It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wednesday makes a pretty good day off.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Cynical Worldview

This is way too cynical for my tastes, but reminds me why I keep going back to imgur. If I can limit my time there and only browse the front page, it can be useful from time to time, but to exhaust hours and hours everyday there is destroying my life.

Angel has today off, so we agreed to have a break together. We're going shopping later on and then cuddling up and watching some shows together. We played Munchkin this morning, had lunch together and got some house work done. I guess this isn't technically a real break, but it is more freeform than usual and I love it like this.

I love the panel about wealthy people getting to sleep in. I don't think that is true in America, because even wealthy Americans have a very working class mentality, but it used to be true. I think it is true of myself allegorically. The wealthier I have become metaphysically, the better I have been sleeping. ;p

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Munchkin!!!

I freaking love that game, big fan of SJ games, myself.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

He is so cool. I love much of the content he's devised.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
Cynical Worldview

This is way too cynical for my tastes, but reminds me why I keep going back to imgur. If I can limit my time there and only browse the front page, it can be useful from time to time, but to exhaust hours and hours everyday there is destroying my life.

The cynic in me loves this. The optimist in me says it just can't be true! The humanist in me weeps at just how true it is. Especially the thing about money.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thanks. I needed that

I laid out from work today just 'cause it's Wednesday and it seemed like the right thing to do. You have justified my worldview towards Wednesdays.

new topics

top topics

join