked up over this it has become apparent that the unwillingness attitude of our head lawyer Holder to uphold the laws of the land that he does not like is affecting the local authorities.

This has nothing to do with Holder. It's about a stupid, old racist jerk that needs to be run out of office. This guy was probably a racist before Holder was born.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

He still thinks the cop is the one with a problem. Apparently many other's do too. Thread titles are hard to read.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
WTF does Holder have to do with..we all work right?..I do my job to the best of my abilty regardless of what some other loser has done or not done, No Im not going to my job because so and so did whatever.
Grow up.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
His excuse was that there is sometimes a slip of the tongue? really? At least he apologised too the news reporter.. What disgusting horrible behaviour though it is 2014 I thought we were past that crap, kudos too the cop if he is the one that reported it its nice too know there is still some good cops there that care about the people!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Not at all why get all worked up over this it has become apparent that the unwillingness attitude of our head lawyer Holder to uphold the laws of the land that he does not like is affecting the local authorities.

This has nothing to do with Holder. It's about a stupid, old racist jerk that needs to be run out of office. This guy was probably a racist before Holder was born.

Why is it that only white folks can be racist? In my opinion Hold should be brought up on charges of criminal incompetency.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
WTF does Holder have to do with..we all work right?..I do my job to the best of my abilty regardless of what some other loser has done or not done, No Im not going to my job because so and so did whatever.
Grow up.

Undoubtedly you have no idea of how the attitude of people has changed under this present leadership and all of his minions from Holder down to Lerner to Gruber.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer
Corruption and criminality has been present in every administration, its not new or exclusive to Obama. Im not excusing any of it. What we have here is simply a "good ole boy" who probably should retire..I do not think there is anything political about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Grow up.

Undoubtedly you have no idea of how the attitude of people has changed under this present leadership and all of his minions from Holder down to Lerner to Gruber.

The "south" and the attitude of this fire chief was alive and strong long before Holder was born.

Sounds like a personal issue to me --- on your part.

edit on 21-11-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

What a ferging Dinosaur. Dangerous too.

Well at least the free market will resolve this. I blame the poor.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Why is it that only white folks can be racist? In my opinion Hold should be brought up on charges of criminal incompetency.

So basically your point is.

"ERIC HOLDER, FAMILIEZ CAN BURNS CAUZE ERIC HOLDERZ!!! AND WHITE PEOPLEZ! ERIC HOLDER!!!!!!"

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Double...
sorry.
edit on 21-11-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

When they start holding everyone to the same standard of language then maybe i would become concerned. When the word 'n-word' is held in contempt for all races then there would be a problem. But I see and hear blacks calling each other 'n-word' all the time. So what is the problem?

It is a derogatory term used colloquially by those who have been subjectively demeaned by it generationally. Possibly as a way to take the power away from it AMONGST THEMSELVES when they hear those not of their ethnicity use it in a fashion to insult or degrade.

If I were to call an Italian American a "wop", a Vietnamese person a "gook", when I do not belong to their ethnicity in any way, that would be okay, right?
What's your family background? Im sure I can find a pejorative term to lessen your status to boost my ethnocentrism whether you use it or not colloquially among your family and friends...

edit on 21-11-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Soon the old cooter will be dead and his next of kin no longer embarrassed by his lack of civility.

Sad these people still exist!!!!

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

Soon the old cooter will be dead and his next of kin no longer embarrassed by his lack of civility.

Sad these people still exist!!!!

SaneThinking

One would hope.

But, will probably take another generation or two, or three . . .

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What an utter disgrace... you know that this happen and it's not just a small percentage or an isolated incident, it's rife... but when you see it and see the kind of nasty, racist pricks who think this way, it's just so frustrating.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'm not the one who got uncomfortable over some racist jokes. That's what I was referring to in your comment. As for the guy, I'm totally in agreement. Fire him and let someone who knows how to do their job correctly take over.

**Edit**

originally posted by: blupblup
What an utter disgrace... you know that this happen and it's not just a small percentage or an isolated incident, it's rife... but when you see it and see the kind of nasty, racist pricks who think this way, it's just so frustrating.

Yep, it's abhorrent. It also happens on both sides of the spectrum. Racists in each group feed of each others racism, whipping each other up in a frenzy. It'd be comical if it wasn't so sad.

I'm also not so sure if it's really "rife". For the majority of the time, we all seem to get along fine. I'd think it'd be a difference case if it was so rife.
edit on 21-11-2014 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'll give the man a full pass on "do you speak english" because that portion of the video is chopped to hell and we have no context of how many times he said "no comment" to the reporter and asked to be left alone.

The rest of it, not good.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

so how does that work, is there a grade of skin, like 2ply or 3ply maybe even 10ply, you know like timber sheets. and where would you get one, is there a factory makin em, oh oh I know, dont tell me, they are comin from china.. wow, I've heard of keepin my ass covered but this is not what I had in mind, a brand new thicker skin.. woohoo!! now ya cant hurt me as it all bounces off my pristine new thicker skin... here have a feel, see how thick it is...isn't it great?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Maybe you're right, but that's another thread another issue. We're talking this guy, at this time. Sometimes we need to focus on one issue at a time and learn that not everything in the world is connected.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join