It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi, long time lurker, decided to join. I find some weird things online, hoping to share and get your opinion. thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagle3d

Wow, you found weird things online, unbelievable.

Anyway, welcome and share the weirdness.

Oh and by the way, anytime you feel like expanding that introduction....

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 20-11-2014 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
yea why don't you tell us what forums and topics you find more interesting. And also, if you have any personal projects or research let us know, we would love to join and add our input, if we are welcome to of course. Since you have been here awhile just remember, anytime you want to pass something off as fact, especially if it has to potential to cast somebody, organization, agency, nation in a bad light, please source the claims with facts from the strange internet lol.

WELCOME TO THE HORDE!!!!!!
edit on 11/20/2014 by DYepes because: spelling

of and btw myselfaswell , that's a friggin badass awesome avatar dude. Makes me think back to those 3d images where you had to cross your eyes and stare into space to see an image. Pretty damn cool.
edit on 11/20/2014 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I like weird dreams and things in space. I look at helioviewer a lot and ISS live webcam. I also like reading free books online. If its a clear night I like to look at the moon outside, and think about it. I have seen ghosts a lot. I spent a lot of time before at a community center where there was many ghosts and orbs and shadow people. Also I like extreme weather, I watch alot of outside webcams looking for odd things. If i think of more I will add to this.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

thanks, I will.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Allo, allo!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
oh cool we are going to cross paths then as our interests do appear to intersect. While I have absolutely felt a connection and been in touch by the spirit world, I have only seen at one point in my life what may have been an entity for which I could not explain in the dark. but I was a child and when you are playing with a flash polaroid in the dark with your friends the eyes can make you see some strange things. I immediately asked my friend to turn the lights on and look at the pictures. All of them came out with nothing save for one, which would not develop. It just stayed white, and it may have been between the sequence at which I saw what I thought I saw and before the light came on. It was like a person, but just, not looking right at all. It was no one recognizable and was taller than all of us.

They just dismissed it and said I was making it up to scare them. I dropped it, but attempted to recreate the environment to what I witnessed over the years, with no success. I would like to hear more of your ghost encounters someday.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. Hope you enjoy being a member.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS! You will find much weirdness here, and then some more. Enjoy Your time spent on The Boards.
Keep Looking Up!!! Syx.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Welcome to the Madness! Read on and enjoy.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

top topics

join