It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader of ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

So I seen a story today about the "Obama Immigration Speech: CBS, Fox, NBC & ABC Not Airing" and couldn't find any thing on it here at ATS. So I went to start a new topic and of course I couldn't because I don't post enough. This is just how I am, I mostly listen and make my own judgements based on common sense and evidence. I don't see a need to argue or prove a point so I just read.(Unless it is absolutely outrageous to me and gets me heated! Then I can't stop!) But I have decided to speak up here in introduction and try to start posting more. So here I go.(I hate this part of talking about myself.)

First off, I would like to say that ATS is responsible for "Waking me up" to many issues that I had no knowledge of. For that I thank you ATS.

The paranormal, unexplained, ancient mysteries, new science discoveries or theory's, ground breaking research, etc, have always intrigued me since I was a child. Instead of watching cartoons and movies, I was watching documentaries. The funny thing is that I felt like I was the only one interested in these things. Maybe this is what has caused me to keep to myself and be silent, I'm not sure. But I have had a few strange things happen to me in my life time. Let me tell you what has happened to lead me down this path of finding truth!

1) The first thing that had happened to me is sort of religious and that is not like me at all. I am no way religious and never really have been. But long story short. I grew up in a non-religious family. We never went to church and didn't read the bible. My father always told me to believe in what I believe and to make up my own mind. So with that being said, I started attending church and read the bible from front to back without anyone else trying to influence me. I read it on my own time, though it did take a long while. I was trying to see it through my eyes. So one day during class, I was released early which was normal for me. The reason being an old lady right down the street was bedridden and could not take here 3 grandchildren to church. So I volunteered to make sure they got there and back safely. I would get out early to make sure I found the young children before church let out and this was known and approved by the church. So, leaving class early, only by 5 mins, I was walking to get them from their classroom, an old man I did not know grabbed me by the arm and told me I was Evil! I tried to explain to him why I was not in class but he would not hear it. He cussed me a few more times, words like Satan, hell, and a few others flew from his mouth after he put me out the front door and never to come back. I waited outside for the young girls and took them home. From church that day I received a pocket bible and since I was not very happy with God at that moment I threw that Bible(I know, i was young and stupid, and shouldn't have done it) at a chain link fence i was walking by on my way home. No off subject here, I had a necklace that was super important to me. It was an arrowhead on a thick metal chain that i never took off. So when i threw this bible something in me to go pick it up, to at least give it to someone but not leave it in the dirt to be rained on and such. As I leaned over to pick this pocket bible up, my necklace got tangled up in the chain link(It was a long necklace that came down to my chest) fence and when i stood up, I felt pressure and a snap on the back of my neck. The necklace slid down the front of my chest and fell to the ground! I was so upset. But to my amazement, it was still whole. It was not broken!!! I know i looked at it for days and weeks with no explanation of how it happen. I still have it 30 years later and look at it from time to time.

2) As a young man walking with a friend in the neighborhood where I grew up, we both noticed two objects in the sky. They looked exactly like any other stars in the sky, but these were twirling and spinning around one another, dipping and diving, changing direction 180 with no stopping. My friend and I watched them for a very long time. They just kept "playing" and after an hour or so, we decided to go party! I wish i would have stayed and watch until they left. But there was no sound, no bright lights, just two star looking lights "playing" in the sky, VERY high in the sky.

3) And the last one is I "Think" I saw a ghost in a black hood with red eyes at an abandoned building in the woods. I had a girlfriend with me and she flipped out. I had to take her away from the ASAP. Otherwise i would have went and checked it out. But oh well, the red eyes where supernatural looking. But it was night in the middle of the woods so..........could have been someone playing a prank.

So that's what turned me into what I am today. I don't claim to know anything. I just want to get all the facts and do some research and until proof or evidence is found, it is not real for me. No matter how much I want it to!

One thing that has been tearing me up lately is America and it's Sheeple. So much corruption! So many lies! I get so mad and angry that these things happen right under our noses everyday. No media coverage! Are you kidding me! "Look this way and pay attention to this bullcrap so we can do what ever we want to over here in the shadows!" And to tell you the truth, my hope is about gone.
Very little is left. I don't understand how we can win against the "TPTB". Everyone is to busy watching sitcom's, working, paying bills, correcting errors with bills. (Seems to happen a lot to me.) I believe this is done on purpose to keep the masses so busy that they have no time to notice their surroundings. Any free time I get, and call me selfish, but I want to spend with my wife and kids. And that time is not enough, I work a lot. I know, keep my head up right? Oh how do I try! I so worry about my kids growing up in such a corrupt world.

Well, Thanks for listening and nice to meet everyone. This turned out way longer than I expected.

P.S. I am the kind of person who will dissect information, study, research, and do it all over again and again until something has been learned or proven.

P.S.S. One other thing is that I was never very good with sources and that may be one reason posting is not my thing. But I will try to learn the ways, forgive me in advance.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XxBman006xX

BMan Hello and Welcome to ATS! You will find plenty here to help You in Your endeavors of research! Enjoy your time spent and get those 20 posts in pronto so You can open a Thread, of whatever You please at the time!

Good to meet You!! Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I thought I posted this in the Introduction forum? Mods, move if you wish! I don't know how that happened. Probably user error!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Not user error at all my friend..

As this was more of a personal story, I moved it from the Introductions into this forum where it is a better fit..

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hey, welcome to ATS!

I heard the same thing.

The White House was supposed to reserve that time, and never made the calls, but will try to blame the networks.
It will, however, be broadcast on the Spanish language channel Univision.

Will the networks broadcast it anyway? Very telling one way or the other.

I saw it right there on the hotel T.V.

edit: Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

edit on 20-11-2014 by lernmore because: more blathering

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lernmore

It will, however, be broadcast on the Spanish language channel Univision.

Well that pretty much sums it up. Won't be aired on English speaking channels but will be presented to those that want to hear all the "good" news.

And XxBman006xX, welcome aboard. From what you've said so far I'm sure we'll have some interesting threads from you pretty soon.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

Not user error at all my friend..

As this was more of a personal story, I moved it from the Introductions into this forum where it is a better fit..

Ok and thanks Sempertortis!

Also thanks for the welcome guys. I have waited far to long to do this!

edit on 11 21 2014 by XxBman006xX because: Spelling as always!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Not everyone is watching sitcoms although they are pretty good, god it truth no matter what some of these guys say on here. A lot of people will call me stupid, crazy, religious, or whatever but he is and i know it, don't get blinded by the ufo stuff it is just another ploy to lead us to destruction. lol people will laugh but one day they will die see if they are laughing then, hope they will see the truth tho godbless. ok guys attack me lol or try to change my views i.e the truth.

top topics

join