It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wells Fargo at work suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Update
Local Policeman buddy stated to my source:

Person did not have a silencer on weapon. Walther PPK 9mm only.
Unnoticed as a result of the quiet rooms soundproofing.
Policeman says Wells Fargo is being uncooperative in the investigation and lawyering up.

Guy was/is a member of NAMI: National Institue on Mental Illness.
Apparently recently released from a mental institute and had a job placed in WF.

I Won't post his last name, but an employee has speculated that he was
given special placement because there is a member in upper management with the same last name.

So, the guy wasn't all there mentally, and didn't appear to be a thwarted mass shooting type of situation.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: Mandroid7
It is sad and scary. Suicide is such a final ending...when just around the corner could be that person's help and hope. No more chances after suicide; it's a wrap.

yes it is sad but a lot of Aboriginal People took their power back by committing suicide:

Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody

What if there is no hope or help around the corner?

In the Bible, it says... 'Death sets us free'... and when a person is suffering, then perhaps that is their choice.

It is not a simple issue.

I am not advocating suicide.

But I do feel that People have the right to choose what they want to do. I support Euthanasia also. That is another controversial issue...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
No he wasn't recently released from a psychiatric unit!! I know this for a fact. He was also not a member of NAMI, the family just felt that it would be a place to direct money to in the need of research on Anxiety. If you don't know, Anxiety is one of the most treatable of mental health conditions. In his case his doctors failed him. But he did not just get released from a mental health unit. He has worked at WF for nearly a year. This was a very nice young man who obviously felt very alone. None of us know why he chose to do this. But your apparent policeman friend/informant is very wrong with stating that he just got out of a mental hospital and that he was placed at WF. WHY? because they felt sorry for him? NO he got the job on his own without the help of anyone. He was obviously going through a really tough time, and I wish that he would have reached out to someone. Such a sad situation for the family. I pray that they will find peace and comfort somehow. Only they know why he did this. Because I am pretty sure he left a note. It's between him and them on why he did this, it's nobody else's business. May his soul rest in peace and may the family find comfort. He was a good and kind young man and it saddens me that he has left this earth far too soon.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join