It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Times Obama Argued Against Executive Amnesty

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: xuenchen

The guy is a politician. Lying, and at the least being frugal with the truth is a politicians entire M.O. What else do people really expect these days ?.

I have to say it is extraordinarily irritating that politicians lie and equally irritating that people are shocked or upset when they do, seriously.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

I find that veiw pathetic, as I don't admire or encourage complacency. Keep getting angry people more and more angry each time you as a people are manipulated, and maybe we will reach a point when it is no longer common practice.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yea!

www.wnd.com...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is taking the executive order to court!!!

I knew it could be done, he's going to have it declared unconstitutional and therefore null and void.

Yea!

www.theblaze.com...

Another court challenge from the state of Texas

President Obama has circumvented Congress and deliberately bypassed the will of the American people, eroding the very foundation of our nation’s Constitution and bestowing a legacy of lawlessness,

They'll win if the NSA and other alphabets don't get to the Judges like Obama did to Chief Justice Roberts for the Obamacare decision.

edit on 9Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:18:10 -0600am112111amk215 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Obama either thinks he is better or smarter than everyone else...or...he doesn't give a crap about our country.

Actually it's both.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Complacency ?. I think not my friend. And anger, well that's not really how things work either.

The following is an extract from the thread Occupy Nibiru

If you want to change a system you need to infiltrate and populate but that takes time, a long time, and it is the hard option, the very hard option. It actually requires hard work; it requires patience and it also requires you to have a solid ideology that the majority actually want to live with which is the hardest part of all.

Complacency, no, realistic, yes.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Today is the day the imminent plan is in its near final stage of execution. The sleeper cell terrorists are now becoming citizens.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Obama has lost it and he knows it. I think this was a last ditch effort on his part to save his legacy, but he's too stupid to see that it's going to have the opposite effect. The poor democrats have got to be thinking, with this guy as a friend, who needs enemy's.

They lost this last election in a landslide because of obamacare, and amnesty. The majority of people in this country know obamacare is a disaster, and amnesty is not only illegal, but just an attempt by Obama to stack the deck for democrats in future elections.

While it's true he may have bought some new democrat votes, he just provided a lot more conservative votes too, just like he's already done in the last election. I think he just singlehandedly torpedoed Hellory, and a bunch of other democrats at the same time.

It all depends on what kind of stupid decisions the rinos decide on in the coming 2 years. If they go totally lame, it may finally open the door for a viable third party, because Obama has done a pretty good job of killing the democrats, and the republicans don't need much help in that department either.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some fuel for Obama's EO.

Barack Obama Cancelled Each Border Security Program Enacted By Bush #43--Deported Fewer Than Any POTUS Since Nixon

Leaked: Advance Outline of Obama Executive Order On Immigration (pdf) White House Document

Hmmm.

I checked out your first site, and dug a little deeper.....and shocker!....the blogs immigration opinions are skewed...for instance....illegals are now stopped at the border, by the border patrol and immediately sent back, but in right-wing world, those numbers can't be used...because....previously, Illegals were taken from the INTERIOR as well as on the border of the country and ran through a lengthy deportation process....so.....Obama's deportation numbers are lower in the graph presented for comparison to other presidents, because he streamlined the process and had them sent directly back by ICE at the border, and now those numbers can't be counted.....

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Interesting.

Can we get some actual fact quotes?

Contrast is always good for comparisons.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here is another kicker on what Obama has done.

When they were passing the ACA or Obama Care the reasoning was too many people were falling through the cracks and using emergency care as their primary care. We needed to pass Obama Care so everyone could have insurance. In theory that would reduce costs by having people go to a primary care physician. The intention was to reduce costs, not increase costs.

I think we have seen that was just not the case and the only cost reduction was realized by the corporate insurance companies. Our rates went up. So fine we are stuck with it and "everyone" has health care now.

Obama has just "legalized" 5 million people and told them they can stay but they won't get any assistance from the government. If these people can't be fully recognized and are not allowed to get health insurance where do we think they will go when they get sick?

Obama is not stupid. He is actually brilliant because when our emergency rooms are full with these illegal/non-illegal people that will be the next "humanitarian" issue "they" will grab on to to force us into accepting the fact that they are costing us more to keep them out of the system than to let them in. If you want to control costs in heath care you do not let 5 million people into the country that have no real way to get health care. Its circular logic and a vicious death spiral.

We also don't have 5 million jobs available for these people. What we do have is 5 million jobs corporate America can transfer to these people and put real Americans out of work. That is why Obama did this and that is why Republicans will do nothing about it.

We are a deluded nation. As a society we cant see the forest for the trees. When you step back and look at the whole picture you see a very calculated agenda by both political parties to reduce us to a 3rd world nation.
edit on 22-11-2014 by truckdriver42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The people that are going to be hurt by this amnesty, besides all of us, are the working poor. People with low skill jobs. Now there's going to be a lot more people competing for these jobs. With more people looking for work than there's jobs for, that will keep wages low for many years to come.

This basically hurts the stereotypical democrat voter. Especially black people. Obama just nonchalantly tossed black people under the bus. All my black friends feel like Obama just stabbed them in the back. Of course we're all hurt by the additional social services and expenses.

It's not that universally great for Hispanic's either. Many of them realize that their efforts to follow the rules and work their way up through the system are being usurped by a new wave of illegals.

One of my customers was telling me about her Hispanic maid. She became a citizen, and now regrets it. She complained that now that she's a citizen, she no longer qualifies for aid that she received before becoming a citizen. Her illegal friends, and relatives get free health care, but now she has to pay for hers, just like the rest of us.

When Obama said the amnesty doesn't include Obamacare he was actually doing them a favor.

edit on 22-11-2014 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join