It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is NOT a country it is a Corporation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The great culling.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

Don't be sorry your opinion is as useful to the discussion as anyone

There’s a science called Spiral Dynamics…a little complex with a learning and understanding curve en.wikipedia.org...

It deals with the lower and higher natures of humans as they evolve over time and classify them as Memes

It says, for instance, sure we have a consumer nature (among other natures) but it can be negative or positive depending on how the being is balanced holistically.

This gives insight on these issues

no big hting

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Maximilien de Robespierre in America
ha ha ha
Maybe...But I hope not, hopefully they can be made to see the error of their ways before its too late
Karma is a b____

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex
And yet everyday we get up, go to work, and come home. We spend our paychecks every week and earn another when that is gone. You can suggest an alternative?

Aside from returning to our tribal hunter/gatherer lifestyles of the past I think we will simply continue to cash our check each Friday and load the kids up for a trip to Wal-mart. Will you do otherwise?

How about opting to spend your money, when possible, on small, locally owned businesses. Going out to dinner? Try the mom and pop restaurant rather than a national chain. Get as many groceries from the farmer's market as possible. Hire the self-employed plumber...

I'm not saying you can avoid dumping all your income back into major corporations, but, when possible, support your locally owned, middle-class owned businesses and keep as much money out of the corporations as you can.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lumpster13
Again, I say that we will all get up and go to work tomorrow and spend our check at the end of the week. Whether it be at the mom-and-pop taco stand that buys their salt from Mortons and foil from Renolds or TGIFridays we still all contribute daily to our corporate collective. The middle-class, locally owned businesses are still part of the cycle.

We are rampant consumers because it is in our nature and the governments and societies we form are extensions of that.

edit on 20-11-2014 by quercusrex because: correcting typos

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I certainly agree with you. I think the decline of America can be attributed to numerous factors, but where business is concerned you've got two main problems. The first, as you mentioned, is the entire country and its citizens being treated as a giant corporation, while the second is the actual takeover of the government by corporate interests. All the citizens of the United States are essentially at the mercy of the corporate system, and their importance and abilities are limited to things like their credit rating and the amount of money they make, and other factors that do not really mean anything or have any true importance outside the system that has been constructed around us and forced upon us. I mean it is literally impossible to separate oneself from this system at this point in time. And if that weren't bad enough, we've now got to contend with the system reaching even farther, as now we've got a marriage between big business and the policies and decisions of the government, moreso than at any other point in history.

Those with the most money are able to influence the political system like never before. And then the technological advancements have led to mass-spying operations and groups like the NSA, DHS, TSA, etc., which function within the government. If they function within the government, and the government is controlled by corporate interests, how long will it be before there is corporate control over these invasive "security" measures? It has already occurred to a certain extent, but it can still get much worse, and I think that will have an impact that could lead to the true decline of America. People are taken advantage of in the current system, and the government looks out for itself and its corporate interests, at the expense of the average citizen.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The motivation for government seems to always have been about gaining wealth for individuals and not about helping the general population.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This artificial country / corporation is not only the US . Canada and I am guessing Australia and New Zeland are much of the same . These Corporations have something called citizens ,normally called employee's . When you study the minor details of the words used in the Corporations laws you get a bit confused . This confusion comes from their form of law and the language "legalize" they use .A big part of this Corporation is their ability to make their citizens serve in their personal army .

One of the hardest things for me was , "how do I get out of the system" . It's not really possible to be completely out of this system while you reside within the geographic boundaries .I still use their money .Their roads , and in many cases their services .One thing that I was able to do is to be very skeptical of what they say and do . It takes a lot of unlearning and trust me ,these things we take for granit are not easy to get our minds free from .

It also makes you a bit of a quack in the eyes of most people .Just trying to have a conversation on simple things is a chore because you usually have to explain where you are coming from .Even when talking with educated smart people you might get "overload too much information" lol I think that that is what we are seeing coming to a head with Russia/China and others not really towing the party line .I don't think we can take the attitude as to destroy them . It is much better to try and distant yourself from drinking their kool-aid and strive for peace while in the middle of this battle that is going on . Think Global but always act local .

Any how that is just my 2 cents worth . peace

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex
And yet everyday we get up, go to work, and come home. We spend our paychecks every week and earn another when that is gone. You can suggest an alternative?

Aside from returning to our tribal hunter/gatherer lifestyles of the past I think we will simply continue to cash our check each Friday and load the kids up for a trip to Wal-mart. Will you do otherwise?

Hahaha, we are getting somewhere. Awakening is happening.
First you need to acknowledge, and by your post i think you see the picture but you still dotn understand it. Next step is to understand the picture. And all i can say is that your brain is trained to do what you write up there. You know why it is trained? Because corporations need you. they need you to work for minimum salary. In other words you are a modern slave. 99% of the modern slaves do nothing. But there is many many modern slaves that recognize that they are slaves but they brains are so hard trained to this pattern (sleep, woork, eat, #, sleep, work...) that they cant do anything about it.

So i have few questions for your brain:
Do you need to go to wal mart?
Do you need to eat garbage?
Do you need to watch TV?
Do you need to have so many useless material garbage?
If you don't understand where i m heading, go back to your modern slave life. You will live long life, ebcause corporations needs a good workers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join