It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is onto U.S. regime change tactics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

US worries Russia put a 'satellite killer' in space
content.time.com...

The description of atomic bullets can be found in science fiction, but few people know that such munitions are real.
english.pravda.ru...

China's Great (Quantum) Leap Forward
www.foxnews.com...

Chinese aircraft-carrier-killing missile could end U.S. Pacific dominance
www.cleveland.com...

The dragon’s new teeth
A rare look inside the world’s biggest military expansion
www.economist.com...

edit on 24-11-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Donkey_Dean

Thanks for posting the links and you have earned a star. However, the sat killers, atomic bullets, quantum teleportation etc. are nothing new. US has been doing Quantum stuff for few years now.

Today, finance minister of Russia said that the cost of economic sanctions is $40B and that of low oil prices is another $100B a year.

For economic sanctions, Russia can do little other than tit for tat. But for lower oil prices what is Kremlin doing about it. Basically nothing substantial. By having OPEC nations pile up the production, West has unleashed a financial nuke on Russia and Kremlin is taking it meekly.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donkey_Dean
a reply to: victor7

US worries Russia put a 'satellite killer' in space
content.time.com...

The description of atomic bullets can be found in science fiction, but few people know that such munitions are real.
english.pravda.ru...

China's Great (Quantum) Leap Forward
www.foxnews.com...

Chinese aircraft-carrier-killing missile could end U.S. Pacific dominance
www.cleveland.com...

The dragon’s new teeth
A rare look inside the world’s biggest military expansion
www.economist.com...

Worried about satellite killer. The US has one too and its able to do so without being spotted.

Atomic shells have been around for a while. thats nothing new either. the problem comes of getting in range to use them.

I see you put up the satellite killer news a second time.

I posted in the carrier killer missile thread too. Once again you HAVE TO HAVE SATELLITES FOR TERMINAL TRACKING. Its basically a ballistic missile thats arc can be projected and plotted. All ballistic missile warheads fall at hypersonic speeds. CArriers will stay out of their range if a war id declared until they are all taken care of. All those systems have counters that have already been implemented.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donkey_Dean
Also it is downright ignorant to think that Russia and the world largest economy China could not woop some serious ass! Literally, we don't have enough bullets friend! Much less enough warm bodies. The USA would stand no chance against a modern billion man army! NONE!

The only example of ignorance is you assuming The USA would be defeated. After a full scale Naval blockade on mainland China, and our fighter jets taking out the three gorges dam, the Country would starve and sink into chaos. Forget the fact that our Nuclear Subs are already patrolling the vicinity as we speak. Oh and they don't have enough guns for all their Soldiers. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There are only two poles of power in the world today that can stand up to the Wall Street/London empire. Russia and China. Russia is feeling the heat now, China knows they are next. The US military edge is rapidly shrinking, with garbage like the JSF program. Either the ruling elite (I prefer to call them the ruling defecation) come to their senses, or we are in for a world of hurt.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matt1951
There are only two poles of power in the world today that can stand up to the Wall Street/London empire. Russia and China. Russia is feeling the heat now, China knows they are next. The US military edge is rapidly shrinking, with garbage like the JSF program. Either the ruling elite (I prefer to call them the ruling defecation) come to their senses, or we are in for a world of hurt.

Well let me start by saying that I don't agree with a lot of what is going on in the World today, but putting my numerous feelings about international banking and nation building aside, we live in a dog eat dog World, and surely nobody can suggest that Red China and Russia would not use the very same tactics that we in the West do?

At the end of the day, That is the reality that we all live in here on planet Earth. Only the strong survive and dominate, and if not, then there will be the next in line that does. I understand the whole unity, Global awakening, best of all possible Worlds nonsense, but it's just that, it's nothing but a pipe dream. So, The current battle for resources goes on.

~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: Matt1951

Well let me start by saying that I don't agree with a lot of what is going on in the World today, but putting my numerous feelings about international banking and nation building aside, we live in a dog eat dog World, and surely nobody can suggest that Red China and Russia would not use the very same tactics that we in the West do?

At the end of the day, That is the reality that we all live in here on planet Earth. Only the strong survive and dominate, and if not, then there will be the next in line that does. I understand the whole unity, Global awakening, best of all possible Worlds nonsense, but it's just that, it's nothing but a pipe dream. So, The current battle for resources goes on.

~$heopleNation

Over 99% of us are being exploited. All in the name of empire. Be patriotic, go die for "your" country, so you can be part of a "great" nation. The battle for resources is nothing more than the wealthy, example the Rockefeller's exploitation of South America, using the US government as a tool to mine wealth for themselves. The real problem with the "ruling elite", or ruling defecators, is not that they are extremely greedy, or that they are willing to kill for money, but that they do not have a realistic assessment of world power. Greed + stupidity = trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join