It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Traitor to the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You have to step back and look at the bigger picture, IMHO.

I see thusly; use the military might of the United States to obtain strategic control of key global areas, Eastern Europe, Asia and the Americas. Once complete its crucial to knock down the citizens of "the free world" for they consume too much. Something will happen for America to lose its position and standing so it can be absorbed into a unified continent with a unified currency and constitution. I see Russia as a key to that eventuality.

If all wars in our history were manufactured to serve an "elite" agenda, why would this be much different? Putin is NOT Jesus Christ and therefore isn't our savior, period. That was simply an analogy, not to be confused with a supposition that I await for said return.

I can't get past the reality that we really do exist in a living experiment where we are the guinea pigs. Here's the thing, if I were to chose a reality for mankind it would be nothing like this. I bet if I polled the human race 95% would prefer something far different. I'll even go a little further to "assume" that if given a choice most of us would pick a better world. Yet, with the billions who cohabit this planet we are controlled by a select few. Who controls them?

All that being said, I will now watch the video.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

No Putin is not Jesus Christ but he sure is the next best thing AHAHAHAH I am kidding don't flame me for this joke.

seriously though, when a guy like Putin is against GMO food and Chemtrails and stuff like that, they can call him a Satan all they want, I like him.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5
a reply to: Rosinitiate

No Putin is not Jesus Christ but he sure is the next best thing AHAHAHAH I am kidding don't flame me for this joke.

seriously though, when a guy like Putin is against GMO food and Chemtrails and stuff like that, they can call him a Satan all they want, I like him.

Well I guess the first question is what is real and what is illusion. Something tells me that aside from a few conspiracy theorists and religious fanatics, if Damascus were to fall today it would be anticlimactic. Now if Syria, Iran, Russia and possibly China were to say, I don't know, unite in an epic battle......to that I say, "the world is a stage" a poor player, a fool who is heard no more.

I watched the video, still doesn't change my opinion. I see something higher, more sinister than the actors strutting across the stage......I can see strings.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
thanks for one of the best video's I have watched for a while.

I am a fan of Putin because, apart from the stand he has taken that you have shown us through the video the russian people seem to genuinely love him and are proud of him. You can't say that about obama or cameron, whose sn.tty missus thinks the public who pay her husband's salary " are not like us". Where does she think she comes from are yes, the elite.

We can already see cameron cracking under the pressure he is facing whilst Putin looks serene. I am disgusted with my country which likes to point its crooked finger at countries like Hungary and Russia for poisoning people they dislike yet Putin would not have bought all his own consumables were we to have clean hands at that art also. (Us British live and learn about our elite all the time mostly from foreign sources).

My son says don't worry about our future because many of these elite are old men, but they all seem to breed huge numbers for their future generations as shown with the british royals and the rush to get two heirs for the throne for the fourth generation, though why the elite, apart from the tool royalty provides for them should want a family of lacklustres albeit with a pretty fashionable clothes horses I am not too sure.

What is so awful is the fact that these oligarchs and elite from the west have no humanity within themselves for the suffering they inflict on people. Its almost as though they are not human themselves. I un derstand they have this idea that they are from some ancient society but in truth provided we keep the space men out of it, they are a group of like minded psychopaths whom have risen through the ranks to where they are today. I smiled at the Egyptian sigil because someone let slip it was rothschild who funded sitchen's authorship probably to cloud the water, but you can't hide a lump from sight when it grows and grows and all financial links lead down to it.

I hope Putin will attract other people in politics who have a shred of decency and hope for a future which is free of the strain and stresses we are all dying of. With the wealth of this world, there should be no starvation and the talents of those who die young before maturity are so wasted that alone is a crime.

Also one of the best foreign ministers is the russian Lavlov (I think) who is a real statesman not some celebrity-type picked by the cabal whom many of us can see right through.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is just pure prorussia propaganda. What is next, Putin to be the saviour of the 99% and overtime setting up a population to go against the 1%?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: FlySolo
Russia is the last standing empire which the global elite banksters haven't been able to topple and recruit into their scheme.

You're kidding, right?

Corruption in Russia

When you emphasize the word "Corruption in Russia", it becomes amusing. Not because there isn't any corruption there, but because your ideology seems to suggest you are talking from a better place.

In my short life, in the "west", I've seen anything but what you suggest. What I have seen is, that "crime" is not real ... but a weapon used by police and governments. I've also witnessed, governments using theft, liabel and crime, through police force by using "hooded" individuals to perform their acts. All to target, whom they want, even if they are not criminals.

Under this category, falls almost ALL computer related criminal activity. They are NOT performed by 10 year olds, who are hacking the internet from their mommy's basement.

In other words, your own government is the MAFIA ... so you coming here, and stating that Russia's government is also the Mafia ... only makes you sound like an idiot, who doesn't have a clue where his own back yard is. You sound like a thief, whose complaining about thieves stealing his stash.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The United Nations Security Council has five permanent member-states, China, France, The Russian Federation, The United Kingdom and The United States.

These same five nations also happen to be the five leading exporters of arms in the world.

Anyone who thinks that any one of these five nations is not on exactly the same page as the others is falling into the trap that Orwell warned us about nearly a century ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

In my short life, in the "west", I've seen anything but what you suggest. What I have seen is, that "crime" is not real

You may want to open your eyes, because those who have been victims of crimes say differently.

only makes you sound like an idiot, who doesn't have a clue where his own back yard is.

This coming from a person who thinks crime isn't real...Amazing.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If there is a NWO then either:

A) Putin is head of the NWO
B) Putin is attempting to become head of the NWO
or
C) Putins tinfoil hat is so effective he has never even heard of the NWO

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Putin gets my respect thats all i got to say

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Derailing a thread with facts?

Vlad Putin in his own words discussing the New World Order and how he wants to represent Russian interest in it just seems like what many have been saying in that he is just playing his part on the world's stage.

"My 'Hero' has bigger balls than your 'Hero'....."

Yadda, Yadda, Blah Blah Blah

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Politicians will say anything to get the support of the people. He wants to invade Middle East, for pete's sake, of course he is going to play the hero card. "The West is evil! If the West attacks me, please fight on my side! "

We have to look at the bigger picture. His "anti-NWO" speech ironically comes right after he agreed to unite intelligence services with China. Big words from a president whose now-extended intelligence services makes the NSA look like nothing more than your nosy mother.

Hitler's trick to gain public support? Say that he is "anti-zionist".

Putin's new trick to gain public support? Say that he is "anti-NWO".

You people never learn...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: deuceawesome
I know its controversial but I really like Putin. I may not agree with everything he has pulled but he is a true leader. He has balls. While the west is run by corporate interests and central banks, he seems to stand up for his people and what he believes in.
So you listen to an article over a mans ability to do his JOB, for the good of the Gov and People.. which the West has been failing to do.
Namaste******

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join