It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Immigrants Have More & Different Laws To Follow - Like ET Societies Do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I've heard that the most successful Intelligent-ET societies have a different track of laws for all Immigrants, that lasts for half a dozen years. Or until the Immigrants have proven that they are there to positively join and participate in that new society, with no ulterior or criminal secret motives.

I have no sources, and I do NOT want to turn this into a political debate over Earthly immigration policies (or lack of same). I simply want to ask for opinions/discussion on this idea.

Despite the "official denial" of the existence of ETs and their craft on Earth, the cosmos teems with intelligent Life, and there is robust traveling and immigration. BUT the best-run ET societies have a separate set of laws for arriving Immigrants that lasts for years. These Immigrant Laws catch most of the sleeper-agents, the identity-changed criminals, the saboteurs and provocateurs for their own selfish and destructive Agendas (like protection and glorification of predatory sexual deviants, pillaging/stealing that new planet's resources, and creating a top class of elitists who aim to slowly take over the entire planet).

These planets have pervasive but non-intrusive surveillance, and if they find any Immigrant (or their already-accepted relative citizens) involved in any of the above proto-criminal or criminal acts, they are tossed off the planet. Permanently. Some societies with especially rich resources, or who have a "coveted location" near main commercial routes (legal or illegal), will even body-chip the undesirable want-to-be-immigrant before throwing him/her off the planet, so they can't change their identity and return.

These successful societies also keep extensive, computerized lists of a new immigrant's relatives, friends, co-workers and even "casual-seeming" contacts/acquaintances. These extensive lists of everyone (even on other planets) the new immigrant is or has been in contact with since birth, practically - and Yes, even ET nurses and nannies have illegally "chipped" newborns to eventually do their bidding - provides ET law enforcement with most of the evidence they need to suspect that a new immigrant is only on their planet/colony for criminal or nefarious activities.

Setting up these Contact Lists are laborious, utilizing sources from the immigrant and their family, their past residential planets/colonies, etc. But these ETs have computer programs that speed up the process, and make linkages automatically to criminal/saboteur acquaintances of acquaintances of acquaintances.

AGAIN, I have no sources, and I do NOT want to turn this into a political debate over Earthly immigration policies. I simply want to ask for opinions/discussion on this idea.

What do you think?
edit on 20-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: corrections

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

AGAIN, I have no sources, and I do NOT want to turn this into a political debate over Earthly immigration policies. I simply want to ask for opinions/discussion on this idea.

What do you think?

General chit chat or skunk works would have been a better forum if you aren't supplying sources.

Where did you hear

that the most successful Intelligent-ET societies have a different track of laws for all Immigrants, that lasts for half a dozen years. Or until the Immigrants have proven that they are there to positively join and participate in that new society, with no ulterior or criminal secret motives.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
sorry but it's impossible to take this post seriously in any way.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ah yes .. the most successful intelligent ET societies .. every child knows about their sophisticated immigration laws. I've heard they evaporate those who failed their elaborate immigration process by means of a photon beam. Can you confirm that ?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I simply want to ask for opinions/discussion on this idea.
What do you think?

These Alien societies sound awfully Human , what makes you think other societies out there would think like or be anything like us ?
It all sounds a bit Star Trek to me.

edit on 20-11-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: H1ght3chHippie
I've heard they evaporate those who failed their elaborate immigration process by means of a photon beam. Can you confirm that ?

That was true at one time but their President recently made them all legal through Executive Order.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well I've heard Santa Claus, won't deliver any presents this year because rudolf started a mutiny. Everybody knows he's a drunk (that's where he has his red nose from) but they kocked Santas ass off the sleigh in flight! and now he's dead. Think about it, I have no source to proove, but I want to hear other peoples opinion. I say: go and hunt that bastard down! Revenge for Santa!
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopThursdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: was laughing so much, I forgott half of my post

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
I've heard that the most successful Intelligent-ET societies have a different track of laws for all Immigrants, that lasts for half a dozen years. Or until the Immigrants have proven that they are there to positively join and participate in that new society, with no ulterior or criminal secret motives.

I have no sources, and I do NOT want to turn this into a political debate over Earthly immigration policies (or lack of same). I simply want to ask for opinions/discussion on this idea.

Despite the "official denial" of the existence of ETs and their craft on Earth, the cosmos teems with intelligent Life, and there is robust traveling and immigration. BUT the best-run ET societies have a separate set of laws for arriving Immigrants that lasts for years. These Immigrant Laws catch most of the sleeper-agents, the identity-changed criminals, the saboteurs and provocateurs for their own selfish and destructive Agendas (like protection and glorification of predatory sexual deviants, pillaging/stealing that new planet's resources, and creating a top class of elitists who aim to slowly take over the entire planet).

These planets have pervasive but non-intrusive surveillance, and if they find any Immigrant (or their already-accepted relative citizens) involved in any of the above proto-criminal or criminal acts, they are tossed off the planet. Permanently. Some societies with especially rich resources, or who have a "coveted location" near main commercial routes (legal or illegal), will even body-chip the undesirable want-to-be-immigrant before throwing him/her off the planet, so they can't change their identity and return.

These successful societies also keep extensive, computerized lists of a new immigrant's relatives, friends, co-workers and even "casual-seeming" contacts/acquaintances. These extensive lists of everyone (even on other planets) the new immigrant is or has been in contact with since birth, practically - and Yes, even ET nurses and nannies have illegally "chipped" newborns to eventually do their bidding - provides ET law enforcement with most of the evidence they need to suspect that a new immigrant is only on their planet/colony for criminal or nefarious activities.

Setting up these Contact Lists are laborious, utilizing sources from the immigrant and their family, their past residential planets/colonies, etc. But these ETs have computer programs that speed up the process, and make linkages automatically to criminal/saboteur acquaintances of acquaintances of acquaintances.

What do you think?

I think you're engaging in pure fantasy.

That, or you are trolling the forum.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So... let me get this straight: you start a thread about extra-terrestrial immigration policies that are known only to you, but you don't want to discuss immigration policies?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I imagine any form of immigrants should have to follow the laws of the land depending on what ever area they relocate.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Send some info my way on how I can become an immigrant in said ET societies and I'll report back on what their laws are like.

I promise.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thanks! First intelligent and non-snark post I've received.

"I imagine any form of immigrants should have to follow the laws of the land depending on what ever area they relocate."

True. But do you think immigrants should be held to a stricter code of behavior for the first half-dozen years after they immigrate? In order for an advanced, desirable ET society to protect itself by weeding out the criminals, predators and saboteurs?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks! First intelligent and non-snark post I've received.

What was snark and unintelligent about asking where you heard about the immigration laws of ET?

Whats was snark about giving my opinion that with no sources this as it seems imagination thread would be better suited in another forum?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I don't think any particular group, immigrants or anyone else for that matter should have to follow anything other than the laws of the nation in which they reside. Anything else and its one set of laws for some and another for the rest. A democratic free thinking society cannot function under that premise. Sounds like apartheid truth be told.

Should probably add any extra terrestrial society that did employ such a system laws would not be worth its salt and hardly be somewhere anyone would wish to live or immigrate.
edit on 20-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can see why someone immigrating from another planet should be monitored strictly, but immigrants on earth are only coming from a different country.
Although, depending on what country they're arriving from, maybe a little more monitoring should be in order, especially if there hostilities between regions, religions, etc....

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The OP is fairly inaccurate. First of all, the ET immigration website was poorly implemented, and is not user friendly AT ALL. Second, my original application with the Zoidathords was denied because I forgot to answer question 36. I mean, I didn't omit the answer on purpose; I fully planned on returning once I had the information, but I forgot.

I hear once you finally get approved, it's great living, but the process is a mess of bureaucracy. Also the travel related expenses are prohibitive.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Thanks for your comments.

But I totally disagree. Most immigrants are honest and hard-working folks, fleeing war or oppression - elsewhere in the galaxy as here. They want a safe place to live and raise their families, and decent jobs to afford to do that. But there is always a sub-set who have criminality in mind in everything they do. And moving to a well functioning ET society is just another chance to rape, pillage and plunder that planet's resources.

"Anything else and its one set of laws for some and another for the rest. A democratic free thinking society cannot function under that premise. Sounds like apartheid truth be told."

Actually, every country on Earth already has "one set of laws for some, and another for the rest." The Elitists can buy their way out of anything, and join Bilderberg to "Play God" with the rest of the planet. (Oh, excuse me, their official reason is "resource management." But no one actually asked them to manager their resources, so they are really just freelance meddlers and manipulators.)

While the poor and unpopular minorities end up in prison because, many times, the only way they can make a living is thru crime. And even a decent and law-abiding native, that the Agendas see as a threat or stumbling block, can get "set up" with a bar-fight where he accidentally kills someone, and his future is gone and he's in prison for life. (Same in prison, where jealousy also rages. Some decent guy gets close to parole? The plottings begin to have him "catch another case" by killing another inmate, and he never gets out.)

This isn't apartheid - this is the reality of almost every developed country on Earth today. But if we had a separate track of laws for immigrants, the criminals, saboteurs and provocateurs immigrating with their own Agendas - and willing to do anything, up to and including murder to get their way - would be found out early and tossed.

And every immigrant would be under this 6-year scrutiny, rich or poor. So their true mettle would be easy to discern too. Are they just lazy "takers"? Are they just waiting for more of their Agendees to immigrate too? Or are they willing to join an advanced society and positively contribute to the Greater Good of all?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

Thanks for your comments.

But I totally disagree. Most immigrants are honest and hard-working folks, fleeing war or oppression - elsewhere in the galaxy as here. They want a safe place to live and raise their families, and decent jobs to afford to do that. But there is always a sub-set who have criminality in mind in everything they do. And moving to a well functioning ET society is just another chance to rape, pillage and plunder that planet's resources.

"Anything else and its one set of laws for some and another for the rest. A democratic free thinking society cannot function under that premise. Sounds like apartheid truth be told."

Actually, every country on Earth already has "one set of laws for some, and another for the rest." The Elitists can buy their way out of anything, and join Bilderberg to "Play God" with the rest of the planet. (Oh, excuse me, their official reason is "resource management." But no one actually asked them to manager their resources, so they are really just freelance meddlers and manipulators.)

While the poor and unpopular minorities end up in prison because, many times, the only way they can make a living is thru crime. And even a decent and law-abiding native, that the Agendas see as a threat or stumbling block, can get "set up" with a bar-fight where he accidentally kills someone, and his future is gone and he's in prison for life. (Same in prison, where jealousy also rages. Some decent guy gets close to parole? The plottings begin to have him "catch another case" by killing another inmate, and he never gets out.)

This isn't apartheid - this is the reality of almost every developed country on Earth today. But if we had a separate track of laws for immigrants, the criminals, saboteurs and provocateurs immigrating with their own Agendas - and willing to do anything, up to and including murder to get their way - would be found out early and tossed.

And every immigrant would be under this 6-year scrutiny, rich or poor. So their true mettle would be easy to discern too. Are they just lazy "takers"? Are they just waiting for more of their Agendees to immigrate too? Or are they willing to join an advanced society and positively contribute to the Greater Good of all?

So it was political trolling after all.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I feel that something inside you is saying that illegal immagrants are really et's

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Good post. Thanks!

"I can see why someone immigrating from another planet should be monitored strictly, but immigrants on earth are only coming from a different country."

True, but politicians like Obama "use" immigrants to pump up their voter base, from rewriting the welfare laws secretly thru Health & Human Services (where "bed rest" or "reading a motivational book" count as 'work' to stay on welfare/food stamps). To pushing people onto the Disability rolls. (Some retired military are triple-dipping!)

Obama has scammed the political process to get voters who are "beholden" to him. Like using his ethnicity to get and hold voters, regardless of his performance. Not to mention the disastrous decision to encourage hoards of illegals across the Mexican border last summer. This wholesale round-up of illegals to be potential voters, and putting everyone on social service payrolls, wouldn't be possible with a separate track for immigrants. Who couldn't vote until the 6 years of increased scrutiny are up.

edit on 20-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

top topics

<<   2 >>

join