It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when the authorities will go public!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This thread won't lead us (humans) any closer to aliens. Aliens are much smarter than we are, and if they want to be under cover, they will remain there. There is no propaganda that could turn the public towards the aliens, if a group of people would attempt to do anything, they can be easily stopped way before they execute their destination. Therefore I highly doubt that the "bigguys" in those supertall officebuildings could ever achieve anything about the aliens, without the assistance of the aliens themselves.

To see the facts: aliens don't want to be our pals, they only examine us. Only the Greys keep in touch with Gov't people, that is for hostile reasons.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
This thread won't lead us (humans) any closer to aliens. Aliens are much smarter than we are, and if they want to be under cover, they will remain there. There is no propaganda that could turn the public towards the aliens, if a group of people would attempt to do anything, they can be easily stopped way before they execute their destination. Therefore I highly doubt that the "bigguys" in those supertall officebuildings could ever achieve anything about the aliens, without the assistance of the aliens themselves.

To see the facts: aliens don't want to be our pals, they only examine us. Only the Greys keep in touch with Gov't people, that is for hostile reasons.

It is this kind of view on aliens that I'm afraid will spread with more anti-alien movies and disinformation.

Does someone who dares to stand up and talk about the muslims in a friendly way look more and more like a terror sympathizer? How will UFOlogists look after an ET attack where many people die, many more than are dying in Iraq now? Will they be hunted like NAZi sympathizers, Terror sympathizers? Would it be an easy way to shut those up who could tell the people that this attack was staged and that the aliens are letting us get used to them, and respecting our domain, earth? Would it be easy to tell the public that "these people has been advocating a pro-alien view in an attempt of psykological warfare on behalf of the aliens. We warn of these people, please report them to your authorities."

Sincerly

Cade

[edit on 16-12-2004 by Cade]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
� If a small country had it's airspace violated by a forign force, repeatedly, who was known to be incredibly superior, and very hostile, would they fire at their planes?

� If a small country had it's airspace violated by a forign force, repeatedly, who was known to be incredibly superior, but had never used force in history, would they fire at their planes?

� Why are the transnational alligance against the aliens firering at such a superior force violating our airspace....?

� If they are indeed shooting at our visitors, does this indicate that the aliens are hostile or firendly?

Sincerly

Cade

[edit on 16-12-2004 by Cade]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cade

Cade, I know this might be a little off topic, but I just checked out the phoenix papers and wow, does that spell out a lot of B.S. that this country is going through... Thanks for the link and info, it was truly informative..I didn't even know GAIA existed and how would I without doing a serious dig into our own country's monitary affairs..
As to the point that this thread is trying to make...There are so many things in this world that wee do not yet know, and only through the constant and diligent inventory that we ourselves do of our own country's affairs, and the world around us, can we know the truth...There are so many "perceived" truths out there that it can be hard to find said truths through the forest of disinformation that is out there leading us away from what we truly have the right to know.. I wish this world were different, but I won't put those blinders on.. I know something is "out there" watching us, I hear them every now and then switching positions, even though you can't see them, I trust my own instincts and ears enough to know and "feel" that there is world out there that is trying to blind us from the truth.. The Movie " The Forgotten" is a great film and I would say wouldn't be too much of a stretch to make real if the powers that be wanted it, but it is very thought provoking as far as conspiracies go, and it a movie that among others that will always make me feel like there is some serious truth to it, because we still do not yet know what or who, are keeping an eye on us.. I do know that in the next 10years, I truly believe that we will find out, I just hope we are ready for it, because the world as it is is way too prone to mass hysteria..

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If the government want to set up an alien threat, they will wait till we get back to the moon and establish bases there. Then they will be able to control the information and no independent and civilians can report about the "incidents".

The threat they create will be totally under control. Having a fake invasion here on earth will be to much to handle, and difficult to stage.

Thats what I would do, if I ruled the world

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
Just watched "The Forgotten" and "Aliens vs. Predator" movies. Someone is crankin up the "Scare the public" campaign...are you affraid yet?

When you are, they'll go public! They'll announce the missile defence system, so we can run to them for protection, like we do now for protectioin against CIA Laden.

Haaa....that is true though...they use movies & media to try and brainwash people about beings from outer space...

I know for a fact that an beings that come in in the near future will be beings of light...which means they are ultra good

the deal is....the bad aliens are/were already here and they had or still have control of the planet...

i dont know the details per se,but i know the big picture

anyways join the light for the win....much love to you all

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join