It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Times Obama Argued Against Executive Amnesty

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Seems Obama himself has made many statements about how to handle the illegal immigration problems.

Speaker of the House John Boehner has released some of Obama's comments on the subject.

The comments range from before he was President to August of 2014 (before the November Democrat slaughter)

The general "tone" seems to change after elections that affected Obama's power levels.

… Read the 22 times the Speaker’s Office found Obama saying he could not take the actions many expect him to take as early as this week:

1. “I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with [the president] trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all. And that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America.” (3/31/08)

2. “We’ve got a government designed by the Founders so that there’d be checks and balances. You don’t want a president who’s too powerful or a Congress that’s too powerful or a court that’s too powerful. Everybody’s got their own role. Congress’s job is to pass legislation. The president can veto it or he can sign it. … I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We’re not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end-run around Congress.” (5/19/08)

3.............thru 22
The 22 Times Obama Argued Against Executive Amnesty

read the whole thing and see if anything is "twisted" differently

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing this man has says or said is true. He told so many lies to the American people to get elected. Then turned around and sold us all out after throwing us under a bus.

I remember when he said he was going to get rid of the Patriot Act. Instead he resigned it and added more to it.

I’m mostly scared that Hill dog Clinton is going to be elected in 2016. We had Bush Sr then Billy Boy then Bush Jr and people were so fed up with the same families being the elites yes men so the elite pushed Barry in there as kind of like a game break. Now there going right back to Clinton. God help us...

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The guy is a politician. Lying, and at the least being frugal with the truth is a politicians entire M.O. What else do people really expect these days ?.

I have to say it is extraordinarily irritating that politicians lie and equally irritating that people are shocked or upset when they do, seriously.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 20-11-2014 by myselfaswell because: pesky spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Honestly, does ANYONE really still believe Obama gives a Rat's A** if people believe what he says?
He's like a late-stage alcoholic, who can't even keep track of his lies anymore. Hell, he LIES about LYING!

edit on 20-11-2014 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You are all racist. =P

This man needs to be tried as a traitor.. given a blindfold and a final smoke...

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

i hope the people of this country riot and burn down DC.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
he would love to be impeached

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

As Josh Earnest said today..."He(Obama) wears the 'Emperor' title as a badge of honor."
I think he'd see Impeachment by Republicans as much the same.
edit on 20-11-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Rush re-iterated this week, "Rep. leadership have taken impeachment off the table."
Letting him self-destruct like Obumercare is the "guidence from consultants"...for three years.

[Quote]originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Stormdancer777

As Josh Earnest said today..."He(Obama) wears the 'Emperor' title as a badge of honor."
I think he'd see Impeachment by Republicans as much the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Obama we know doesn't have any sincere belief in anything so you wonder why he is doing this immigration thing.

We already know he’s a hypocrite so he saying the opposite of what he is going to do is no strange thing.

Here's a guy who has deported more illegals than any president and now all of a sudden he’s doing this!

So I wonder why he is doing it

It won’t help his party, in-fact it will likely hurt the dems so why is Obama doing this.

We know he isn’t doing it out of any sincere convictions since he has no convictions

He isn’t doing it to help his party

He doesn’t give a dam about the Latino vote… he already double-crossed them and the elections are over and this wont help him in 2016

So it is a mystery why Obama is doing this

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
he would love to be impeached

He'd rather be golfing, that's for sure.

This blatant illegal action on his part is just the beginning. This is a test to see if anyone will do anything about it. If nothing is done and people just squeal like stuck pigs -

His next move will be to do more and more
illegal actions
that HE thinks is best for everyone else in the world
because HE is so smart,
like Michelle
HE even thinks he knows what you should have for lunch.

Beware, Obama is just getting started in destroying the USA Alinsky style, as he intended to do all along.

The Congress and Senate, need to appoint a special counsel and start trials -

not for impeachment -

but to declare his Executive orders that are illegal ILLEGAL and reverse them through the Supreme Court

dragging the entire Obama administration's illegal activities into the light of day
and exposing the arrogance and power hungry who helped
him for what they are

AND, the investigations and court actions MUST be dragged
slowly over the next two years

Scariest part? Obama and staff are laughing at the Emperor Obama
accusation, since he said he could not do this unless he were Emperor -
maybe that will be his final Executive order Declaring himself,
Dictator/Emperor Obama if Congress let's him get away with this.
Worst of all, I'm not being sarcastic or joking.

edit on 6Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:43:26 -0600pm112011pmk204 by grandmakdw because: format spelling addition

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

More than anything, it simply proves this man was NOT, is NOT qualified.

He, along with countless others, is incompetent.

obama bad, 'merica good

not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully. "a forgetful and utterly incompetent assistant"

synonyms: inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired.

AND believes the American people are dumb...and does not respect them.
edit on 2948x6729America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: Do gooder!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Lots of good points here.

The only thing that could possibly make any sense of it-other than he's insane-is a first step to a North American unification.

Of which I can say I didn't really have a big problem with, at least theoretically, if the Constitution was the governing document in forming that union. Of course, his very act is putting that document in the same shredder as T-Bills....

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

More than anything, it simply proves this man was NOT, is NOT qualified.

Wrong again, to be qualified for POTUS you have to be

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the requirements to hold office. A president must: be a natural-born citizen of the United States;[note 1] be at least thirty-five years old; have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Obama is thus qualified!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

details details

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

No the Army needs to rush the white house and arrest him, as is in there authority to do so. He does not do the will of the people and has broken more laws than a drug dealing street racer. I hope the powers in Congress order the army in. Impeachment would be a joke and everyone knows that with Biden as VP.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Pretty funny that the ultra conservative neo cons have all their jimmies rustled over something that almost every president has done.

But as well all already know, if Obama does it then it's the most heinous act of treason the U.S. has ever witnessed!
edit on 11/20/2014 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

(post by Patriotsrevenge removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Pretty funny that the ultra conservative neo cons have all their jimmies rustled over something that almost every president has done.

The REPUBLICANS had went and got the votes from Congress to pass the laws and were screwed out of the deals BY THE DEMOCRATS to enforce the boarder TWICE.

OBAMA IS NOT asking congress like Bush did! Obama is bypassing congress and making laws which is highly unconstitutional.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join