It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I Talked To This Ex-Special Forces Guy Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sersh
I remember watching a documentary on aircraft carriers and how we tested ours buy simulating an attack on pearl harbor, and it was a success. So they can't say they didn't know it was possible, they should have been ready for it. To the OP, I too was in the service and well acquainted with special operators and you are correct that they are well aware of these types of conspiracies, and there is nothing to do to stop it with out paying with your career or life. a reply to: mindseye1609

Weird. I have a fair number of friends going back to high school who ended up in one form of special operations or another, across multiple branches of the military, and not one of them has ever even hinted at knowing anything about any kind of conspiracy or plots. Guess all your spec ops delta force seal ranger buddies are more loose lipped than mine.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Actually he mentioned one guy who died in an "accident" that many of at ATS know.
This person gave one post 9/11 interview.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Actually he mentioned one guy who died in an "accident" that many of at ATS know.
This person gave one post 9/11 interview.

So he mentioned a guy who's apparently common knowledge? And that's proof of what? That he's on ats? Reads the news?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I have to say the conversion was extremity interesting, I just asked him one question. And he basically spilled the beans on many covert operations nothing specific, but enough that you could tell he just knew. It was crazy. Eventually the conversation went to 9/11 which he said it is basically known in his circle of operatives that it was an inside job. Also people have been killed to be silenced about this event if they spoke up publicly and too damagingly, he even mentioned a specific time window used.

Nothing anybody can do about it either, it is what it is.

I can't say too much more, but he says some of the things you see in the movies actually happen, especially the way they show it being covered up so the general population doesn't know.

But the 9/11 part of the conversation is what had me the most interested.

Nope. Not buying it at all that it "is well known" among our elite covert ops teams that "9/11" was an inside job. Seriously, nothing destroys this site and drags it down as much as the Truther nonsense. Sorry, but it is what it is...

CX

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can say this story is untrue, however the special forces admission is often an eyebrow raiser.

That's not to say ex SF don't talk about what they were in, it does happen, but sensitive info just doesn't get shared. My policy is if you can't talk about it....you don't. Some things you can talk about, the events are done and dusted and no longer secret. Other stuff just doesn't get shared.

There is so much info out there on the net, anyone could come up with a good story if they so wanted.

As for the guy being SAS or SBS....put it this way, as someone once said, the balcony of the Iranian Embassy must have been the size of Hyde Park to hold the amount of people that claim to have been on it that day. :-)

CX.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I have to say the conversion was extremity interesting, I just asked him one question. And he basically spilled the beans on many covert operations nothing specific, but enough that you could tell he just knew. It was crazy. Eventually the conversation went to 9/11 which he said it is basically known in his circle of operatives that it was an inside job. Also people have been killed to be silenced about this event if they spoke up publicly and too damagingly, he even mentioned a specific time window used.

Nothing anybody can do about it either, it is what it is.

I can't say too much more, but he says some of the things you see in the movies actually happen, especially the way they show it being covered up so the general population doesn't know.

But the 9/11 part of the conversation is what had me the most interested.

When you were (or the guy) was talking about sometimes things
in movies are true, it immediately reminded me of the scene
in Close Encounters of the Third Kind where the government mocked
an accidental nerve gas leak around The Devil's Tower area in Wyoming,
and that lead me to remember a guest on Coast to Coast that said that
indeed often times the CIA is consulted by directors of Hollywood movies,
and that in the case of CE3K that Spielburg had already admitted he had
a CIA advisor for the movie.

And, the guest (sorry many years ago I don't remember his name)
stated that this almost same exact thing HAD already happened.
Not necessarily an alien visitation but something top secret in which
the military blocked all entrances in and made up a fake news story of
some kind of chemical spill.

I don't remember any more details than that.

On another note, related, is the director Ridley Scott
Suddenly he's came out with Alien III, and now I hear on TV
He's coming out with yet another movie after decades of
semi-retirement.

Don't know what to make of that but Alien III I didn't think
was all that entertaining, but there were A LOT of
interesting observations I made. I'll just share one.

At the beginning of the movie, they say their going to this
planet really far away (beyond the solar system) however,
it looks just like Jupiter (The main planet, I think they landed
on a moon) AND it was Christmas Day when they landed
and walked on to the planets surface.

Now, I don't think things like that happen by coincidence,
especially in Hollywood movies.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

first of all why would 9/11 be an inside job. All that would do is stir the hornets nest. Since no names were mentioned why do you have to be so ambiguous about the SF guy? As far as I know the UFO and clandestine fields are so full of smoke and mirrors it's almost impossible to know the pretenders from the contenders.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This type of stuff reminds me of all the shows on tv regarding anything on the fringe. They present so-called evidence and all those shows seem to blend together. I suspect we will never know the truth unless ET lands at the mall and starts handing out business cards.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I don't know, although not exactly the same, I once happened to sit next to the CFO of a military branch. We talked the entire flight and he was quite open to many topics, I guess, so long as I asked the right questions in the right manner. I personally think he was just surprised that some random citizen was that privy.

Talking to a CFO is a world away from what the OP was talking about. Believe me, if something was classified or in the works, he would not be telling you. Look up OPSEC.

I was a lowly mechanic when I was in, but even at my level, I always refrained from talking about specific unit activity, missions, movements, ect. Not even to my family. I just discussed general, mundane, work related things.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
He misled you then. 911 was not an inside job. Bush and Cheney did hide some facts though, to protect Saudi Arabia and Israel and to hide their own mistakes that allowed it to happen.

The movies don't come close to the reality of what goes on. Did you know we were still fighting parts of the Vietnam war in the 90's? No, not in Vietnam.

edit on 20-11-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
First off, whoever thinks spec. ops (or whatever fancy terms you want to use) do not tell their family what they have been up to/operations they have been on - nonsense, they do tell their families, friends and people in the pub.

Why are they so open to talk, same knowledge journalists have - nobody will believe the public (as this thread shows) so you can tell them anything, get the load of your chest and nobody will believe when they blab. Just be careful who you tell.

And as always - if you think the thread doesn't add value to ATS then don't make it rise up the ranks by commenting on it. Looool!

Um, no, they don't. Not the real ones, at least. Especially not random strangers they meet in bars. Definitely not specifics that are still classified.

Any time I hear or see someone making such claims, my BS meter goes off, and so far, it hasn't steered me wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The chances of an ex-special forces guy knowing the ins and outs of 9/11 are fairly minimal. What involvement would Spec. Op's of had dealing with the actual 9/11 incident?

Also, if a Spec. Ops guy was in a position so high up that he would have access to that information, there is close to zero chance he would mention it to anyone. These guys are trained to kill and keep secrets, not just blab them out.
\
Not calling you a liar, I would just not be so trusting of what this dude says.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

There are so many insiders and people qualified to make the assumption it was an inside job who do in fact believe it was. There are different types of believers; people who are in the know and heard from the horse's mouth, people who are learned and have done enough unbiased research to know what really happened, and people who just believe it because it fits their world view or they heard someone they admire say so. To me the latter are no different from the clueless masses and they are the ones who make a bad name for the movement. This argument has so much merit and the fact that it is blacklisted from media and that persecution is encouraged goes to show a) how controlled the media is and b) how easily subverted the populace is. I honestly don't know if the truth will ever see the light of day, for sure it won't under the current power structure. Ten years ago I was sure it would be common knowledge by now but people apparently don't have enough time in their lives to think or to care in this rat race.

I was camping California and the guy in the tent next to us happened to be a rocket propulsion scientist employed by NASA. After sipping whiskey around the fire for a bit 9/11 came up in our conversation, and I was somewhat surprised that he was very adamate about it being an inside job. It's always nice to find others who have done their research and come to the same conclusion, makes for good conversation. Much better than "Bulls**t, our leaders aren't smart enough to carry that out, you're disrespecting the people that died, you're crazy, bla bla Occam's razor"' etc

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

The truth will never come out.

We still dont know definitively what who killed Kennedy & why...so the chances of 9/11 facts coming to the light of day are...

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight....

Some guy you met answered a question that you didn't divulge to us, saying some things that you won't repeat. He mentioned a movie but you won't tell us which one, which starred a reasonably popular actress which you named.

I mean, Rosamund Pike? Die Another Day - are you saying there's going to be another Korean war? The Worlds End - are you saying that aliens are going to replace people with blue-blooded robots? Wrath of the Titans - are the gods back from vacation?

Or is it more vague than that - an actor looks at his watch and the time is 9:11, so it must mean the conspiracy is true!

Pardon me for not being blown away. I'm one that happens to believe 9/11 was an inside job, or at the very least we knew about it and didn't stop it because it would further an agenda. A conversation with a local homeless guy who claims to have been special forces doesn't really pique my interest. What did this conversation cost you, a few beers or is he a hard liquor kinda drunk?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

No disrespect to your post....however puzzles are never good, guessing is just as bad.

What's your point? What are you saying? I don't get the jest of your post?

With Respect,
TPE

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It's pretty funny that the last two posters completely missed the answer to the movie clue, which was already given out by 2 other posters in this thread. You guys need to read the thread more carefully.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This conversation may have happened but the guy wasn't telling you the truth. The types of people recruited for the jobs talked about here will not just randomly mention them in a bar. At best the guy was special ops and had his own theories he wanted to talk about.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I take it you are talking about Barry Jennings? I remember he died Mysteriously. Not sure about an accident though!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yourmaker

Wonder what specific information Prometheus tried to convey.. Can say it wouldnt make many happy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join