It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is onto U.S. regime change tactics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The US has not won a conflict in over 50 years.

So the first Iraq war wasn't won by the US?

No, it was a coalition of many countries, including the U.S.

But that describes every war we've been involved in since the Spanish American war.

WWI and WWI? Coalitions. What do you think the term "The Allies" refers to?
Korea? Coalition: The single largest UN contributor was the United States of America (USA) which at one stage had 140,000 personnel deployed in direct combat roles in Korea. Great Britain, Canada, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Colombia, Ethiopia, South Africa, New Zealand, Turkey, Greece, Thailand, Philippines and Luxembourg sent fighting units. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, India, Italy contributed military hospitals and field ambulances to the cause.

Vietnam? Coalition: US, Laos, Australia, South Korean with support form the UK, Canada, Philippines,

I am aware of those facts, but the member I was responding to didn't mention those conflicts.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
China is onto U.S. regime change tactics

The 12 Steps to regime change, employed by the USm as outlined in the video:

1. Dispatch CIA, MI6 and other intelligence officers as students, tourists, volunteers, businessmen, and reporters to the target country

2. Set up non-governmental organisations (NGO) under the guise of humanitarianism to fight for “democracy” and “human rights” In order to attract advocates of freedom and ideals

3. Attract local traitors and especially academics, politicians, reporters, soldiers, etc., through bribery, or threaten those who have some stain in their life

4. If the target country has labour unions, bribe them

5. Pick a catchy theme or color for the revolution. Examples include the Prague spring (1968), Velvet revolution (Eastern Europe, 1969), Rose revolution (Georgia, 2003), Cedar revolution (Lebanon, 2005), Orange revolution (Ukraine), Green revolution (Iran), Jasmin revolution, Arab Spring and even Hong Kong’s Umbrella revolution

6. Start protests for whatever reasons to kick off the revolution. It could be human rights, democracy, government corruption or electoral fraud. Evidence isn’t necessary; any excuse will do

7. Write protests signs and banners in English to let Americans see and get American politicians and civilians involved

8. Let those corrupted politicians, intellectuals and union leaders join the protests and call upon all people with grievances to join

9. The US and European mainstream media help continuously emphasize that the revolution is caused by injustice thereby gaining the support of the majority

10. When the whole world is watching, stage a false-flag action. The target government will soon be destabilised and lose support among its people

11. Add in violent agent provocateurs to provoke the police to use force. This will cause the target government to lose the support of other countries and become “deligitimized” by the international community

12. Send politicians to the US, EU and UN to petition so that the target government will face the threat of economic sanctions, no-fly zones and even airstrikes and an armed rebel uprising

We know Russia is open about knowing it, but now China is also open about it.

Only WW3 can come from it, but that`s not such a big deal of course.

LOL. That's funny because that is also right out of Mao's Little red book and the Soviet steps to spread the worker's struggle to the west from the 1950's.

Their just quoting their own playbook and blaming it on the US.

That's how they know what's currently being played out.

As my Grandad used to say, 'You can't kid a kiddder'

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To the OP

This type of "everything is orchestrated" is just wrong.

It is patronising and insulting to the people in countries who risk their own lives to fight corruption and authoritarianism. You may think everyone is CIA, but they are not. As for Hong Kong, well, I cannot believe people on these Boards think that the population cannot act of their own accord to protest about the severe loss of political liberties that were agreed when China regained control of the territory.

I have protested in my time and can tell you that I did so without prompting, or pay from the CIA.

Regards

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You may think everyone is CIA, but they are not.

Of course not, the majority is simply just really gullible and let themselves get used.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hong Kong's not proceeding as planned so now its time to pass it off on someone else?

Whatever happened to Imran Khan's attempt to topple Nawaz Sharif...that kind of just fell off the News wires...another massive fail. I just pray they finally let the poor saps that believed go home and get some rest.

OP, the model you posted is already obsolete it seems...if you don't believe me, I've got a horse for sale and it gets excellent gas mileage.

but I bet they've got plenty more people that are willing to commit suicide on the walls of these nation-states.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Bush 1 Iraq war? There was no conflict if I remember. The US just rolled in and blew up someone else's country. I don't remember anyone attacking US troops. But I was like 7 at the time so maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

ACtually the US has won a few wars on its own. REvolutionary war was largely american if i remember. SO to say its never won a war is just opinion.

@MALBOSA.
The FIrst iraq war was the freeing of Kuwait at the request of the kuwaiti government,and then the destruction of saddams war machine. Although it was a coalition war,it was mostly US air power and tanks that did the most fighting.
edit on 14upppm by yuppa because: corrected statement

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Bush 1 Iraq war? There was no conflict if I remember. The US just rolled in and blew up someone else's country. I don't remember anyone attacking US troops. But I was like 7 at the time so maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
No conflict at the time? You must have missed the invasion by Iraq against Kuwait. Being that ripe old age of 7 you must also missed the defense treaty. Really? Are you joining about events that happened when you were 7?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The US can not create regime change. What the US can do however is help groups that are already trying internaly to create it. Of course in the cases where it works they more likely would have succeeded without outside help. Of course often the US avoids helping at all as it can have the exact opposite effect of what would be intended. It should also be noted that this hardly just a US thing. Every country on Earth does this.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Main problem with regime change tactics is that US thinks once the "bad regime" (in US eyes only) is gone then people will organize an orderly government which clean and clear and ready to do good. Instead of CALM there is more CHAOS ex: Iraq, Libya, Egypt.

Another problem with regime change is the geopolitics. If any other major power like Russia, China and some others, do not like the regime change then they start to throw "destabilizing" punches to undo the regime change ex: Ukraine and also Syria (helping Assad stay in power and regain the lost territories).

End of the day common and vulnerable people suffer in multiple ways.

Very sad and tragic, extremely immoral, unethical and outright disgusting.............regime change tactics of the west. DC, London, Brussles should stop poking their noses into other countries.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

That's wrong, Saddam moved into Kuwait, occupied the country. Severe human rights violations occurred. The UN approved the coalition measures starting from peace and diplomacy going all the way to full scale war. US and coilation forces did go some distance into Iraq but quickly retreated once war was officially declared over.

I am in full support of 1991 war on Saddam. To go to war on Iran on the prodding of Saudi and Kuwait was his foolishness. When Iranians fought back and created a stalemate, drained Iraq's economy and caused $40B of war bill, then the Sheiks of Saudi and Kuwait backtracked on bailing Saddam out of the economic mess. He felt betrayed and abused and attacked Kuwait and rest is history.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

That's wrong, Saddam moved into Kuwait, occupied the country. Severe human rights violations occurred. The UN approved the coalition measures starting from peace and diplomacy going all the way to full scale war. US and coilation forces did go some distance into Iraq but quickly retreated once war was officially declared over.

I am in full support of 1991 war on Saddam. To go to war on Iran on the prodding of Saudi and Kuwait was his foolishness. When Iranians fought back and created a stalemate, drained Iraq's economy and caused $40B of war bill, then the Sheiks of Saudi and Kuwait backtracked on bailing Saddam out of the economic mess. He felt betrayed and abused and attacked Kuwait and rest is history.

problem is the US supported iraqs war on iran and in fact armed them with biological, chemical, and conventional weapons as well as the technology and precursors to create their own (along with the likes of france and germany)
hell the US even sold arms to iran while publicly backing iraq

more than a little disingenuous to create a problem then take up the heroes mantle when you solve it for your own benefit (ie maintaining the dollar as reserve currency)

i love the united states (i dont really know anything else) and know i could be far worse off (however the focus should always be on improving) but we are on the fast track to an early grave just like rome unless things change in a very drastic way
edit on 21-11-2014 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Kind of like the war they won when they fought Hiroshima and Nagasaki. a reply to: MALBOSIA

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Brethren, let us step out of the Warroom of our minds for a moment to contemplate the fact that the governments of the world have been playing these war games since before living memory. The ones pullong the strongs behond every major conflict in the past 100 years have not done so out of patriotism, and those that do are simply brainwashed pawns all that way up to the highest levels. These elites carved up the world to suit their own exploitative interests, and installed corrupt puppet politicians in those places to maintain influence over the internal affairs. It was never going to hold but this was also probably part of the plan. The ones who orchestrate wars have done so without loyalty to any common person in the world, but for their own self serving agenda to depopulate the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

As I recall the Kuwaitis were slant drilling the Iraqi oil hence the reason Saddam attacked and the Amerikan war machine rolled in because it was amerikan drilling companies in cahoots with the Kuwaitis doing such drilling. In some trains on thought Saddam was right to protect his energy and economic security..... after all isn't that why Amerika goes around bombing foreign nations to protect "AMERIKAS" energy and petrodollar security. Hoo Rah for the Amerikan military industrial complex baddest MF terrorists in the whole wide world!!!!!!

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
haha Korea ?? If you consider having your country left into nothing but rubble with significant higher casualties and spend the next six decades keeping your citizens in some of the worst living standards after we split the bottom half into a vassal while being ostracized by the world a victory, I suppose they can have it. Sure sounds like it ended in our favor to me.

And Vietnam, that was a mess all around, I will cede to that. But not anymore. Noone can stand up to our robot military with satellite guided munitions and Global Strike Initiative (we can hit anything on Earth within an hour) . Tell me again what chance anyone stands by todays standards?? Its too late. This Empire has attained a level that cannot be stopped by the acts of men alone. Only two things can stop this empire now, celestial, galactic, or geological events that would tear the world apart, or a pandemic of untreatable proportions.

These are the only two things that can end this empire as it stands today. The model to assimilate the worlds populations into our zone of influence cannot be countered. People beg to be ignorant and further strengthen the empire.

Just roll over and enjoy it, or sacrifice your life in vein as it wont stop anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Your not seeing the big picture, the war is not over not by a long shot! What you are calling wars are just battles, and some are won and some lost, but the war goes on. The end result is world dominance and if you can't see that then maybe you are part of the problem, and I should know for I am the problem.
a reply to: bjarneorn

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Or, rather than going into crazy conspiracy territory and blaming the "big bad wolf" that is the United States, maybe some people in China don't like their lot in life and protested to change things? Perhaps, just perhaps, China didn't like the fact that a huge protest happened and want to shift blame to someone that wasn't them. Protests can and do happen without "supa seekrit black ops CIA mossad infiltrations!". Looks at OWS. A protest that happened in the United States. Was that ALSO planned by these black ops people?

Funny you should ask... yes.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Of course not, the majority is simply just really gullible and let themselves get used.

Actually, I think that's really patronising and snobbish. The majority don't let themselves be used. In authoritarian nations, the majority are both afraid and supressed, elsewhere they don't give a gnats bogbrush. Is it just you who think you have some special insight that raises yourself above the commoner?

Regards

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

to be fair hes right .
it has nothing to do with intelligence.
most people i know dont take an active interest in the news and all they ever really see is an hour or two of fox or cnn a week and dont care or have the time keep up.
work kicks that # right out of you and leaves you apathetic and happy for the fews hours you get to yourself here and there. (and theres no way hell youre going to waste that time working yourself up and getting angry over a bunch BS that you can do nothing about thats going to leave you more stressed and depressed)

truth is that most people just want to live their lives and will do whatever is easier which then leaves them uneducated and uninformed and easy prey for any politician,business, or conman

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join