It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity kids instilled with buddha like knowledge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Willow and Jaden Smith, the teenage kids of mega celebrity Will Smith recently gave an interview to the New York Times. Yahoo picked this up as headline and as usual put a bizarro tag on it to get a rise out of their readers. However what they say in the interview is quite shocking in that I totally resonate with what the information they give. I believe all of it to be true as I have experienced it myself. If Will Smith passed this knowledge onto them where did he get it from? It makes me wonder how much more forbidden and ancient knowledge celebrities might have access to that the general public doesn't.

Article: www.yahoo.com...
edit on 19-11-2014 by genma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

Your link is broken!

I cannot find out which interview you are talking about, and therefore can make no comment on the veracity of what you have said about it, or the level of wisdom these young fellows have about them!

ETA: all fixed now!

Right, well, that certainly was an interview of high strangeness was it not? Perhaps the fact that Will Smith contributes to several faith and non-faith based organisations, as well as having started a school, has impressed upon his children a desire to study the esoteric? Although he denies being a Scientology cult member, he has made some significant donations to their cause, which may point to his having a slightly more open mind toward things like the separation of faith and science.

Personally, I believe faith and science should have as little to do with one another as possible, while a person retains a healthy respect for, and understanding of both.

It is nice to see the children of such a successful, rich megastar, showing that they have more about them than the sneakers they are loving this month. Such a rarity to see in these increasingly materialistic days in which we live!
edit on 19-11-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Link works fine for me. These kids know nothing. They're phony celebrity brats siphoning off their dad's stardom and trying to sound deep. If they have any genuine esoteric knowledge, they didn't mention it in that interview.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The Dharma Which The Buddha Preached Is For Rich And Poor, Old And Young. It Does Not Discriminate In Anyway And Is Ready To Be Listened To At Any Moment As Long As There Are Ears And Hearts Open To Hear It.

Props To The Fresh Prince For Raising 2 Wise Kids Though. Hopefully With Their Hollywood Ties And Celebrity Status They Can Continue To Speak Their truth And Spread The Message Of Love.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

~You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out.”

Yup, a beacon of knowledge he is

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Honestly, they sound like teenagers who are just figuring it all out.
They take themselves too seriously like many of us did at one point.

Hopefully they live up to their words and spend some of that cash on helping the world be a better place.
Otherwise, it's just wind.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They are Monarchs.

Created through a secret magic ritual, she dies (ashes to ashes, dust to dust) and is re-born a monarch.

Running with wolves - monarchs have trauma such as being forced to live with and become/act like wild animals through torture.

"I set the boundries, the rules don't own me." During the torture training they at times have to come to epiphanies understanding the meaning of the torture lessons, when they do they can just get up and walk away. That part of their training is done.

They are slaves in chains building the modern world for their handlers.

"pull diamands from my heart"- gem programing she is diamand presidential model, and "new girl thinking" as the dual-personality new girl appears on the screen in sex kitten garb.

The heart of all Monarch training is splitting the individual into many separate personalities. Here is yet a third,very young willow Monarch running away from the truth of the Sex Kitten Monarch walking the other way:

This starts at a very young age. I am sad for all the little monarchs (that personality is in all Monarchs).

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I found nothing enlightening about those quotes.

You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out.

Their ignorance of how the world works clearly shows in this statement, as the purpose of school is to teach you, not perfect you. Think about how many car accidents will happen if you never attend a school to learn how cars work?

I went to school for one year. It was the best experience but the worst experience. The best experience because I was, like, ‘Oh, now I know why kids are so depressed.’ But it was the worst experience because I was depressed.

Or, you know, this could be because the adolescent mind is at its peak, developmentally, during high school. Reinforce the pressures of discovering your identity, developing your personality, and finding yourself with the social pressures of our country and is it any wonder people find themselves a little depressed?

Wait until you're older and you have yourself a little more figured out. Most of that depression goes away when you find purpose and meaning for yourself and in life. And if it doesn't, then it wasn't school that made you depressed, but an imbalance in your brain's chemistry.

When they’re in the stomach, they’re so aware, putting all their bones together, putting all their ligaments together. But they’re shocked by this harsh world.

A fetus has no awareness or consciousness. In fact, fetuses exists in one of two states of sleep - active and quite - for upwards of 95% of their time inside the womb, with short transitional periods between. As for being "shocked" by the harshness of this world, well, no, that's just the transition from the womb to the world, and having to start surviving on its own. It isn't that the world is harsh, but that life requires dedication.

I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that’s how I know it doesn’t exist.

Time exists whether you measure it or not. What she's experiencing is perception. Things we enjoy happen quickly, while things we dislike drag on because our mind is not stimulated by them.

I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet.

Shavarsh Karapetyan

Good luck, kid.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
No.

Nope.

Sounds more pretentious than Buddha like, but they are kids so i can forgive them....for now.

Something about this makes me need some George Carlin.

edit on Novam12am302014-11-20T00:27:55-06:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That is probably the most astounding advice on to how be an Asura in the next life, confused with it many faces.
edit on 20-11-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet.

Shavarsh Karapetyan

You have to admit though, it is the perfect expression of an underdeveloped forebrain.
"Consequences? I don't need no stinkin' consequences!"

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Shavarsh Karapetyan

You have to admit though, it is the perfect expression of an underdeveloped forebrain.
"Consequences? I don't need no stinkin' consequences!"

We'll these kids have the power to slow time, I'm sure they'd have no problem pulling off some Karapetyan style rescues.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's simply whats taught to them by their parents. Their parents might have also chosen tutors that taught or believed certain ways. They didn't magically think like this. Its pretty obvious this was spoon fed to them. I don't disagree with it, it seems like they learned some good things. I don't believe Willow is reading a book over quantum physics because she wants to. I think again this is being fed to them and they follow their parents rules. Sounds like they just have good parents to me.

In our society today most people get divorced and don't really focus on making their kids better. The kids are just there to be dealt with. Given their needs. Celebrities seem to at the very least attempt to make their kids better then themselves. That's what we should all do.

edit on 20-11-2014 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
No.

Nope.

Sounds more pretentious than Buddha like, but they are kids so i can forgive them....for now.

Something about this makes me need some George Carlin.

I'm bumping your post and vid because.....this says it all!
George Carlin says it all.

No need to say anything more on this thread...because.....there's absolutely nothing Buddha-like about these kids.
It's all about Daddy Will, trying to get some meaning out of his life and chucking the burden of that onto his kids, coz he's not happy with his celebrity IMAGE.
I don't disagree with these concepts that the kids are trying to convey, but I feel they're not sincere; how could they be? For neither a 16 nor 14 year old kid could possibly have deduced for themselves these kinds of philosophies, and understood their meaning.

God help these kids...they will have never been allowed to develop in their own individual way, in their own time.

Do it yourself Will, if you feel you've been enlightened...Your kids need to get there on their own time.

(I do have to add, though, that the way these kids are thinking shows a way, way better awareness than those who have been indoctrinated into the religious dogmas, shortsightedness and ignorance that is more prevelant in child development).

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap
Honestly, they sound like teenagers who are just figuring it all out.
They take themselves too seriously like many of us did at one point.

Hopefully they live up to their words and spend some of that cash on helping the world be a better place.
Otherwise, it's just wind.

This is the impression I got also. I have noticed many people like this, who talk as if they've got everything figured out, when obviously they do not. Those who claim to have all the knowledge are generally the ones with the most to learn, while those who claim to have no knowledge, or at least do not preach what they know, are often the wisest. Sort of like the saying attributed to Socrates, although I think there is some contention regarding where sayings like " I know that I know nothing" originated.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

I enjoy a Carlin reference, but just because it mentions kids doesn't mean it applies. Those clip are about the parents, media, and society. Rather than "child worship", you're going to the other end, which wasn't what Carlin was talking about.

Will Smith though has commented that he takes the book "The Alchemist" very highly and I think he even said it's a large part in his own success, or increased his ambition.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I imagine the reason the little fellow seems to have knowledge beyond his years has more to do with the fact that Will Smith can afford to pay for a proper education which also exposes the child to a rich and varied lifestyle.

If only we could enlighten, educate and provide such an environment for every child of our world.
edit on 20-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

You have a serious problem. It is partially true what you're saying, but you put to much emphasis on it. The butterfly is a very ancient symbol for the soul, and everything that comes with it. These videos are not made by them, but by a company, presenting them their ideas and they choose one, probably with help by daddy will.
What they say and do, is Scientology trying to look smart. Scientology and the companies they run are the ones trying to make the masons look bad, or the ones most people here call "the illuminati".
That is the true ideology war that is going on. Scientology are the ones creating slaves. No government, no club that pushes personal development. Scientology uses the picture of the monarch, while they are the biggest enemies of psychology, human freedom and the soul in general.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Or that Will Smith is just there for his kids, lol. Unlike a lot of younger black kids without parent/s.

I think many are a bit off saying they're too young to be able to talk/think like this. But even as the case may be, what they said wasn't so astounding to begin with, which isn't bad but just...is.

"incomplete work" as Carlin might call it. (:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turq1
a reply to: mahatche

I enjoy a Carlin reference, but just because it mentions kids doesn't mean it applies. Those clip are about the parents, media, and society. Rather than "child worship", you're going to the other end, which wasn't what Carlin was talking about.

Will Smith though has commented that he takes the book "The Alchemist" very highly and I think he even said it's a large part in his own success, or increased his ambition.

It wasn't meant to apply directly, but the type of parenting we find annoying, also produces results that are annoying.

When you're a sheltered 14 year old, and your one year of schooling left you depressed, but you convinced yourself that you have some deep insight into the world, you may be a product of the special snow flake factory.

I could go off the deep end with my anti-self esteem rants, and I don't want to do that in a discussion about two specific kids, so I'll just save it for another time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join