It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service arrests man with rifle in his car near White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Remember that guy they never found associated with James Ray? Raoul or some such. Hooked James up with the hunting rifle.

This looks like a psyop.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

Caught with a gun in their car near the whitehouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, shocking stuff.

That automatically means he was going to use it on someone in the White House.

If they had looked they would have also found someone had a wheel brace in their car which automatically proves they were going to use to harm someone in the whitehouse so why did not not arrest everyone who had a wheel brace in their car????????????????????

Another assination, sorry I mean terrorist attack thwarted

Geeee.

I guess he drove 1500 miles to sight see? Get real.

Iowa law ain't DC law.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It sounds like a spiritual warning. I hope the ss has their ducks in a row because it does not look like the message was recieved.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Yeah that's what I meant(in all seriousness). You're right though. Sad you have to watch everything you say for fear of something ridiculous happening.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ties to the coo-coo house is more accurate. Could be one of those Waco nuts.

originally posted by: butcherguy

The Secret Service arrested a 41-year-old Iowa man one block from the White House today after a search of his car uncovered a rifle and ammunition, law enforcement officials confirmed to ABC News.

Secret Service arrests man with rifle in his car near White House

Sounds like this guy might have a screw loose. He walked up to a uniformed agent and told them someone in Iowa told him to go to the White House.
It will be interesting to see what his background is.... Ties to a militia, whatever.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You know if I were to "bet" on what happened. The secret service arrested a guy who didn't do anything simply to save face and show how tough they are now that they have regular management again(not imbeciles who let several incidences happen which conveniently ended in the first female head of the secret service being canned).

That's what I think "happened".

If my bet is true I feel sorry for this guy because his life will be forever tarnished and that's if he gets off lucky.

After all, who's gonna believe some country kick from the midst of corn fields over a secret service agent(s).

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

You do realize the government essentially murdered those "nuts" simply because they didn't want to do what they wanted right?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The man approached a uniform division officer on the corner of 15th Street and E Street NW at 12:54 p.m. and “stated that someone in Iowa told him to go to the White House,”

The article should read, "Man asks cop for directions to White House, by the way he had a gun." Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I would place money that you are correct knowing how they love to pull this crap. Like the police and SS doesn't need the good publicity right now lmao!!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think if Obama were to walk down any street in most southern states the secret service would have one hell of a shoot out on their hands. I think he will now have to stick to his bunkers or heavily defended golf course.

I personally hope for his sake the Supreme Court rules against him quickly before all hell breaks lose because Obama has gone too far this time.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm curious if they got consent to search his car.

Secondly possession of an unlicensed firearm??

Last I checked rifles don't need to be registered or licensed in Iowa. Trying to force a dc law that applies to dc residents is not going to work. That came courtesy of scotus and Illinois. A man from Indiana had a pistol and permit from Indiana. He crossed into Illinois, had contact with law enforce he was charged with possession of a firearm and told he had to have an Illinois FOID card.

He challenged because he was not a resident of Illinois resulting in Illinois being told they can't require non Illinois citizens to obtain an item required for Illinois residents.

Possession of rifle and ammo is not in and of itself a criminal offense.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Why would you need to carry a firearm I'm every day life anyway? Let alone a high powered rifle..

Bewilders me how crazy most Americans attitudes to LETHAL weapons are :|

I for one would never choose to live in a place where any Tom dick or harry could be walking around happily with the easy means to kill another human being..

Just shockingly bizarre that the populous there seem to think this is acceptable lol

"Oh I need to carry a gun in case that guy has a gun.."
Hmm how's about none of you have LETHAL killing weapons and just deal with problems civily?
Or on the rare occasion someone brandished a firearm in crime, you call the specially trained police (which you pay through tax to have) to come take care of it?

Lol 'murica

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AmmonSeth

Respectfully do u know why guns are a part of American culture?

Secondly guns do not kill people -people kill people.

Third almost any object can be used in a lethal manner.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That was just a typical "Murica!" response lol

You cannot justify civilians walking round with firearms :')
Short of a homeland invasion occuring haha

America had guns because it used to be lawless
(back when the territories were forming)
So guns were rampant in civilian life for things such as
Hunting, protection (Indian braves attacking),
Etc. Etc. However with the enforcement of the law becoming a priority,
You gained trained and armed police to carry out those responsibilities for you...

There is NO NEED for CIVILIAN guns...
Short of farming needs, pest control etc.

What's the point of a trained and licensed civilian police force,
If you're all gonna carry guns anyway and dish out your own justice lol

Absolutely ridiculous

Wake me up when "Murica'ns" join the civilised world k?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AmmonSeth

I can actually.

The 2nd amendment was put in place to ensure the people have a way to protect themselves from a government who stops listening to the people. That was designed and implemented courtesy of King George and his actions towards the colonists.

An American response?
I have a degree in political science - public law and a minor in criminal justice along with a decade of law enforcement under my belt. My response is an educated one with first hand experience.

Our 2nd amendment is one of the most misunderstood amendment we have by foreigners.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join