It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMC Holding Solution to Worlds Power Needs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a repost or not (did a seach and found nothing) but I've found this website that claims to have a produced a 100% pollution free tesla inspired device which will solve the worlds energy crisis... have a look.

They even have a few videos

www.jagonline.net

It may be a big hoax for all I know but I thought you lot may be interested.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If this is true, it may signal the end of energy dependence. This system appears to be flawless for human needs. Simply astonishing. That is if this is true.

Reading the concept though, of engineered magnetic fields producing torque, it makes quite a bit of sense! And I do know Tesla was working with magnetic engines during his lifetime. It's so exciting!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yes this has been a big thing on the yahoo message boards. We are attempting to get a 3rd party evaluation of it to confirm the claims, but have had difficulty arranging a meeting with the owner, whom by the way is a poster on the yahoo forums. It may be a few weeks before something comes out of this... I will keep you guys posted.

XL5

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It seems more open and more calculated then other free energy devices. I'd like to see them take off the batteries and run it in a closed loop with a big voltage regulator so it doesn't keep speeding up.

All I need is a look in the generator, then I'd make one. To me it seems real, but the proof is when I know what it looks like inside and make a working device.

If it does not need off set magnets and coils, then I'd say a moddified alternator could work.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Keep in mind that you can de-magnetize a permanent magnet by improper motor design.. meaning that it will seem like there is free energy until the magnet doesn't work anymore (they are magnetized by a process which takes a lot of power).

XL5

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well then, magnets could be the battery of the future! No, toxic chemicals, long shelf life and very modular!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure they test the gauss strength before and after each run, I have not heard about a decrease in the magnets strength. However there are still many questions that need to be answered and the info is limited.

[edit on 11-12-2004 by Sigma]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Well then, magnets could be the battery of the future! No, toxic chemicals, long shelf life and very modular!

It makes for a f***ing expensive battery, but go for it I guess..

E_T

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   

he prototype motor presented is a permanent magnet design, with the magnets suspended in an inner frame forming the rotor and multiple coils embedded in an outer frame forming the stator. The unit is designed with helical rows of matching magnets and coils, whose numbers can be varied depending on the size requirements. The stator is pulsed with direct current (DC) forming an opposing electric field, i.e. repulsive orientation, thus collapsing the existing permanent magnetic field and causing the motor to rotate. A series of electronic switches are triggered by an optical sensor to provide proper pulse width and timing. A standard DC-DC motor controller system is used to control the magnitude of the pulses and therefore the speed.

Sounds like they have re-invented one type of DC motors.
I'm wondering how long it takes them to patent it and start demanding licence fees from everyone using them.

A stepper motor is a type of electric motor which is used when something has to be positioned very precisely or rotated by an exact angle.

In a stepper motor, an internal rotor containing permanent magnets is controlled by a set of stationary electromagnets that are switched electronically. Hence, it is a cross between a DC electric motor and a solenoid. Stepper motors do not use brushes and commutators.
en.wikipedia.org...

EDIT:
They have one "small" error...
"This motor will manifest all attributes of current DC motors including tremendous torque and brushless rotor construction."
There's lot of DC motors which aren't "brushless"!

[edit on 12-12-2004 by E_T]

XL5

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yes they are like brushless motors except they "normally" don't have slanted magnets and coils and they don't push the magnets by repelling them. They always use the flux fields to pull the magnets, not push so it is not like a normal DC motor or generator.

top topics

join