It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's Artwork

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OperationBlackRose

I just mean that the center of the flowers resemble Hitler eyes and mustaches.
It takes a little bit of Pareidolia to see it, but I certainly see it..lol
It stands out the most in the lowest red flower and the yellow one above and to the right.

Cool about the architect thing,
it shows in his paintings.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

I like his work also. They could all be from the same hand, more like a novice experimenting copying different favorite artists. They seem the work of a gentle person, which he also seems to be in relationship to animals and the women in his life. That all adds weight to the view that in his public evil activity he was something weird which some have said to be Demonic Possession. The demon probably didn't care much about bonking and painting or not even have access to him whilst doing that.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think that even evil has talent and apparently in this case it's painting. Some of them seem a little unfinished but other than that I like the compositions. Say what you want to say but id say its also interesting that a man with such extreme political views and beliefs wouldn't at least incorporate some of them into his work. Maybe other pieces not shown dive into those concepts but interesting none the less.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Also, anyone else out there that think he did some amazing work?

I was surprised at how cheap his stuff was last time I noted a sale..Given his iconic status as a monster. In earth dollars $70 or 80,000, and thats probably from sympathisers . As an artist he looks very much at the improver stage I think fair to say – not yet interesting. Generally art critics dismiss him.
I wonder what people would feel if Michael Angelo - a real house painter, ho ho – Or Leonardo was declared a Nazi or paedophile, Bit silly, but my point being baggage and perception pushes us around

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

NO. "Amazing" is not a word that comes to mind here. Disgusting comes to mind.

I have thick skin when it comes to most things, and I love all things art. This %$#* should be burned and the ashes burned again! He was not a creator, he was a destroyer. To this man we were "lives unworthy of life".

Op, there are so many beautiful pieces of art out there. What is it about this art that appeals to you?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Swills

Wanna check out some art from a friend of us all? Masqua's work is amazing. THAT is talent. Sorry Adolph.

ETA: This one is my fav:

masqua.files.wordpress.com...

Oh I LOVE the black cat image on that site. Ironically its the 13th image.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepRomani

I'm not the OP, but I can answer why the paintings are interesting to me.

It helps to look inside the mans head a little bit to see what was going on,
but that is just what I see from them.

No one is saying he was anything other than a tyrant and mass murderer,
but his artwork reflects some of his interests and some of his sub-conscious thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I'm not the OP, but I can answer why the paintings are interesting to me.

It helps to look inside the mans head a little bit to see what was going on,
but that is just what I see from them.

No one is saying he was anything other than a tyrant and mass murderer,
but his artwork reflects some of his interests and some of his sub-conscious thought.

Pardon me sir, this brought up some bad feelings. When anyone refers to anything he did as amazing I get dizzy because I know that energy is still living which scares me to death.

An evil energy animated that man and that evil energy still exists today. Be careful you don't become a host to this evil when admiring his work. Its much easier than you think.

edit on 17-4-2015 by DeepRomani because: arrangement

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I understand.
Hitler is not to be taken lightly ever due to what he has done.

An evil energy animated that man and that evil energy still exists today. Be careful you don't become a host to this evil when admiring his work. Its much easier than you think.

Evil exists everywhere and in every person, however, his artwork is no where near good enough to invoke anything other than criticism. If it was music, I might be more prone to pull out the inner demons...lol
But I hear you.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

You seem like a very beautiful and honest person. Please accept this flower. I hope you have a wonderful day.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join